Free Help For Newbies And Retuness

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Free help for newbies and retuness
Free help for newbies and retuness
By DaneBlood 2022-04-25 22:33:06  
So you just came back because you are weak and could not lay of the FFcrack. But Good news I am offering some free help.

- Any mission fight blocking your story line progress
- Escha Zitah Full zone clear or gear farming
- Escha Ruan T1 T2 T3 (*** you plant b#tch) Angels or base gods. Gear
- Reisenjima T1 or T2 gear
- Alluvian Skirmish Gear
- Unity gear farming (below level 135)

That right pick and choose some freebies and hit me up with a pm on AH or in Game.

Please note i am squeezing this in between Linkshells events so some flexibility with time should be accounted for

If you by chance wanted to repay using one of my golden pass with any new created character would be nice, there are still some stuff there I could use

[+]
By Draylo 2022-04-25 23:24:35  
Thats nice, I used to do this until I realized the majority trying to get stuff were peoples 3rd or 4th mules.... really annoying thinking youre helping some returning or new player and its someones lame naked mule leeching ***. The joys of everyone 6 boxing these days or using mules to leech points.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2022-04-26 05:46:49  
I've helped a lot of people over the years and something I've noticed is how you help people can often dictate if they quit soon after or continue playing.

My most successful helping has always been spending a couple of hours showing them how to progress themselves (for instance showing people how to do Ambu v2 or DI and how to get gear (cause they won't be able to solo v1 without me)), because it gives them avenues to follow after I'm gone. My failures (where they quit soon after) has always been just streamrolling something major for them and them flying back to krypton, because they have no avenue to progress when I'm gone.

This is the mistake people often make with friends and family, you have to leave people reasons to engage with progression. If you're going to do it all, why bother. Progression is the meat and potatos of this game so if they don't engage with it, they aren't going to like it very long.

I can honestly say Cloud of Darkness is the reason I'm still playing when I returned to the game, because my determination to beat it got me fully into progression. When my original intent was just to beat the story and leave again.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-04-26 20:59:21  
Oh yeah that is true too. Every friend I helped catch up that returned, by beating everything for them, has quit again fast. Def need some pacing or they will just quit again
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-04-26 22:19:24  
Draylo said: »
Oh yeah that is true too. Every friend I helped catch up that returned, by beating everything for them, has quit again fast. Def need some pacing or they will just quit again
The entire draw of FFXI is understanding the challenges and then overcoming them. Allowing people to feel that themselves is huge.
[+]
 Bahamut.Galakar
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2022-04-27 01:32:28  
Agree, it is always better to tell people to do things solo (or make their own damn parties) and help only when they will fail. Way too many people start treating you like their personal slave if you just help them without forcing them to try something by themselves.