フォーラム » FFXI » General » Cinematic Screenshots
Cinematic Screenshots
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2020-10-11 12:15:13  
Hi people!

So I'm not really playing the game anymore, but I'm running around ingame to try to take some good screenshots to show off areas for a project.

Are there any good plugins or addons that allow a free-cam of some sorts?

Any good tips for taking good screenshots of cities and zones just to show off the theme\how to imagine the world for new people?

It's kinda rough as a Taru, because everything is knee-height in the first person view, which is my only current way to take screenshots without my character model in the way.
By Pantafernando 2020-10-11 12:42:13  
There is an addon that allow you to take the camera further. XIview or something i think.

The results are quite nice.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-10-11 12:42:50  
And tarus just suck.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2020-10-11 13:23:36  
Pantafernando said: »
There is an addon that allow you to take the camera further. XIview or something i think.

The results are quite nice.

Odin.Sudra said: »
Xicamera lets you zoom way out.

Thank you, I will check these out! :)

Pantafernando said: »
And tarus just suck.

Blasphemy.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-11 13:43:40  
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54572/xicamera-allows-you-to-set-the-camera-distance/

That's what you're after.

Since this has been on my mind, and I was hoping this thread title was actually what I was looking for, I'll go ahead and ask here.

Does anyone know any way to remove or toggle the motion blur effect that happens sometimes during cutscenes? It distorts what could be cool action scenes sometimes (as well as other random cutscenes).

I'm not asking about that motion blur effect (that is more like a glow) that is around certain moogles, Avatars, and tier II RoV trusts. Not that blur. I'm talking about the blur that makes things look like this:

Look at her right arm / elbow. See that weird tracer effect? That! Any way to turn that off? I wish I could get a better screenshot, but don't have one handy. Hope someone can lead me in the right direction on this. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry in advance if it's a simple fix I should have known about already.