フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Pandemonium » Valdoire HACKED
Valdoire HACKED
 Carbuncle.Valdoire
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: valdoire
By Carbuncle.Valdoire 2009-11-01 14:55:52  
Hello, i am the real owner of this account, which had been hacked on 29th
and transferred soon after to this world, from Carbuncle.

If anyone has any infos about his in-game conduct please let me know at valdy_carbuncle@yahoo.it.

Please avoid any activity and/or trade with the character, since the case is being handled by the GMs.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-01 14:58:16  
I am sorry to hear you were hacked, Valdoire, and wish you the best of luck in recovering your account. I would just like to know, however, if you had a security token active at the time of the hacking?
[+]
By ararita 2009-11-01 15:24:06  
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, similar nappened to my brothers account in Bahamut server.Since my bro played infrequently it wasnt until several ingame friends alerted him to his character farming in different areas and the character being unresponsive to tells etc and no,Traystar's account didnt have a security token then but those ing players we know who personally have the token have no problems with unauthorized access..perhaps this is well worth the purchase,for my account its a "must have".
 Garuda.Sphynxer
サーバ: Garuda
user: Sphynxer
By Garuda.Sphynxer 2009-11-01 15:24:52  
with the information they take from keylogger they can deactivate your token. that is why SE tells you to immediately change your SE account password if you can.