users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » POL Guest Login Not working
POL Guest Login Not working
 Ragnarok.Odynson
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Kensai98
By Ragnarok.Odynson 2020-05-17 19:08:13  
So I have been having issues the last few days with random hard crashes.

I have 6 accounts and play almost everyday. The last couple days i have been getting random hard crashes on 1-2 characters every 40-60 min.

Finally I got frustrated and just did a full uninstall and reinstall of the game.

Now when I go to log in my characters the 4 main slotted characters can log in no problem but when I got to log on the other two with guest log in I get POL-0019 error everytime. It is usually accompanied by random letters on the account I am trying to log in. I will try to post a pic of that shortly.

Any ideas?
 Ragnarok.Odynson
By Ragnarok.Odynson 2020-05-17 19:10:25  

Everytime I get characters like this below the account I am using on guest log in I get POL-0019 Errors. Even though I have 4 other characters logged in.
 Ragnarok.Odynson
By Ragnarok.Odynson 2020-05-17 22:02:19  
I stole the whole POL folder from my old laptop and that fixed the issue.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [342 days between previous and next post]
 wal
By wal 2021-04-24 10:28:00  
Hey im setting this up on my laptop as fresh multibox here.

I am having the same issue.
where yours says FY=== mine also has some random letters.

I dont get this from my computer tower set up- you think i should do the same and copy my tower pc POL folder to my laptop?

im worried because i use windower, it could mess up some of the addons/ luas loaded.

Any thoughts?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [375 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Conor
サーバ: Asura
user: RDMCONOR
By Asura.Conor 2022-05-04 17:10:12  
I am also getting this exact same error/glitch. I have also had this glitch happen to a saved member which then makes it impossible to ever log in again. I deleted POL and reinstalled it, and all member information was gone. I added 4 saved members back and it worked fine, however now the guest login causes this glitch every time even when i delete pol and reinstall again.

Would love a fix somehow
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [605 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sakutaru
user: Sakuraba
By Asura.Sakutaru 2023-12-30 23:16:50  
Necrobump ... anyone find a fix for this ?
By Felgarr 2023-12-30 23:31:30  
I've seen this issue before. You need backup or replace this file. If that doesn't work, delete it and re-run POL (vanilla). you'll have to re-enter all of your accounts though. Just a fair warning.

C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayOnline\SquareEnix\PlayOnlineViewer\usr\all\login_w.bin
 Asura.Sakutaru
user: Sakuraba
By Asura.Sakutaru 2024-01-02 06:39:41  
That work Felgarr, Thank!
 Asura.Slugger
user: Beau
By Asura.Slugger 2024-01-21 13:16:59  
Finally, a fix, thanks Felgarr
By Tathamet 2024-01-22 20:15:04  
From experience, this can happen if you're using something like this that swaps your .bin files to make logging in more than 4 characters a bit easier. It gets wonky when you try to swap to another .bin file while you're still trying to login characters saved in the first file.

To avoid something like this, log in characters 1 through 4 completely. THEN swap to the other file for the other 2 once the first 4 are completely in. If you try to login character 5 before you finish character 4 for example, you'll get bad data like this. You can either retry after you're done logging in characters from the first batch, or delete the file and have to re-enter the login info (I don't recommend this unless you absolutely have to).

If this is happening and you're not multiboxing, ya something is corrupting your .bin file. Hope you have your login info handy!