フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Blu Debuffs
Blu Debuffs
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2020-11-18 13:36:35  
Siren.Kyte said: »
I'm talking about the update note. It doesn't say what you think it does.

Well I never mentioned potency so I guess perhaps you don't know what I think it says? My whole argument has been that m.acc with 600 skill should help land enfeebs on w2 and above, and on NMs.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-11-18 13:49:05  
Then going on about 600 skill makes even less sense. It's just contributing to magic accuracy at a rate that's no better than 1:1 (probably a little worse).
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2020-11-18 14:29:07  
It's not my "theory" FWIW, and I read it somewhere when I was researching the efficacy of enfeebs. I typically read guides by Spiceyran so maybe it's his theory? Feel free to tell him, or whomever, that they're wrong. I'm just speculating and want to test.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-11-18 14:35:26  
I'm quite certain that isn't something he would have said.
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2020-11-18 20:36:30  
It is not something he has said...
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2020-11-18 21:56:02  
Leaving open the possibility that I couldve misinterpreted what I read or have it confused, and understanding that I'm not sure who to attribute it to, but I read someone say something about a skill and m.acc relationship in regards to additional effects on magical blue spells, specifically for enfeebs. I purposely changed my rawhide gloves to path D despite having malignance gloves right after reading that when I was building a set to test enfeebs in dyna since my shell was short a rdm. I used path b previously for the hp since they were primarily in my skill set. I think my mistake here was citing something without having the source handy.