users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
XivParty - Party List Addon for Windower 4
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11
 Carbuncle.Razziel
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-08-19 17:09:05  
not sure what I'm doing wrong now. I used to make changes on the layout.lua and the changes would take effect no problem.

Now... nothing is happening. Can't even get the font to change.
By Aricomfy 2020-08-19 20:16:28  
Carbuncle.Razziel said: »
not sure what I'm doing wrong now. I used to make changes on the layout.lua and the changes would take effect no problem.

Now... nothing is happening. Can't even get the font to change.

Make changes to the 1080p.xml or 1440p.xml files in the layouts folder instead.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-08-19 23:59:21  
thanks, that did the trick :D
By Noduko 2020-08-23 18:45:42  
Hiya!

Thank you very much Tylas for the update, this is an amazing addon!

Two questions:

1) Is it possible to include alliance members in the UI? If not, would it be difficult to add an option "hideifalliance" (similar to what you did for hideifsolo) so the UI doesn't overlap with the alliance members?

2) Is there a way to expand the UI from bottom to top when adding new party members (while keeping the same party's member order as current UI). Basically, expanding the UI upwards the same way as the in-game Party Members UI, so I can place the addon UI over the in-game Party Members UI (in the bottom right corner of the screen).

Thanks again for updating this addon!
[+]
By Aricomfy 2020-08-23 19:08:39  
Yep, gonna have to agree with Noduko, having the party list expand upwards instead of downwards would make this add-on literally perfect.
 Bismarck.Ringoko
サーバ: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-08-23 22:48:32  
Would it be feasible to make xivparty hide/disappear if the chat log gets expanded?
[+]
By Aricomfy 2020-08-23 23:42:50  
Oh man, now THIS would be an absolute blessing. I currently use this addon over my chat bar on the leftish side of the screen and when the chat gets expanded, I can barely read anything recent. It closes for cutscenes but idk how feasible it'd be to make this close from expanding the chat log.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Tylas11
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-08-24 12:41:56  
Noduko said: »
Hiya!
1) Is it possible to include alliance members in the UI? If not, would it be difficult to add an option "hideifalliance" (similar to what you did for hideifsolo) so the UI doesn't overlap with the alliance members?

Yes, showing alliance members is one of my long term feature ideas. It will most likely look like the alliance list in FF14, but with both HP, MP bars and jobs. The server does not send alliance buffs, so those won't be displayed.

Noduko said: »
2) Is there a way to expand the UI from bottom to top when adding new party members (while keeping the same party's member order as current UI). Basically, expanding the UI upwards the same way as the in-game Party Members UI, so I can place the addon UI over the in-game Party Members UI (in the bottom right corner of the screen).

Seems like a lot of people want this, so I will add this in the next version. Someone even wanted the UI to be right-aligned, but that's more of a hassle because of the buffs and zone names so I don't think I'll add that.

Bismarck.Ringoko said: »
Would it be feasible to make xivparty hide/disappear if the chat log gets expanded?

I would love to do this, but I could not find any callback or event from the Windower API for expanding the log. There's only one for typing in the chat box or opening menus like equipment, etc. If anyone got an idea, I'm all ears.
By Noduko 2020-08-24 19:03:09  
If I may continue with my Christmas wishlist (a.k.a suggestions), here are a few ideas:

- Add a "Party Leader" icon next to leader's name. (optional: add an icon when Quartermaster loot distribution is enabled as well).
- Add a Treasure Pool icon when there are items in the treasure pool.
- In layout, add a "Opacity" setting for the UI background (to cover the original in-game UI).
- In layout, add an option to display buff from right to left (instead of left to right). This would enable user to display buffs on the left side of the UI.
- Add an option to display party's name in white/yellow/orange/red based on HP. It helps to quickly see who's low HP.

As you can see, the idea is to replace the original UI with yours. Of course, these are only suggestions and I don't mean to throw more work into your plate.

Edited:
A trade request icon would be great as well!
[+]
 Odin.Wangwang
サーバ: Odin
user: wangwang
By Odin.Wangwang 2020-08-27 10:29:43  
How do I toggle which sizes I want to use?
 Cerberus.Dreameyes
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Noduko
By Cerberus.Dreameyes 2020-08-27 11:30:48  
Use the command "//xp layout 1080p" or "//xp layout 1440p" (or ffxi1080p / ffxi1440p).
 Odin.Wangwang
サーバ: Odin
user: wangwang
By Odin.Wangwang 2020-08-27 12:35:13  
Cerberus.Dreameyes said: »
Use the command "//xp layout 1080p" or "//xp layout 1440p" (or ffxi1080p / ffxi1440p).

Thank you!
 Asura.Panasync
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-10 20:43:39  
Ragnarok.Tylas said: »
Hey hey!

Version 1.2.0 has been released!

It brings support for yellow/orange/red HP detection and an overhauled layout format which allows for a lot more customization. This will break any custom layouts you might have created for older versions though, but it shouldn't be too hard to update them.

And to test out the new format, I added this little something:

Comes in two sizes "ffxi1080p" and "ffxi1440p".
Have fun! '_'/

Sorry if I'm reading the above wrong, but I read it as that theme above was added to the 1.2, is that not the case? I can't seem to figure out how to use that theme if so. Even if the background isn't included is there a way to make the hp/mp/tp colored like you mention above?
 Cerberus.Dreameyes
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Noduko
By Cerberus.Dreameyes 2020-09-11 05:09:03  
In game, use the command "//xp layout ffxi1080p" or "//xp layout ffxi1440p".
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-11 05:45:48  
Cerberus.Dreameyes said: »
In game, use the command "//xp layout ffxi1080p" or "//xp layout ffxi1440p".
Appreciate it, I don't have those files, not sure what happened if I didn't upgrade and I thought I did or what, but I found the files, thanks a ton!
 Fenrir.Frobos
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2020-09-15 23:09:59  
So n00b dummy question here. How do I the original black background with the new colored hp/mp/tp bars? I r not smert.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-09-16 11:58:55  
Fenrir.Frobos said: »
So n00b dummy question here. How do I the original black background with the new colored hp/mp/tp bars? I r not smert.

You will have to create a new layout XML file for this.

- Create a copy of layouts/1080p.xml or 1440p.xml, whichever size you're using.
- Open the ffxi styled layout of the same size in a text editor and copy everything in the <hp>, <mp> and <tp> nodes to your new file and overwrite them there.
- Finally load the new layout using //xp layout <filename> inside the game.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-09-16 13:18:36  
hmm... so where are people actually putting it on their screen?
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-09-16 14:15:11  
Would it be possible to add an option for the list to expand upwards like the game's party list? I have mine along the bottom of the screen and when I'm solo it just seems like it's sort of floating there.
[+]
 Fenrir.Frobos
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Frobos
By Fenrir.Frobos 2020-09-16 14:15:58  
I love you. For making this and for the explanation. And for being just beautiful.
 Asura.Akaden
By Asura.Akaden 2020-09-16 15:07:07  
Asura.Suteru said: »
Would it be possible to add an option for the list to expand upwards like the game's party list? I have mine along the bottom of the screen and when I'm solo it just seems like it's sort of floating there.
I'd love this too. Currently working on my own custom layout. Customization is beautiful btw. I'm wanting to set the BG to opaque and drop it in over the in-game UI, expanding upward.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-09-16 16:48:12  
Asura.Suteru said: »

I will add the bottom alignment in the next version, just didn't have much time to work on it recently... :3
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-16 19:07:18  
I'm making a job specific version for BRD atm, and I was curious, is it possible to set 2 distance from you icons for different distances? I currently have the 10 for wind range, but would like a second for string if possible. Could probably also benefit other jobs, but particularly my BRD specific them for your wonderful plugin.

Appreciate the plugin and effort to keep updating it for customization, Tylas.
 Ragnarok.Zekie
By Ragnarok.Zekie 2020-09-16 19:38:55  
I gotta tell you.. I love this addon! its AWESOME! However, is it possible to make a background to be more darker black? its easier for my vision. thanks!
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-09-22 12:14:20  
Asura.Panasync said: »
I'm making a job specific version for BRD atm, and I was curious, is it possible to set 2 distance from you icons for different distances? I currently have the 10 for wind range, but would like a second for string if possible. Could probably also benefit other jobs, but particularly my BRD specific them for your wonderful plugin.

Appreciate the plugin and effort to keep updating it for customization, Tylas.
I'm planning to make the range feature job specific in the next version. Didn't consider needing multiple distances on the same job, but you could just put the "//xp range" command with the appropriate distance in you macros whenever you switch instruments.

Ragnarok.Zekie said: »
I gotta tell you.. I love this addon! its AWESOME! However, is it possible to make a background to be more darker black? its easier for my vision. thanks!
You could edit the BgBottom, BgMid and BgTop images in the assets folder to make them darker. They are slightly transparent at the moment. Make sure not to change the image sizes though, or you will have to adjust the layout XMLs as well.
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-22 12:54:18  
Beautiful workaround, but can you also change the range indicator image on the fly as well? Atm I'm just using the horn to indicate being in horn range, if I could switch distance on the fly, and somehow have the image change to a harp that would be ideal, but regardless thanks a ton for the workaround.

ALSO thanks a ton for the awesome addon.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-09-22 14:01:15  
Beautiful workaround, but can you also change the range indicator image on the fly as well? Atm I'm just using the horn to indicate being in horn range, if I could switch distance on the fly, and somehow have the image change to a harp that would be ideal, but regardless thanks a ton for the workaround.

No, the image cannot be changed that easily. I'm considering making 2 stages for the range icon, a hollow one and the current one. Could cover 2 ranges like that and you could tell them apart.
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-09-22 14:13:47  
Ragnarok.Tylas said: »

No, the image cannot be changed that easily. I'm considering making 2 stages for the range icon, a hollow one and the current one. Could cover 2 ranges like that and you could tell them apart.

Thanks for that. Please take your time, atm simply being able to distinguish one distance is far more than I could have done prior to your addon.

Really love all the theme possibilities you added in for those of us that wanted to theme it easier.
 Ragnarok.Tylas
By Ragnarok.Tylas 2020-09-26 16:23:15  
(Hello!) (everyone)

I've just released version 1.3.0!

This is a rather small update with some requested features. You can now make the party list align to the bottom, so it expands upwards. Toggle this with the "//xp alignBottom" command.

Next, I've added the option to align the buff icons and the zone name to the right in the layout settings. This will allow you to make new layouts that sit on the right side of the screen. For those of you that want to cover the vanilla party list maybe...

Last but not least, I've recently started playing BRD and Panasync's two stage range indicator idea suddenly made a lot more sense to me, so I added that. You can configure it via the old command, just add an optional second distance at the end like this: "//xp range [near] [far]".

As always, check out the readme for more details!
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11