Phoenix.Mikumaru
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-10-17 12:40:09  
Server: Phoenix

Linkshell name: WolfPackNations

General time of play: 'Day-shift' 7pm EST - 10pm 'Night-Shift' 11pm EST+

Description: Progression, Social, Endgame. We cover all the bases from helping players progress through story and pre-iLV content to Wave 3 Dynamis Clears and Sheol Gaol V15 to cocktails+Memes . We are one of the largest and oldest active LS on the server. We have our own Web Site and Discord
server.

Roles being sought: Open enrollment for any job and experience level. Current meta doesnt reward single job players as it did in the 75 era. We will help you help yourself.

Additional Info: We have players from all over the world in our Shell so there is no shortage of people to talk to or ask for help. We try to foster a friendly, open, inclusive, and fun atmosphere. The fun comes first, the win comes second if at all. Hit us on discord for more info or send me a message here.

https://discord.gg/F67aYH9A
By DaneBlood 2021-10-17 13:07:52  
- Is this the shell that wanted everyone to move to asura?

- Is this the shell that pushed for pointsystems because the leaders got outlotted on an omen item ?

- Is this the shell that then abandoned the pointsystem because it meant the leaders had to do more than just their own events?

- is this the shell the kicked out multiple people when the points system seems to suddenly favors leaders was brought up?

- is this the shell that leaders pets players was openly talking harshly negative above returning players gear... on an event to help returning players?

- is this the shell where the leaders refused to listen on how to do vagary and only wanted to it in a set way, that failed again and again while none-leaders in the shell ran it successfully?

Unless the leaders had got purged over the last year or so I would not recommend anyone to join.
[+]
By Bazing 2021-10-17 14:11:41  
*popcorn*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Creaucent
サーバ: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-10-17 15:03:57  
Dis gonna be good.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-10-17 15:40:10  
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-10-17 15:49:10  
I just thought y'all were some NC State fans.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-10-17 17:06:53  
DaneBlood said: »

- Is this the shell that pushed for pointsystems because the leaders got outlotted on an omen item ?

- Is this the shell that then abandoned the pointsystem because it meant the leaders had to do more than just their own events?

- is this the shell the kicked out multiple people when the points system seems to suddenly favors leaders was brought up?

- is this the shell that leaders pets players was openly talking harshly negative above returning players gear... on an event to help returning players?

- is this the shell where the leaders refused to listen on how to do vagary and only wanted to it in a set way, that failed again and again while none-leaders in the shell ran it successfully?

Unless the leaders had got purged over the last year or so I would not recommend anyone to join.
-Is this a reply from one of the many FFXIAH.com trolls? Yes it is.
-Is he asking questions about something that happened years ago and he's one of like 3 people who remember? Yes he is
-Did he notice it was someone not involved in that making the post? Obviously not, trolls can't read or think.
-Does anyone really care about the toxic cesspool of wannabe know-it-alls, Trolls, Incels, and unabashedly open RMT that is the FFXIAH community? No.
-Then why make the post?
This post was made just in case some poor hapless soul fell into some rabbit hole hoping to find help and some friendly company. There has been an influx of new and returning players so it seems wise to hit all the stops to let them know there's still nice people who play and have fun. Hope you have a fantastic day. Imma go make some *** jokes and weed memes while we give Dynamis Jeuno D a thorough flogging.
Always a good time on the AH forums.
By Bazing 2021-10-17 18:25:52  
Phoenix.Mikumaru said: »
-Does anyone really care about the toxic cesspool of wannabe know-it-alls, Trolls, Incels, and unabashedly open RMT that is the FFXIAH community? No.
Always smart to insult everyone who can read your post while asking them to join your LS at the same time. Making it real easy for everyone to side with Dane.
[+]
By Fribbit 2021-10-17 19:24:27  

Since I joined WPN about 2 years ago I have not experienced anything even close to what is being alleged here. Especially the returning players part. When I first joined I was coming back from a hiatus of several years and everyone was super helpful and friendly. Came back just a few months ago after another almost 2 year break and experienced the same thing. Leaders reached out and offered to help me gear up, wanted to get me involved in events, etc.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
 Cerberus.Ephexis
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2021-10-17 21:24:24  
Bazing said: »
Always smart to insult everyone who can read your post while asking them to join your LS at the same time. Making it real easy for everyone to side with Dane.

Worked wonders for my recruitment to be perfectly honest.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-17 21:37:55  
It is a fair point, when you want slaves you don't want the people smart enough to think for themselves.
 Phoenix.Mikumaru
By Phoenix.Mikumaru 2021-10-18 13:23:43  
Bazing said: »
OMG , you're adorable. Bless your heart. Like i said, this post isnt for people who live here, its for the passerby. It doesnt take a Reddit super sleuth to see Dane left Phoenix years ago. When you consider the fact he and others like him post from their main account rather than the server specific account as well as you sayin you're insulted rather than rebuke the allegations really speaks volumes about who is making a strawman argument and who is just making a statement.
I dont expect the forum trolls to comprehend team play and a friendly sense of community. It's important to let the other people who skim this site know this place does not represent the whole of the FFXI community and if they are lookin for a home, we are here with waders on.
 Asura.Topace
サーバ: Asura
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2021-10-18 13:42:40  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Vespajava
user: Vespajava
By Phoenix.Vespajava 2021-10-18 15:14:26  
- Is this the shell that wanted everyone to move to asura? **Kind of.....**

- Is this the shell that pushed for pointsystems because the leaders got outlotted on an omen item ? **No**

- Is this the shell that then abandoned the pointsystem because it meant the leaders had to do more than just their own events? **Still, no.**

- is this the shell the kicked out multiple people when the points system seems to suddenly favors leaders was brought up? **Again, no**

- is this the shell that leaders pets players was openly talking harshly negative above returning players gear... on an event to help returning players? **Describe harsh >_> underprepared was more likely...**
- is this the shell where the leaders refused to listen on how to do vagary and only wanted to it in a set way, that failed again and again while none-leaders in the shell ran it successfully? definitely **No. Its vagary. Its not hard enough to actually complicate it, and the content is designed in such a way that the content can be skinned multiple different ways, in about 2 hours. Your suggestions are missing details(names)... like lots, so going to disregard most of what you're suggesting.**

**Also, sounds advice, to players motivated by manipulation, and their best interest, solely.**

I speak as one of the LS collaborators/sacks that encourage anyone to consider their personal motivation before getting pearled. WPN is a functional centrifuge of players that have a common space to get their feet wet, circulate through events, get stuff done, and if their expectations arent met, theyre welcome to tool around, as they would any other LS on any particular server. WPN is not the place Dane left, with his impeccable character. I also don't know the "Daneblood" character, but I've also been subject to opinions of him, but his critics didn't take to the interwebs to discourage interacting with them, as vigorously as Dane has to disparage WPNs attempts to cultivate members looking for a good general LS to fall in with while they sort out how/when/what they're doing. It's a good place, just not a perfect one. Cheers ~