users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » Barspell Cycle
Barspell Cycle
 Sylph.Jada
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Threats5
By Sylph.Jada 2020-10-02 03:26:59  
Can anyone direct me to a lua that cycles through spells w/o having to call in another lua?

Ultimately,I would like to sent it up to where I can cycle up/down through barspells and then bind a button to have it go off.

Here's how far I got..
Code

state.BarSpell = M{['description']='BarSpell', 'Barfire', 'Barblizzard', 'Baraero', 'Barstone', 'Barthunder', 'Barwater'}

send_command('bind ^end gs c cycle barspell')
send_command('bind ^home gs c cycleback barspell')
send_command('unbind ^home')
send_command('unbind ^end')

It got very confusing reading how to get this correct.

Thanks in advance!
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-02 03:48:19  

[+]
By Felgarr 2020-10-02 05:39:24  
The fastest way to skill up Enhancing in this way, is to cast an enhancing spell on a Trust or another character. There's a double-check for skill ups (on you for casting, and on the target for being someone other than you).

Be safe out there. :/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Masunasu 2020-10-02 08:24:13  
Don't think they're asking for automation/skill-up, think they're asking to be able to tab through an element so they can have a single button cast whatever they're set to. i.e. if element is fire, gs c barspell casts Barfire, gs c rune casts Unda (vs making a macro for each individual element).
By aisukage 2020-10-02 09:02:56  
This should hopefully do what you're looking for. Unless i mistyped something somewhere.
Code
state.BarElement = M{['description']='BarElement', 'Barblizzard', 'Barfire', 'Baraero', 'Barstone', 'Barthunder', 'Barwater'}

Put the line above and the binds below all in the "function user_setup()" section. Change binds to your preference.
Code
send_command('bind ^- gs c cycle BarElement')	
send_command('bind ^= gs c cycleback BarElement')
send_command('bind ^0 gs c BarElement')

You had the right idea you just forgot to add the function below to tell it to cast the spell when you run the command "BarElement"
Code
function job_self_command(cmdParams, eventArgs)
  if cmdParams[1]:lower() == 'barelement' then
     send_command('@input /ma '..state.BarElement.value..' <me>')
  end
end