Gearswap Swap Order?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Gearswap swap order?
Gearswap swap order?
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2021-01-29 16:36:34  
Does gearswap swap everything at once or in some order? cause I have a idle, fastcast and midcast set with 3K hp but when I cast a spell using all 3 my hp ends up at less than 2900
By Masunasu 2021-01-29 16:57:47  
It swaps in some order, so the shifts can cause a difference. You can set a priority tag to control the order and try to do so in a way that keeps you from dropping.

"Normal"
Code
set = {legs="Something"}

With priority
Code
set = {legs={name="Something",priority=10},feet={name="Something else",priority=9}}

Will swap in order from highest number to lowest number.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2021-01-29 17:54:19  
Yes there is a default order. I don’t recall what it is but it’s in a gear swap file

The priority command above overrides it for specifics scenarios that you are mentioning
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-01-29 17:59:58  
little trick taught to me recently from some friends more versed in gearswap than I:

the priority function orders the gear swapping from the highest number first to the lowest number. But, those numbers don't need to be sequencial.

If you want to keep highest HP possible between swaps, just assign the priority= number as the total HP on the piece.

If you want to keep highest MP possible between swaps, use the total MP on the piece as that number.

Even if the numbers go 200,151,70,60,24- it will function like 5,4,3,2,1.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2021-01-29 18:16:11  
Without priorities it swaps left to right, top to bottom. So Main>Sub>Range>Ammo>Head>Neck etc.

With priorities, as seen in above post, it does highest priority and then left>right top>bottom within that.