users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » FFXI crashing to desktop with no error message
FFXI crashing to desktop with no error message
 Bismarck.Hattie
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Hattie22
By Bismarck.Hattie 2024-06-26 01:18:05  
This use to happen to me when I was using scripts. (notepad scripts) the problem I seen was it was changing my gear to fast and my PC couldn't deal with it. Try using the macro equip sets in main menu see if that helps.
By RadialArcana 2024-06-26 01:36:12  
Xiview is a UI mod that needs to be updated after major patches, if you don't do that you will crash every time you look at the ROE page or look in your inventory.

XIview should never be added as part of any hd mod pack.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tuefen
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tuefen
By Cerberus.Tuefen 2024-06-30 17:54:41  
I had issue with an rtx 3090ti too because of an driver and nvidia expierince u need to turn on overlay in the app.if u dont use the app get the latest driver for ur gpu and if that dont help google nvidia hotfix there are some issue with the current drivers.Btw the tool nvidia expirience crashes ffxi a lot
 Shiva.Devastation
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Devastation 2024-06-30 19:46:33  
You placed one of the Dx.dll files that causes this. Add them in one by one. I believe it is DDraw.dll that will cause this. Remove that, and should be fine afterwards.
 Shiva.Devastation
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Devastation 2024-06-30 20:07:14  
Can you post a picture of your Dgvoodoo settings?Meanwhile try this? Output API:'Best..." Adapter: "all of them"
Glide page: Misc: only have Enable inactive app state
Direct X page
Have both behavior check, I would also suggest disabling Mipmapping. Fast Video (check)