Meditate Gearswap Not Working Correctly...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Meditate Gearswap not working correctly...
Meditate Gearswap not working correctly...
 Ragnarok.Daedroth
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Davis25
By Ragnarok.Daedroth 2020-11-21 18:47:40  
So, I've updated my lua to Sakonji Kote +3 and it's not swapping to the gloves when using meditate. I've sent the same lua to a friend and they use the +1 gloves and it works fine.. has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, how did you fix it? When loading my gearswap file there are no error messages.

I've tried several different things to try and see if it would work but to no prevail.. currently gearswap is written as:

sets.precast.JA.Meditate = {
head = "Wakido Kabuto +3",
hands = "Sakonji Kote +3",
}

Any advice on how to fix this would be great! Thanks!
By fillerbunny9 2020-11-21 20:17:26  
I would do a search of the .lua file for "Sakonji Kote +1" and replace all instances with "Sakonji Kote +3". unless you wrote this code yourself, and without us being able to view it, it is possible there is other code that is pulling the incorrect (for you) item.
[+]
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2020-11-21 21:21:51  
Or use //gs validate
By drakefs 2020-11-21 22:19:03  
try
Code
sets.precast.JA['Meditate']={
head = "Wakido Kabuto +3",
hands = "Sakonji Kote +3",
}
 Asura.Nebohh
サーバ: Asura
user: Kealohaa
By Asura.Nebohh 2020-11-22 11:11:08  
You can also try //gs showswaps to validate if its actually swapping in and maybe just too quick to notice?
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
サーバ: Asura
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-11-22 11:22:23  
Also make sure you are also using Smertrios's Mantle
By Caliper 2020-12-06 02:24:57  
if all else fails, use //gs debugmode and observe the sets as the action happens. This will show you exactly what spell/action you did and what set gearswap attempted to map onto.

Assuming you are using a mote-include lua...your set name looks incorrect, job abilities are typically called using the following syntax:
Code
sets.precast.JA['Meditate'] = {}

as opposed to what you posted :
Code
sets.precast.JA.Meditate = {}

Having said this, your lua may be coded differently than a standard mote-include file, in which case you would need to post your entire file for me to be certain.