It's That Time Again! 2.0 (no Hate To Anyone)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » It's that time again! 2.0 (no hate to anyone)
It's that time again! 2.0 (no hate to anyone)
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-04-13 16:00:48  
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Whats "a lot". There's a hundred thousand bots. 1%? 5%? 3 bans that look like 70 because they're running 24 accounts?

/sea dhogates wohgates rakaz

It's always going to be that way though. 1 Person could be 18 bots easily. 18 gone, is 18 gone. I can't give specific numbers, but I know it was a pretty decent hit.
Ya but 72hr bans dont mean ***when SE only hits them once a year if we lucky. Also idk 1 person running 18 people and only 5 get perma isnt really amazing. (Just example numbers) Meanwhile seems most servers went untouched.

Well I must be on a watch list then because it only took them 20 days from the moment I started doing some shady stuff to hit me. I don't really want to get in to the specifics though. I'm not using any exploits or cheats; only automated. I will say I got all of them on a 72hr.

*Edit: First bit was a joke, wasn't serious just incase.*
By Draylo 2021-04-13 17:19:55  
More importantly, is Odoro finally defeated!?
[+]
By Shichishito 2021-04-13 18:24:11  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
1-2 a week, nobody asks twice because i'm pretty clear they aren't getting anything
or they get some but it also automates self reports every 5 minutes. sure they'll be mad at first but later on a good portion of them end up beeing a customer of his.
By Foxfire 2021-04-13 19:14:04  
that would be worthless because they could just make new accounts and figure out whatever triggers that, remove it and then they have functional code.

why take chances; telling them to *** off creatively is the best outlet hands down
By Shichishito 2021-04-13 19:26:08  
most ppl who ask for autmation can't write their own job.lua. the ppl code savy enough to find that part, especially if it's a little creatively hidden, don't have to ask for it, they just write it themselfs.
By RadialArcana 2021-04-14 09:42:16  
CP shouts have returned.
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2021-04-14 10:21:31  
It's almost like they have backup accounts prepped and ready in the event their accounts get banned... Just need to go in an reactivate em.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2021-04-14 11:09:47  
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
It's almost like they have backup accounts prepped and ready in the event their accounts get banned... Just need to go in an reactivate em.

You wouldn't run a business with out having backup strategies or supplies. Players think of it as a game, and some sellers think of it as a business. That's all it is.
By GwenStacy 2021-04-14 12:07:30  
Draylo said: »
More importantly, is Odoro finally defeated!?

no