言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Conspiracies and speculations
Conspiracies and speculations
By ksoze 2020-05-20 04:51:02  
Hello All,

Ever since the medal dupe exploit i was pretty intrigued by the ffxi economy and what kind of ppl are creating / doing this. Some just for fun some for rmt.

As of the latest maintenance update I see they fixed the second crafting exploit known which will have its effects on the economy i can imagine.

Pointed out by other ppl there are materials coming into the game by no normal means and i guess there are more hidden exploits still being used there.

So there clearly were people that wanted the crafting exploits to be revealed. This could be just a simple matter but it could also be a rmt thing in where they lost the flow of making / selling gil (same i assume with the medal dupe) and they sought getting more of a monopoly by removing the crafting exploits that ended up in the wrong hands and eventually in the open.

Regarding to RMT, stuff hits their bottom line so I tend to think more sophisticated about these ppl

Breaking this down a bit, if you create an overflow of hqs, that will mean a lot of material buyers. hq pricing goes down. ppl will buy more gil to buy cheap gear? Or ppl will buy less gil because its cheaper?

Other ideas of mine is that they (rmt) control all the directions of the gil, not only botting stuff, but also hqs and materials. Then it's just a matter of monopolising.

After the dupe exploit and now the crafting exploits, i imagine hidden stuff in these areas:

- Escutcheons exploits
- Equip exploits
- Item upgrade exploits
- More dupe stuff

Anyway what are your theories and speculations?
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-20 06:03:56  
My theory is people who use exploits lack skill
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-20 06:09:27  
At any given time there are multiple exploits live. There's a laundry list of already fixed hacks that cover basically everything. We're just doing round 2 as it were at this point.

Gil buying never changes. Prices up, buy. Prices down, buy. Always stuff to buy.

It's only the person that changes, not the circumstance (as a whole, not the individuals). As to say, there are still hundreds of things I could buy, they're just not as important as cash money. Realizing your billion gil rema sits in the MH when it could've been worth a G (may) change your outloook.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-20 06:34:11  
I love conspiracy theories.

Obviously its the illuminatis plan to make everyone believe everyone is RMT then disagregating population to shove their plan to control the world.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-20 06:35:13  
Tbf i dont remember ever reading about the outcome of the exploit of equiping multiples torques in different slots.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-20 06:40:43  
My conspiracy theory is that all RMT, ashitas and windower devs are sponsored by SE itself as a mean to develop/maintain the minimum QoL/make it viable without the need to actually hire more developers/programmers/etc.

Then you have an underground team either developing QoL improvement (addons/plugins), either increasing subscriptions (multiboxing), either providing a P2W shop (RMT), either keeping the stock of materials/currency that arent simply worth to farm by vanilla players (RMTs again) and keeping HQs prices reasonably to buy within the limitation of 999M of cash (exploiters).