Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 129 130 131
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2020-04-21 23:24:57  
Man, I really am a slowpoke. I went and read all the reports related to this thread, come and read the last 11 pages of the thread, and Rooks already got it taken care of.

The carpet companies that are the main source of my hotel's patrons are still sending their top four out of state execs to stay here weekly. All but one of them wears gloves when they deal with the front desk. Nice chums really.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-22 04:29:23  

Quote:
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
I'm having to come to terms with the fact that virtually everyone I know irl believes 5G/Antivax/flat earth conspiracies...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Anoq
サーバ: Shiva
user: Lawson
By Shiva.Anoq 2020-04-22 09:18:12  
I deliver medical supplies to nursing homes, long term care facilities, etc. on a mostly rural route in the Midwest. I was insanely busy just prior to and following our states shut down order, but my workload has decreased significantly in the last week or so. I think everyone stocked up so much they don't need anything now.

My wife is a medical professional so she's been steady busy this whole time. I feel bad for my kids, but I think they realize the gravity of the situation. Small sacrifices to protect themselves and others.

I feel like people are going out a lot more with the nicer weather moving in to my area, which is unsettling to me a bit. I honestly think I will not go into any retail stores or public places without a mask for a long time regardless of orders. With how this virus transmits I'm still very concerned about spreading it to one of my facilities unknowingly if I relax using PPE in public.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-22 11:06:16  
kireek said: »
NY issues do-not-resuscitate guideline for cardiac patients amid coronavirus

This is clickbait. Previously the instructions were to provide cpr for 20 minutes.

At worst, it's triage.
Quote:
New York state issued a blanket do-not-resuscitate directive last week instructing first-responders not to try to revive patients without a pulse amid increased call volumes and lack of resources during the coronavirus public health crisis, according to a report.
Quote:
Only about three or four out of every 100 patients found at the scene without a pulse can be revived at hospitals through CPR

Wasting "up to 20" minutes on a 3% chance under normal circumstances is reasonable. Not so much when the whole county is on fire.

What's not happening is if a civi is doing cpr and ems pulls up, they just tell them to stop and throw you in a body bag.
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 11:14:19  
Given how its the New York Post its questionable on how accurate the report is.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-04-22 15:07:04  
2 pets just tested positive for the virus >.>

(I mean domesticated animals)
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 15:07:49  
I bet they were cats!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-22 15:12:21  
Quote:
2 cats become first known companion animals in US to test positive for COVID-19
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 15:16:05  
Ha! Pay me my money!
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-22 15:22:21  
Viciouss said: »
I bet they were cats!

Covid-19 is the worst thing to happen to cats since, well, Cats.

[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 16:22:36  
I got paid my federal unemployment benefits today, backdated 3 weeks. So, I'm celebrating. Pizza time and Persona 5 Royale. Which I don't have time to play right now but I'll have it.

Texas is still bottom of the barrel in testing per capita, so, I'm still expecting June for Austin to reopen.
By abknight 2020-04-22 16:48:19  
I got paid my federal unemployment benefits today, backdated 3 weeks. So, I'm celebrating. Pizza time and Persona 5 Royale. Which I don't have time to play right now but I'll have it.

Texas is still bottom of the barrel in testing per capita, so, I'm still expecting June for Austin to reopen.

Celebrating unemployment by buying luxury items with unemployment check. Can’t make this ***up. I wonder what percentage of the $1200 Trump bucks and mass unemployment payments gets spent on things other than rent and food... and then people will complain they’re not being given enough.
 Shiva.Thorny
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-04-22 16:54:28  
abknight said: »
Celebrating unemployment by buying luxury items with unemployment check. Can’t make this ***up. I wonder what percentage of the $1200 Trump bucks and mass unemployment payments gets spent on things other than rent and food... and then people will complain they’re not being given enough.

Not saying that a ton of americans aren't going to be doing stupid ***like this, but the guy ordered pizza and bought one video game. Pretty ridiculous overreaction there.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 16:56:18  
lol, yeah, its called being financially stable. I can buy those things everyday, I'm simply choosing not to. If the government is going to hand out free money, I'm going to take it. Good laugh tho.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-04-22 17:09:23  
I'm debating on buying another server or another gun. 'Murica.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 17:20:07  
My pizza just arrived, this was a horrible financial decision. One large two topping for $9.99, instead of ordering a pepperoni and italian sausage, I should have found a way to get Canadian Bacon. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-22 17:22:16  
abknight said: »

Whats the problem with buying luxury items with your own money?

1) You pay for unemployment while working, so when youre out of a job you have income until you find another job.

2) It stimulates the economy. Restricting what you can spend the money on does the economy no good.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-04-22 18:44:08  
Been ordering Asian food here and there, poor guys have had their activity destroyed by this situation. They respect social distancing and have been pretty clean with the stuff delivered so I can't complain.

At least I'm glad I could get FFVIIR somewhat on time, just had to wear gloves with soap on them.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-22 18:52:30  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Been ordering Asian food here and there, poor guys have had their activity destroyed by this situation. They respect social distancing and have been pretty clean with the stuff delivered so I can't complain.

At least I'm glad I could get FFVIIR somewhat on time, just had to wear gloves with soap on them.

All of those are luxury items! Unacceptable!!!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-04-22 18:59:34  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

All of those are luxury items! Unacceptable!!!!
That I paid with unemployment money, so pretty similar to the Trump bux, haha.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-22 23:42:00  
Yay our power went Out! And no one will come fix it cause they'll get eaten by zombies!

Only thing keeping us sane is now gone... I expect us to be in full riot mode burning everything in site in mere hours.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-04-23 00:11:41  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Yay our power went Out! And no one will come fix it cause they'll get eaten by zombies!

Only thing keeping us sane is now gone... I expect us to be in full riot mode burning everything in site in mere hours.
Be sure to steal tv's and shoes
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Voren 2020-04-23 00:46:49  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Be sure to steal tv's and shoes

Except for work boots, getting caught with those would give a wrong impression.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-23 03:31:13  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I bet they were cats!

Covid-19 is the worst thing to happen to cats since, well, Cats.

FALSE

I present to you, the worst thing to happen to cats:
CATS: The Butthole Cut
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-04-24 07:08:27  
So, US numbers kinda of stabilized.

Good news
 Shiva.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-04-24 07:12:55  
If you want call roughly 30k new cases a day for a month stabilized.. ok.
By Draylo 2020-04-24 08:12:40  
More and more people getting sick of it!

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 96 97 98 ... 129 130 131