Options For Storing More Items & Equipment?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Options for storing more Items & Equipment?
Options for storing more Items & Equipment?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-07-01 17:47:24  
TBH I wouldn't even care about any of the base stats on JSE capes if they just made a Mecostopins Mantle-style alternative with the same ambuscade augments. If I want the extra base stas on the JSE capes, I can choose to use it. But the option to have an All Jobs, 1 Defense, Level 99 cape with whatever augment I want should be an option. And they can do it, because after all of these years, they came out with an All Jobs' One-set-to-rule-them-all armor in Nyame, which effectively eliminates the need for dozens of other pieces of gear across all jobs. So why should capes be any different?
By Masaru 2021-07-02 05:23:18  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I don't know how much of a coding nightmare it would be but I'm still all in on a chameleon cape.

It's all 22 capes, it simply changes the base cape based on job. How hard could that possibly be to make. You change jobs, your cape changes. No different than changing weapons and your weaponskills change. It's not rocket science.

You carry one STR+30 acc/att+20 DA+10 cape and it simply shifts from Cichol's to Sigomo's to Toutis's based on job.

A cape with latent effect (depending on main job) should be possible. Gorpa could tell us what kind of stats we have, when cape traded back to him with the actual job.

What I wish is interchangeable bag packs, that you can leave or take with you when you leave your mog house and maybe the ability to rename it. Don’t need to be automatically or whatever. It’s still a improvement, as to pull out like 60 items and back. The ability to leave already existing bags in mog house solves the problem with loading inventory a bit as well.
 Valefor.Furyspawn
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Furyspawn
By Valefor.Furyspawn 2021-07-02 08:14:09  
Masaru said: »
What I wish is interchangeable bag packs, that you can leave or take with you when you leave your mog house and maybe the ability to rename it. Don’t need to be automatically or whatever. It’s still a improvement, as to pull out like 60 items and back. The ability to leave already existing bags in mog house solves the problem with loading inventory a bit as well.

Or at the very least, a special job-specific inventory (only loads when you're on that job) to put all the JSE capes, neck, and armor (artifact, relic, and empyrean). Even if it just started with 15 slots for armor only, it'd still be a huge help.