Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 129 130 131
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-12 15:25:09  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Draylo said: »
You're allowed outside, they even encourage you to get excercise but to maintain distancing and using a mask. I don't think I've seen a state that doesn't allow you to even walk outside.
Yeah, I know. But how long can you walk on a city sidewalk? If you have a yard you can plant a garden or just sit outside and sunbathe.

Also, according to some people (@ Nyaarun) you should only go outside once a week or once a month and anything more is unnecessary. So people who are actually locking themselves down that tightly are making themselves sicker.

You dont need to leave your house to exercise, and people who live in dense populated cities dont have the luxury of going outside and social distancing. Theres just too many people in one area.
Captain obvious strikes again. I said I didn't envy people living in cities because I needed this hero to tell me city folk don't have the luxury of going outside and social distancing...

Yet if its so obvious, why do you keep failing to comprehend the simple things?
You keep saying that I think the opposite of what I'm saying. You're a troll and it seems you are singling me out for harassment. Stop it now.

Because replying to a comment that specifically referenced me is harassment and singling out.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-12 15:37:58  
Pantafernando said: »
Some cities/districts stsrted recently the most aggressive lockdown (in theory).

Personally, during this entire episode i always went to the park (which was nearly empty in all days) short before sun rises, do 1h exercise then come back before it gets more crowded.

Your home isnt you biggest protection. Your body is. So you need to keep it strong all the times, because you cant control if you will contract the virus or no, but you can make sure youre prepared to face it (and hopefully win against it).
For people interested in strengthening your body, here's some interesting information

https://www.evms.edu/covid-19/medical_information_resources/#covidcare

Quote:
Prophylaxis
While there is very limited data (and none specific for COVID-19), the following “cocktail” may
have a role in the prevention/mitigation of COVID-19 disease.
■ Vitamin C 500 mg BID and Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
■ Zinc 75-100 mg/day
■ Melatonin (slow release): Begin with 0.3mg and increase as tolerated to 2 mg
at night
■ Vitamin D3 1000-4000 u/day
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-12 15:57:33  
Draylo said: »
You're allowed outside, they even encourage you to get excercise but to maintain distancing and using a mask. I don't think I've seen a state that doesn't allow you to even walk outside.
Yeah, I know. But how long can you walk on a city sidewalk? If you have a yard you can plant a garden or just sit outside and sunbathe.

Also, according to some people (@ Nyaarun) you should only go outside once a week or once a month and anything more is unnecessary. So people who are actually locking themselves down that tightly are making themselves sicker.

You dont need to leave your house to exercise, and people who live in dense populated cities dont have the luxury of going outside and social distancing. Theres just too many people in one area.
Captain obvious strikes again. I said I didn't envy people living in cities because I needed this hero to tell me city folk don't have the luxury of going outside and social distancing...

Yet if its so obvious, why do you keep failing to comprehend the simple things?
You keep saying that I think the opposite of what I'm saying. You're a troll and it seems you are singling me out for harassment. Stop it now.

Sadly he's not a troll. He's literally a simpleton and doesn't understand that the logic portion of his brain doesn't function correctly.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-12 16:41:26  
jesus are those 2 schizos still in here trying to punish people for wrong think?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 14:58:32  
Oh snap, New Yorkers! (Draylo!)

Is it true Times Square giant tvs digital billboard is updating covid deaths now? That's savage.

Quote:
A billboard in New York City’s Times Square has begun showing a "Trump Death Clock" tallying coronavirus deaths that its creator says can be attributed to the president's inaction.

The digital counter was installed last week by filmmaker Eugene Jarecki, who said he wanted to make clear to the Americans the consequences of Donald Trump’s policies.

Specifically deaths attributed to trumps incompetence, not the whole death toll (how do they know? it's just 60% of total deaths)
[+]
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2020-05-13 15:19:47  
essential=disposable forgive me for being a angry drunk "essential worker"
By RadialArcana 2020-05-13 15:22:34  

reporters after the cameras go off
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-05-13 15:28:37  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
DETHKLOK

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS THEY ARE COMING TO SAVE US ALL
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-05-13 16:58:59  
Cerberus.Immortalmoon said: »
Its OK, non essential workers are disposable too.

/comfort
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-13 17:05:32  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
DETHKLOK

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS THEY ARE COMING TO SAVE US ALL

The Chinese Health Organization?

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-13 17:19:14  

Is it true Times Square giant tvs digital billboard is updating covid deaths now? That's savage.

Quote:
A billboard in New York City’s Times Square has begun showing a "Trump Death Clock" tallying coronavirus deaths that its creator says can be attributed to the president's inaction.

The digital counter was installed last week by filmmaker Eugene Jarecki, who said he wanted to make clear to the Americans the consequences of Donald Trump’s policies.

Specifically deaths attributed to trumps incompetence, not the whole death toll (how do they know? it's just 60% of total deaths)

Typical NYC mentality -

Damn that trump virus... if only he wasn't called a racist by the brave and stunning left when he attempted to do stuff in Feb 2020... Orange man bad
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-13 17:21:38  
He did 1 thing in February and called it a day. Had he kept doing stuff, far fewer people would be dead.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 17:28:31  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Quote:

Typical NYC mentality -

Damn that trump virus... if only he wasn't called a racist by the brave and stunning left when he attempted to do stuff in Feb 2020... Orange man bad

I mean, where the *** they get these numbers from? Seriously, no one knows the numbers for totals, yet they can just pull this from where exactly?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-05-13 17:32:59  
Viciouss said: »
He did 1 thing in February and called it a day. Had he kept doing stuff, far fewer people would be dead.

F yea- Orange man bad - He should have crafted the vaccine and use his crystal ball to figure out the best course of action instead of being a racist... I mean Obama would have...

Leviathan.Draugo said: »
I mean, where the *** they get these numbers from? Seriously, no one knows the numbers for totals, yet they can just pull this from where exactly?

I guess anyone who died since this started lol... died by getting attacked by bee's? Sounds covid related to me - Count that number for the good guys - 4 million for us... zero for trump... (I hope she sees this)
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-13 17:44:58  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Quote:

Typical NYC mentality -

I was kinda wondering that too, I mean, the number is 83,000. How did they determine Trump's lack of action is responsible for only 48?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 18:06:52  
It's literally in my post lol.

It's also literally on the sign....

"if trump had acted one week earlier 60% of deaths could have been prevented"
Quote:
48k is 60% of 80k (ish)
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:10:42  
Except that it's "estimated" from what? ***like that does nothing to help people, it's a political stunt. Only person it helps is whoever is pre-campaigning. Our country is so ***.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 18:13:18  
Is it trumps fault the virus exists? no.

Did it spread faster due to trumps incompetence? yes.

Does it matter if 48k are directly his fault? no. "even one is too many"
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:16:02  
Good *** God man. Haters gotta hate. It's a virus it kills people. If had been just one fatality it would have been Trump's fault according to this "expert". Put down the hate. I don't even like Trump, but for *** sake how much more divided does this country need to be?

This does nothing but create dissent. Period. It's a *** stunt.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 18:18:53  
No ***it's a stunt.

If a private citizen wants to put up a billboard with "***" on it. They're allowed to.

And I'm allowed to think it's awesome. And share it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:24:01  
No ***it's a stunt.

If a private citizen wants to put up a billboard with "***" on it. They're allowed to.

And I'm allowed to think it's awesome. And share it.
Except we have laws against slandorous speech. So no, you can't just be a private citizen and put what ever the *** BS you feel like putting up on a billboard.

You can't take a moment to consider this with alterior motives. You are easily manipulated.

Dollars to donuts whoever this "private" citizen is, they don't give a *** about the deaths, all they want is a political win.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 18:25:43  
It's not slander. Learn your laws~

What you're looking for is Libel. And trump as a public figure cannot be slandered/libeled.

Quote:
If an individual is labeled as a public figure, they usually cannot sue others for defamation unless there was actual malice
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:28:17  
It is slander. Until some court of law deems it as fact, that's exactly what it is.

Learn2legal back at you.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-13 18:29:17  
Except we have laws against slandorous speech.

Truth isnt slander, and you cant prove its not true. The core parts of it being trump knew about the disease months ahead of time and yet did nothing directly resulting in more deaths is true. Yes, 1 week delay in action could lead to that many deaths. No, this is not slander. By law you need to prove its not true, which the core bits are, so the statement is more than plausible.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:29:32  
And that's not malicious? Jesus you sure know how to mold an argument to try and fit your narrative don't you.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-13 18:29:34  
It is slander. Until some court of law deems it as fact, that's exactly what it is.

Learn2legal back at you.

Thats not how libel/slander works.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-13 18:30:03  
Except we have laws against slandorous speech.

Truth isnt slander, and you cant prove its not true. The core parts of it being trump knew about the disease months ahead of time and yet did nothing directly resulting in more deaths is true. Yes, 1 week delay in action could lead to that many deaths. No, this is not slander. By law you need to prove its not true, which the core bits are, so the statement is more than plausible.
It's not truth, it's *** opinion.
By Xaander 2020-05-13 18:30:07  
Slander is for spoken lies. Libel is for written lies. The billboard is written so... Also, truth is an absolute defense against both.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-13 18:30:39  

Learn2legal back at you.

Xaander said: »
Slander is for spoken lies. Libel is for written lies. The billboard is written so... Also, truth is an absolute defense against both.

This.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-13 18:31:57  
Cerberus.Immortalmoon said: »

The idea of essential workers working while non essential stay home is you have fewer people coming in contact with other people, resulting in a much lower spread of the virus, and you can allocate more protective measures and policies to protect those who are essential.

Overall, when done properly, fewer essential and non essential workers get infected as a result.
First Page 2 3 ... 115 116 117 ... 129 130 131