Most Efficient Ways To Cap Accolades?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Most efficient ways to cap Accolades?
Most efficient ways to cap Accolades?
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-07-09 01:03:21  
Hi guys,

Since we were handed a weekly cap on Accolades, I sometimes struggle to hit the cap each week for the extra pocket money. What are the most efficient ways players are using to do this? The quicker and lazier the better, lol.
 Bahamut.Galakar
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2021-07-09 02:10:17  
Escha-Zi'Tah during the exp RoE. If you are bst or blu you can cap both Acc and Sparks in 1 hour.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-07-09 03:55:17  
do a Sheol:C segment farm during Gain-EXP. If you're already doing runs, can't get any lazier than just adjusting the time.
 Bahamut.Suph
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2021-07-09 05:45:07  
Reisenjima flux 2 during gain exp

BLM with Spaekona Coat (109 works), Wicce Sabot +1, Ambu Cape, 20/20 Mana Wall JP, maybe 6+ refresh vorseals

The rest of the gear can be pretty much anything, free nuke stuff help it go faster but the above should let you tank 20-30 mobs.

Pop manawall at the gob, use super revit, get another super revit, got to flux 2, -aga aggro mobs near you and east from the flux, maybe up the bend. Kill the mobs in 3 waves with -aga/aja and by the time the 3rd wave are dead the first wave should have respawn. 10-15 mins should be enough to cap accolade at night, maybe 30 mins during day time.

Used to make 6-7M gil and maybe 72 SP dial keys per character this way per Gain-Exp. Can bring 5 mules/friends to leech both spark, accolade and JP. If some of them are on COR, they can RD you and be the one to get super revit instead to be more efficient.
By SimonSes 2021-07-09 05:59:30  
While the gear you posted for this isn't a huge requirement Suph, Super Revitalizer unlocks after killing 20000 mobs in escha zones. This is a huge wall for anyone who haven't been actively playing when escha was popular. Any new or returning player from before escha times wont have access to Super Revitalizer anytime soon.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-07-09 06:58:31  
Do notice you earn more accolades being in the last ranked unity.

Reisenjima should be good alternative if you can kill faster, doing at same time crystals + mobs in reisen + respawn faster and lottle walking.

While doing outside reisen you can do weaker mobs plus crystals, the thing is that the respawn rates tend to be higher and mobs not that close to each other.

Possibly while doing with party and killing faster, maybe using lv sync would add an extra income of accolades but i never tried and possibly should be a damn pain to sync but i already saw RMT using alliances lv synced to kill fodders in south gustamberg. Supposelly RMT should have at least a bit of optimization, so that should something to look at
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2021-07-09 13:41:06  
Thanks for the tips guys, I have access to BST and just leveled BLM, so there's two choices there.
 Siren.Fndragon
サーバ: Siren
user: fndragon
By Siren.Fndragon 2021-07-09 14:03:14  
BST is fairly easy and fun. Get your best DT set and grab a grasshopper (HQ preferred, NQ fine) familiar. Gather up puks and dragons at Conflux 2 in Escha-Zi'tah and one tegmina buffet should flatten everything. Try and get a good BST Pet TP set to swap into - especially the Empy 119 hands and as much Gleti set as you have lying around.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-07-09 15:49:22  
For non-GainExp times, Dimgruzub is beautiful to cap. It just takes longer, but can be done any time of the week.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Dimgruzub

Set Deal 500 Damage.

Pop NM with support trusts.

Do something else for a bit. Come back when dead. Repeat.

Things like THF/NIN/DNC or other chainsaw-like low-delay weapon users work. OBVIOUSLY Kraken Club would help with this, but not everyone has it so an option would be the Atoyac (or any LV115 Wildskeeper Reive weapon) augmented with OAT (40%).

Note: Yes. AoE kills during Gain Exp is king, but I was just giving options. The time requirement on anything non Gain Exp is much much higher. The thread OP's question was: "Most efficient ways to cap Accolades?" and this is not the most efficient, but gain exp windows are very limited so I'm just offering up an alternative. I guess it /is/ efficient in the effort needed. Get to camp. Pop NM. Basically AFK.

Some people may have never even heard of this NM so there ya go.
[+]