users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » Crafting Enterprises Open for Business
Crafting Enterprises Open for Business
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2008-08-31 22:50:07  
Hi there! I'm Kyaaadaa and some of you might have seen me running around somewhere doing something. Check this out...

Kyaaadaa: Clothcraft 87+1
Nobouuematsu: Alchemy 89+1
Stryfe: Smithing 70+2
Kyamuletwo: Cooking 72
Ilame: Woodworking 61
Mynameisepyon: Bonecraft 30

If you would like something synthesized, send me a message via this website, I check it everyday.
With your materials, the synthesis is usually free, unless I HQ depending on what it is. If its my materials and your in one of my LS, I offer a descent discount of 25-50% off AH value, also depending on what it is I'm making. Lastly, if I happen to bust the synthesis, I do not refund your materials nor time you spent farming.

One last note: I don't mind if you send me a /tell asking what levels in crafting I have, but do not demand that I level up my crafts faster without offering to help. I have several 'friends' who hit me up at least once a week demanding why I can't make them something yet because I'm still under the cap. Donations are accepted.

Edit: If you have a crafter and would like to set up a business arrangement (I'm looking for a goldsmith at the moment to help once I can make elemental staves, for example) either to help me or help yourselves (I can make almost every type of arrowhead and fletching, for another example), then send me a tell or message this site.
 Seraph.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Seraph.Xurion 2008-09-29 07:00:13  
Gets 100 prz.
 Seraph.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Seraph.Hsieh 2008-09-29 11:05:57  
100+1+1+1+3 Cooking

Have all GP items except ring.
 Seraph.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Seraph.Xurion 2008-10-02 06:52:31  
And you keel with Kraken!
 Seraph.Senjiow
user: Senjiow
By Seraph.Senjiow 2008-10-06 19:22:39  
99+1+1+1 CC, everything else 60 but GS (52+1).

Hoping to have 100 CC and 60 GS in the very near future.