Riot II: It's Wrong To Face History

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot II: It's wrong to face history
Riot II: It's wrong to face history
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 21:17:45  
Also, editing titles, is revisionist.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-22 21:20:24  
i think you're picking the wrong hill to die on here; i'd just let it go and move back to talking about the insanity in the world.

tho as an aside mods- i do agree it should be locked instead of deleted <_>. it kind of gives the crazy people a shield to pretend some of the insane things they said never happened.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-06-22 21:22:03  
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
tho as an aside mods- i do agree it should be locked instead of deleted <_>. it kind of gives the crazy people a shield to pretend some of the insane things they said never happened.
Done.
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-06-22 21:24:56  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Done.

Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 21:45:15  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
So, he did abuse the report, because someone is calling him out for being a self-admitted monster. Meanwhile he promotes the *** out of his RMT/bots all over the place, and this is acceptable?
Ok...
An actual response from the mods on this would be appreciated.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-06-22 21:58:20  
it kind of gives the crazy people a shield to pretend some of the insane things they said never happened.

Eh, deleting a FFXIAH account does that just fine.
Come back under a new name and pretend that several hundred posts of psycho-babble never happened.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-22 22:02:26  
Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
it kind of gives the crazy people a shield to pretend some of the insane things they said never happened.

Eh, deleting a FFXIAH account does that just fine.
Come back under a new name and pretend that several hundred posts of psycho-babble never happened.

Or in some cases Thousands.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:16:28  
while morally abhorrent, eugenics does work, we do it with livestock all the time.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:17:02  
dogs too
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-22 22:22:59  
It's the opposite effect (we breed dogs to be cute and animals to be extra food) traits and things we like but aren't necessarily "better" but yup, it's fine as long as it's not humans. Always taking about hypocrisy.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 22:29:34  
Siren.Mosin said: »
while morally abhorrent, eugenics does work, we do it with livestock all the time.
dogs too
Yea all the pug, dalmations, k-9's, and countless other breeds sure are benefiting from the health and long life of such meddling.

I am being sarcastic, if you can't tell. It "works" in a sense that we do it and the offspring aren't still born. It hardly works to benefit the species.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 22:31:52  
Also, the canine species, or any other species that is a victim of that ***, is not on whole just an overall more durable species, nor are we executing en-masse all the 'failed' bloodlines in order to prevent future contamination of said species.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 22:34:08  
Buuuuuuut, if you want to call inbreeding countless generations of dogs down into blind, bad joints, apnea and breathing issues down to a pocket sized toy for you to carry around in a purse, genetic improvement, be my guest.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:37:14  
you’re an excitable fella.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 22:38:53  
What you don't like the reality of what pure breeding really is?
By volkom 2020-06-22 22:45:04  
So whats next on the destroy american history & culture, defund the police and support BLM protest?

any plans to destroy Mount Rushmore? National monuments in DC? demolition of the transcontinental railroad? Remake the Mississippi state flag? rename military bases and prominent colleges? ban more movies and tv shows? intervene in other card and video games? renaming of certain sports teams etc ~ when and where does it end?

as for the chaz/chop w.e its called these days. I love it, makes me wish we were doing that sort of thing here.

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:47:04  
lol

idgaf

my dog is a mutt

I don’t think we’re on the same level here, I was just saying Eiryl is technically right, once emotion is removed from the equation.

I live in western south dakota, and here there is a huge rise in rattlesnakes with no rattles. why? cause we viciously remove their heads when we find them, so we’ve inadvertently given snakes born with no rattle a huge advantage. selective breeding is a proven process in animals, and we are just animals with ak-47’s and baseball caps.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-06-22 22:48:28  
you’re an excitable fella.

I discovered that today as well!
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-22 22:48:41  
volkom said: »
any plans to destroy Mount Rushmore?

Yeah we’re replacing the busts of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt with the avatars of Scragg, Jaerik, Cliff and Rooks.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:51:43  
mt rushmore will be safe the jackboots outnumber the hippies by 1000:1 here
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-22 22:54:12  
lol

idgaf

my dog is a mutt

I don’t think we’re on the same level here, I was just saying Eiryl is technically right, once emotion is removed from the equation.

I live in western south dakota, and here there is a huge rise in rattlesnakes with no rattles. why? cause we viciously remove their heads when we find them, so we’ve inadvertently given snakes born with no rattle a huge advantage. selective breeding is a proven process in animals, and we are just animals with ak-47’s and baseball caps.

First of all sir. First of all that is ‘ableist’ language. How dare you! How dare you. Did you get that from the DSM4? Huh! How dare you.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2020-06-22 22:55:52  
I’m just a hillbilly with no agenda and decent observational skills.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-06-22 22:56:27  
lol

idgaf

my dog is a mutt

Technically he's a *** self deluded Nazi. Technically.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-22 22:57:37  
I’m just a hillbilly with no agenda and decent observational skills.

There are no hills or Billies where you live! Mt Rushmore doesn’t count either!
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-22 22:59:17  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Shakespeare was a troll, he should be deleted.....

Value or no, it's censorship.

Locking it at least keeps the neo-nazi's comments out there in the open for all to see what kind of clown he is.

Common tactic of fascists. Anything that makes them look bad must be scrubbed.

This is why directx regularly deletes his accounts, clearing all his posts.
[+]
By Zerowone 2020-06-22 22:59:54  
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-06-22 23:05:41  
[+]
By Prong 2020-06-22 23:11:27  
I've never reported anyone and always assumed reporting was only done by children or people who are offended by basically everything. I didn't think there was either of those types in that thread but, alas...I'm wrong again.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-06-22 23:14:36  
rattlesnakes with no rattles
Those are just called snakes.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-06-22 23:15:41  
Prong said: »
I've never reported anyone and always assumed reporting was only done by children or people who are offended by basically everything. I didn't think there was either of those types in that thread but, alas...I'm wrong again.
Report Count: 1