Back After 5yrs. Anyone Have Gearswap Templates?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Back after 5yrs. Anyone have gearswap templates?
Back after 5yrs. Anyone have gearswap templates?
By Geddylee81 2020-10-06 13:21:16  
Hello fellow vanadiel adventurers!! currently was pulled back into the world of Vanadiel by my son after a 5yr retirement. He grew up watching me play the wonderful game that is FFXI. Now, he wanted ol' pops to play with him for the first time. I created a new account to run through the game with him however, I literally forgot about gearswap. So, I ask my fellow community if you could bestow upon me a good gearswap template for THF and for PLD. Thank you!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Cambion
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2020-10-06 14:46:29  
I'm not sure how fancy you're looking for, or how advanced you are with Gearswap. These are up to date, have a decent amount of functionality, and (in my opinion) are more basic or beginner friendly type luas of mine.

Pld:

Thf:
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2020-10-06 15:14:36  
Here's what I used when I played.

It should be as simple as following the directions and plugging in your gear, but if you use it, let me know if you have any trouble.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-06 15:19:49  
By Geddylee81 2020-10-06 15:21:48  
Asura.Cambion said: »
I'm not sure how fancy you're looking for, or how advanced you are with Gearswap. These are up to date, have a decent amount of functionality, and (in my opinion) are more basic or beginner friendly type luas of mine.

Pld:

Thf:
Thank you for posting this! Is the console.exe command in my macros still needed to execute this? I'm assuming so?
By Geddylee81 2020-10-06 15:24:11  
Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Here's what I used when I played.

It should be as simple as following the directions and plugging in your gear, but if you use it, let me know if you have any trouble.
Thanks Rooks, I'll check this out when I get home and let you know. Ty for all you do for the playerbase in the last years for guildwork to give us a smooth gaming experience!
 Asura.Cambion
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2020-10-06 15:37:21  
Geddylee81 said: »
Thank you for posting this! Is the console.exe command in my macros still needed to execute this? I'm assuming so?

No. That's the benefit of Gearswap.
Your macros would be exactly what they normally would be in game.

/ma "Cure" <t>
and it handles everything on the backend for pre, mid, post, idle, etc.