Let's Start A Riot?!?!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:14:24  
Valefor.Commodus said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Thanks for reminding me why I don't check this site anymore. FFXIAH has the political sense of a dead ferret. But what else should I have expected from the forums of a 20 year-old game besides boomers.

Let me spell it out for you.

If you reject the riots and looting, you are on the side of the oppressor.

If you spend your mental energy arguing that "hurr durr looting is bad" instead of the underlying issue of police brutality and systemic racism, congratulations, you care more about property damage than human life.

Because here's the thing. Black people have been "peacefully protesting" for *** DECADES NOW. Colin *** Kaepernick protested on national television and racist chuds like you would say, "me no likely when black sports man speak out!"

Peaceful protest has done NOTHING. And when black citizens are dying on a weekly basis from the *** POLICE, what else is gonna happen? The civil rights movement in the 60's only picked up because of riots and violence. If you haven't studied the history of civil rights your opinion is unwanted. If you want a start, go ahead and read MLK's "Letter from Birmingham Jail."

This is a good post. I want to add that people who quote MLK to try and say, "well look peaceful protests work" is ignorant of the history of the civil rights movement-

a) the protests King did WERE violent; that is, violence was done to the protesters (see: what is going on today in DC so Trump could have his photo op) and many civil rights leaders including King were murdered by whites

b) the civil disobedience movement had counterpoints among black Americans, from the Black Panthers to the NoI to other black guerilla groups as well as riots, and that kept the heat up

There's the need for different approaches in this struggle. I'm all for peaceful protests and I actually disagree with you on that, I think they can achieve limited goals, but not having some "stick" means that white moderates can simply ignore us and change the channel. You cannot ignore the battles in the street today and it forces eyes on what happened to Floyd among the many other black victims of racist law enforcement.

This is an extremely dangerous position to take and not one that would end well for "you." If "you" move too far outside of burning your own ghettos and into where these "white moderates" live, you'll get crushed like cockroaches. Don't push your luck with the domestic terrorism spew and threats. The country already puts up with blacks murdering whites 12x more than the other way around. Everyone in the country will rally against you if you try to "be heard" by "having stick" and trying to burn society down like degenerate heathens.

Hey are you going to answer my question about that statistic or just ignore it?

inb4 somebody brings up the Bell Curve
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:15:17  
Draylo said: »
Did you not read what I posted?

I read what you posted since the beginning, I think its insane. I don't agree with it and its completely far left radical thinking. I'm sure you also spout #ACAB everywhere you can, all the while if you were in a situation you needed the police you would be the first to call them.

You sound like all the looters/rioters, some young 19 year old punk that doesn't give a ***about any kind of authority and is just using this as an opportunity to go wild. Are you even black?

If you ever owned a business, been robbed or had someone take something out on you for no fault of your own, you would know this is wrong.

I lived in the middle of Atlanta and have been broken into 3 times. I've never been to any of the protests and riots, and I'm not going wild. I'm using common sense here.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If somebody trapped you in a room without food or water and the only way out is to shoot a random person in the leg, wouldn't you do that? It's not FAIR that the random person had to be shot in the leg, but if you take a step back and evaluate who is at fault here, it's the person who trapped you in the room that is the most at fault here.

No, I wouldn't shoot a random person in the leg if they had nothing to do with it. That really makes no sense and you project a me vs them mentality which is incredibly selfish. I wouldn't do that to someone, maybe the person who trapped me for sure.

So you're saying that you would let yourself die then?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:16:03  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
How do you walk around the fact that police brutality disproportionately targets black people than white people? And that black people are the group most likely to be killed by cops?
Mainly because cops are more likely to be assaulted by black people and shot at by black people?

Ever think about that? There's always 2 sides to every story.

The two main instances the articles about we have proof do not involve what you claim as major issues, yet people still died. Floyd didn't resist arrest. Breonna was an EMT sleeping in her home.

I mean ***, Breonna died because of a NO KNOCK raid where they didn't announce they were cops. If armed *** bashed down your door in the middle of the night, you (assuming you're a 'proper' right winger with a bunch of guns) would be shooting back, and likely suing the absolute *** out of the police for this.

And why were they able to do that raid? They thought a dude had stored some drugs in her place. Dude didn't live there (and he was already arrested), they just suspected he stored his ***in her home. That should absolutely ENRAGE anyone who cares about property rights, castle doctrine, etc.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:16:28  
Yes, I would die if the only way out was to kill another person that had nothing to do with me being trapped. Dude, what the hell are you even talking about at this point. Are you even black? What have you done for this cause except incite more violence and death on a video game forum?
 Asura.Toeknee
user: Darksyn
By Asura.Toeknee 2020-06-01 22:18:29  
Yes, I would die if the only way out was to kill another person that had nothing to do with me being trapped. Dude, what the hell are you even talking about at this point. Are you even black? What have you done for this cause except incite more violence and death on a video game forum?

this wasn't directed at me but:

1) you don't have to be black to care, what are you trying to accomplish with this?
2) i'm actually am black - is my argument more valid now? care to change your tone? happy to enlighten you
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 22:19:36  

blacks murder whites over 12x (twelve times) more than the other way around, by percent of population.

despite being only 12.7% of the population, blacks murder more than double the raw number of whites as the other way around.

If whites had the same standards as the violent, acting-out blacks are displaying right now, then whites would be out rioting 365 days a year until the systemic murder of whites by blacks was fixed. Luckily (for blacks), whites don't behave in that manner.

You reference MLK. MLK would be *** disgusted at what you posted. You should be ashamed.

Oh great, the "MLK would be upset" card!! What specifically would he be disgusted at? Tell me.

I've seen that statistic a hundred times. The report doesn't control for financial status or class. Violent crime statistically emerges the most in places of poverty, and black people disproportionately fall in these categories (read: gentrification)

So your statistic is explained: poor people commit more crime, and black people are disproportionately more poor than whites, ergo the statistic shows that black people commit more crime than whites. QED.

The alternative assertion that I ASSUME you're making is that black people are just more violent people, which hopefully I don't need to tell you why that's wrong.

The US has roughly 252,000,000 whites and 44,500,000 blacks. The white poverty rate is 10.1% and the black poverty rate is 20.8%. This means that there are ~25,500,000 whites living in poverty and ~9,300,000 blacks living in poverty. Despite there being almost 3x as many whites living in poverty, blacks still commit 4x as much murder and almost 3x as much total violent crime compared to whites by percentage of population, murder whites over 12x as much as whites murder blacks by population, and murder whites more than twice as much as the opposite by raw numbers.

Your fake theory about poverty is complete ***. No other ethnicity is as violent as blacks, no matter how impoverished, period.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:19:40  

No I didn't say KILL the other person, I said shoot them in the leg. I am comparing YOU DYING to SOMEONE ELSE GETTING A LEG INJURY--- this is intentionally not a symmetric trade.

The comparison here is "if you had to raid a Target building to stop black people from dying, would you do it?"

Am I black? Have I done other things to help the cause? Why does this matter to you, why does this matter in a logical discussion? Sounds like you're trying to set up some attack on my character
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:20:03  
I am p sure he’s white and he’s inciting violence to people when he doesn’t have a leg in the fight.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:21:11  
I am p sure he’s white and he’s inciting violence to people when he doesn’t have a leg in the fight.

Go and find a quote where I tried to incite violence.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-01 22:21:31  
Asura.Toeknee said: »
I'm confused as to why you're more upset about stolen goods than placing that anger toward cops who are fine with murdering folks, governments who are fine not prosecuting them, and seeing the ***so much we're desensitized to it.
Who said that people don't want this cop to be prosecuted?

It looks like you are forcing your preceded arguments you think those who you don't agree with on others.

Nobody here is advocating that the officer was innocent. Nobody here is advocating that bad cops should "get away with murder." That is a strawman argument you are forcing on others so you can make cheap points that nobody was making.

IF you really want to go down that road, then ask yourself this: Why are you wishing death on your fellow citizens?
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:21:55  

blacks murder whites over 12x (twelve times) more than the other way around, by percent of population.

despite being only 12.7% of the population, blacks murder more than double the raw number of whites as the other way around.

If whites had the same standards as the violent, acting-out blacks are displaying right now, then whites would be out rioting 365 days a year until the systemic murder of whites by blacks was fixed. Luckily (for blacks), whites don't behave in that manner.

You reference MLK. MLK would be *** disgusted at what you posted. You should be ashamed.

Oh great, the "MLK would be upset" card!! What specifically would he be disgusted at? Tell me.

I've seen that statistic a hundred times. The report doesn't control for financial status or class. Violent crime statistically emerges the most in places of poverty, and black people disproportionately fall in these categories (read: gentrification)

So your statistic is explained: poor people commit more crime, and black people are disproportionately more poor than whites, ergo the statistic shows that black people commit more crime than whites. QED.

The alternative assertion that I ASSUME you're making is that black people are just more violent people, which hopefully I don't need to tell you why that's wrong.

The US has roughly 252,000,000 whites and 44,500,000 blacks. The white poverty rate is 10.1% and the black poverty rate is 20.8%. This means that there are ~25,500,000 whites living in poverty and ~9,300,000 blacks living in poverty. Despite there being almost 3x as many whites living in poverty, blacks still commit 4x as much murder and almost 3x as much total violent crime compared to whites by percentage of population, murder whites over 12x as much as whites murder blacks by population, and murder whites more than twice as much as the opposite by raw numbers.

Your fake theory about poverty is complete ***. No other ethnicity is as violent as blacks, no matter how impoverished, period.

Now add in population density. Because a lot of those poor whites are spread across the Bible belt/Appalachia, and the blacks are stuffed into tiny houses over a few blocks.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:22:00  
"he doesn't have a leg in the fight"

Oh okay, I didn't realize I'm only allowed to care if I'm black. Thanks for clearing that up!
[+]
 Asura.Eternicide
By Asura.Eternicide 2020-06-01 22:24:15  
Thanks for reminding me why I don't check this site anymore. FFXIAH has the political sense of a dead ferret. But what else should I have expected from the forums of a 20 year-old game besides boomers.

If you spend your mental energy arguing that "hurr durr looting is bad" instead of the underlying issue of police brutality and systemic racism, congratulations, you care more about property damage than human life.

Because here's the thing. Black people have been "peacefully protesting" for *** DECADES NOW. Colin *** Kaepernick protested on national television and racist chuds like you would say, "me no likely when black sports man speak out!"

Peaceful protest has done NOTHING. And when black citizens are dying on a weekly basis from the *** POLICE, what else is gonna happen? The civil rights movement in the 60's only picked up because of riots and violence. If you haven't studied the history of civil rights your opinion is unwanted. If you want a start, go ahead and read MLK's "Letter from Birmingham Jail."

Target is going to be fine. They will file an insurance claim and get fully reimbursed. George Floyd's life is gone forever. The fact that some of you give more of a ***about Target than you do about the lives of the rioters speaks volumes about your character.

Vandalism and looting gets ***done. If that triggers you, then maybe you should help create a situation where maybe thousands of citizens don't feel like they HAVE to vandalize and loot to get people to notice them.
Sure.. any excuse you need to steal from innocent people, damage their property and burn down their homes... typical hypocrisy of the radical left.. go bufu yourself with a rusty nail.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:24:34  

Oh okay, I didn't realize I'm only allowed to care if I'm black. Thanks for clearing that up!

I love that they just effectively said they're racist, because apparently you can only care about a minority if you're a minority!

Sorry bud, some of us actually believe in the concept of equality and care about the well being of other races than our own...
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:24:58  

Vandalism and looting gets ***done. If that triggers you, then maybe you should help create a situation where maybe thousands of citizens don't feel like they HAVE to vandalize and loot to get people to notice them.

Um, your first post? Your memory that short? Encouraging the continuation of violence when you have no skin in the game. Real cowardly
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-06-01 22:25:28  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
How do you walk around the fact that police brutality disproportionately targets black people than white people? And that black people are the group most likely to be killed by cops?
Mainly because cops are more likely to be assaulted by black people and shot at by black people?

The two main instances the articles about we have proof do not involve what you claim as major issues, yet people still died. Floyd didn't resist arrest. Breonna was an EMT sleeping in her home.

I mean ***, Breonna died because of a NO KNOCK raid where they didn't announce they were cops. If armed *** bashed down your door in the middle of the night, you (assuming you're a 'proper' right winger with a bunch of guns) would be shooting back, and likely suing the absolute *** out of the police for this.

And why were they able to do that raid? They thought a dude had stored some drugs in her place. Dude didn't live there (and he was already arrested), they just suspected he stored his ***in her home. That should absolutely ENRAGE anyone who cares about property rights, castle doctrine, etc.
A general question was asked. A general answer was answered.

You quote specific arguments, but you fail to realize what the question is.

I didn't ask about either of these two cases, as these are outliers of what happens to police officers on a daily basis.

I'm not going to side with the police officers in the two specific cases you mentioned, but I have a feeling you will perceive that I did because I did not agree with you 100%. That I didn't apologize for being human since those cops in those two cases were human (as far as I know, that's the only similarities we share).

But you are ignoring the whole picture by putting all of your focus on 2 specific cases, when millions of cases involving police officers and citizens happen on a yearly basis.
[+]
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-06-01 22:25:50  
So this garbage fire is going well..
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:26:12  

I love that they just effectively said they're racist, because apparently you can only care about a minority if you're a minority!

Sorry bud, some of us actually believe in the concept of equality and care about the well being of other races than our own...

He’s advocating violence and looting, stop being obtuse
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:26:55  

Um, your first post? Your memory that short? Encouraging the continuation of violence when you have no skin in the game. Real cowardly

I don't think you know what "inciting violence" means.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:28:33  

This is a longitudinal analysis instead of a spatiotemporal one.

The SPREAD of populations in poverty is another critical factor.
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:28:39  
Don’t complain or stop the looters! Let people loot and riot and encourage it even though I am safe in my home, of white skin color and have no benefit either way. Yeah sure, we should listen to you.
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-06-01 22:28:45  
LOOTERS AND RIOTERS, I've said it multiple times already.

Sorry, I don't see it if you ninja edit your post.

Surely there are people in that crowd don't care about the cause and are being opportunistic. But there is zero way you can prove that these opportunists are the ONLY people looting and rioting.

I could easily reverse your assertion and say "you guys don't care about the cause! They only care about their own racist beliefs and are opportunistically using the Target as an example to cover their ***!" FWIW I think this is absolutely true, but I'm not going to use this as the premise of all of my arguments to discredit you via ad hominem. I am forcing myself to engage directly on these issues, and I am hoping to force you to acknowledge your own mindset and biases in a similar way.

Whenever I hear complaints about the rioting and looting, what I see is people using it to discredit the cause as a whole, or otherwise distract from the facts of the matter: the people are *** mad about racist police officers.

Some black business owners got *** over too, you're right. But your conclusion is misguided: rioters and looters generally target ALL buildings in sight--- the point is to make noise and get attention, not *** over specific people. Atlanta's CNN headquarters was raided too, but the rioters had no specific beef with CNN. It was just there, and *** it up would stir the pot. That's how this works.

Bad people will always hide behind good causes for their own personal benefit. But by centering on this fact you are (potentially unwittingly) building a strawman. You have zero logical foundation to assert that these riots and looting incidents are fundamentally opportunistic.

Take your own advice. You have zero evidence that the cop killed floyd BECAUSE he was black, or even that he used more force than he would have on a 6'8" dude of any other race. You WANT him to have racist motives to support your own preconceived racial bias.

It's not like I can view alternate timelines where Floyd was white to compare against. But when policemen across the country CONSTANTLY *** THIS UP, and SO MANY OF THEM get away with it, you have to stop playing Devil's Advocate and look at the evidence you have in front of you.

Show me these statistics somewhere. Surely you have hard evidence to prove that cops systemically "brutalize" blacks more than any other race in 2020.

BLACK COPS ARE JUST AS LIKELY AS WHITE COPS TO KILL BLACK SUSPECTS
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2020-06-01 22:28:50  
Asura.Sirris said: »

This is a good post. I want to add that people who quote MLK to try and say, "well look peaceful protests work" is ignorant of the history of the civil rights movement-

a) the protests King did WERE violent; that is, violence was done to the protesters (see: what is going on today in DC so Trump could have his photo op) and many civil rights leaders including King were murdered by whites

b) the civil disobedience movement had counterpoints among black Americans, from the Black Panthers to the NoI to other black guerilla groups as well as riots, and that kept the heat up

There's the need for different approaches in this struggle. I'm all for peaceful protests and I actually disagree with you on that, I think they can achieve limited goals, but not having some "stick" means that white moderates can simply ignore us and change the channel. You cannot ignore the battles in the street today and it forces eyes on what happened to Floyd among the many other black victims of racist law enforcement.

This is an extremely dangerous position to take and not one that would end well for "you." If "you" move too far outside of burning your own ghettos and into where these "white moderates" live, you'll get crushed like cockroaches. Don't push your luck with the domestic terrorism spew and threats. The country already puts up with blacks murdering whites 12x more than the other way around. Everyone in the country will rally against you if you try to "be heard" by "having stick" and trying to burn society down like degenerate heathens.

Full mask off here. I feel like all we're missing in the thread is talk about white birth rates and The Bell Curve.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:31:00  

A general question was asked. A general answer was answered.

You quote specific arguments, but you fail to realize what the question is.

I didn't ask about either of these two cases, as these are outliers of what happens to police officers on a daily basis.

I'm not going to side with the police officers in the two specific cases you mentioned, but I have a feeling you will perceive that I did because I did not agree with you 100%. That I didn't apologize for being human since those cops in those two cases were human (as far as I know, that's the only similarities we share).

But you are ignoring the whole picture by putting all of your focus on 2 specific cases, when millions of cases involving police officers and citizens happen on a yearly basis.

The issue is minorities have been claiming ***like this happens all the time for decades. And now we have cell phone cameras and we get evidence that it happens...all the time. I mean we only get the stuff on video when there's someone else there to film, and even in those cases, the cops are still killing people. If they're okay killing people on film, what in the absolute *** are we to think happens when there isn't a camera rolling?

I'm beyond being able to give the police the benefit of the doubt. Just look at Chauvin's history. Look at how it took three days to even charge him. The other three that assisted still haven't been charged. Look at the story the cops came out to try to explain away. Look at how the police-linked Medical examiner tried saying the guy didn't die because of the cop at all. How in the *** can you trust the police still?

And as side bonus, how can the same people who argue for small government on the basis of corruption and ineptitude be on the side of police after they show amazing examples of their ideology being 100% on point regarding them?
 Asura.Toeknee
user: Darksyn
By Asura.Toeknee 2020-06-01 22:32:17  
Asura.Toeknee said: »
I'm confused as to why you're more upset about stolen goods than placing that anger toward cops who are fine with murdering folks, governments who are fine not prosecuting them, and seeing the ***so much we're desensitized to it.
Who said that people don't want this cop to be prosecuted?

It looks like you are forcing your preceded arguments you think those who you don't agree with on others.

Nobody here is advocating that the officer was innocent. Nobody here is advocating that bad cops should "get away with murder." That is a strawman argument you are forcing on others so you can make cheap points that nobody was making.

IF you really want to go down that road, then ask yourself this: Why are you wishing death on your fellow citizens?

I said specifically said more upset and misplaced anger - I didn't claim he didn't care at all. All I was asking was, rather than looking at the after effects of people being fed up - put that energy into what actually caused it. Because that's what all of this has been about - every hashtag, BLM, kaepernick, etc etc. has been about police brutality. So when AGAIN the cops kill someone, and AGAIN people aren't listening to the actual message here, in this instance it would seem that you care more about property than people.

Just like it was the 'disrespecting the flag' when kaepernick knelt. Then it was 'all lives matter' when BLM happened. It's asking 'what did he do' when another person gets killed. Ya'll either don't want to face the issue at hand, or don't care.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:32:34  
LOOTERS AND RIOTERS, I've said it multiple times already.

Sorry, I don't see it if you ninja edit your post.

Surely there are people in that crowd don't care about the cause and are being opportunistic. But there is zero way you can prove that these opportunists are the ONLY people looting and rioting.

I could easily reverse your assertion and say "you guys don't care about the cause! They only care about their own racist beliefs and are opportunistically using the Target as an example to cover their ***!" FWIW I think this is absolutely true, but I'm not going to use this as the premise of all of my arguments to discredit you via ad hominem. I am forcing myself to engage directly on these issues, and I am hoping to force you to acknowledge your own mindset and biases in a similar way.

Whenever I hear complaints about the rioting and looting, what I see is people using it to discredit the cause as a whole, or otherwise distract from the facts of the matter: the people are *** mad about racist police officers.

Some black business owners got *** over too, you're right. But your conclusion is misguided: rioters and looters generally target ALL buildings in sight--- the point is to make noise and get attention, not *** over specific people. Atlanta's CNN headquarters was raided too, but the rioters had no specific beef with CNN. It was just there, and *** it up would stir the pot. That's how this works.

Bad people will always hide behind good causes for their own personal benefit. But by centering on this fact you are (potentially unwittingly) building a strawman. You have zero logical foundation to assert that these riots and looting incidents are fundamentally opportunistic.

Take your own advice. You have zero evidence that the cop killed floyd BECAUSE he was black, or even that he used more force than he would have on a 6'8" dude of any other race. You WANT him to have racist motives to support your own preconceived racial bias.

It's not like I can view alternate timelines where Floyd was white to compare against. But when policemen across the country CONSTANTLY *** THIS UP, and SO MANY OF THEM get away with it, you have to stop playing Devil's Advocate and look at the evidence you have in front of you.

Show me these statistics somewhere. Surely you have hard evidence to prove that cops systemically "brutalize" blacks more than any other race in 2020.

BLACK COPS ARE JUST AS LIKELY AS WHITE COPS TO KILL BLACK SUSPECTS

OK sure!

I hope 2019 is fine, since 2020 isn't over yet.

Your link doesn't have any bearing on this discussion. Cops disproportionately kill black people than white people. Black cops are still cops.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:32:40  

He’s advocating violence and looting, stop being obtuse

Nah, that's Trump. He is just aware of the reality of what happens when you have an angry mob. That ***is going to come with it. Don't like it? Stop the angry mob from coming forth. You can't just put that genie back in the bottle now, though.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2020-06-01 22:34:52  
Don’t complain or stop the looters! Let people loot and riot and encourage it even though I am safe in my home, of white skin color and have no benefit either way. Yeah sure, we should listen to you.

What would you say if I told you that riots and violence were statistically most likely to start only when police presence increases? And that many of these riots started peacefully and only escalated when cops showed up and aggravated conflict?
By Draylo 2020-06-01 22:35:05  
This is helping Trump actually. The people getting looted and their businesses and homes destroyed are probably voters and they will be the ones to show up and remember this horror. The far left is advocating for the looting to continue and not to be stopped
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-01 22:35:13  

That's because racism tells us that black people are dangerous, more dangerous than others. Any race can fall for that indoctrination. I mean, that's really not that complicated of a concept.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 117 118 119