Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 109 110 111 ... 129 130 131
By Viciouss 2020-05-08 20:23:07  
Jetackuu said: »
Don't make people laugh.

But he is REALLY good at it man!
 Valefor.Commodus
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: abknight
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-08 20:23:38  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
No offense man, but making serious rebuttals to light hearted jokes and memes looks foolish as well.

Also, since you addressed the impact "airports" and not the constant bombardment of "We're on code red/orange/yellow" every week for the better part of a decade which is the impact on people's psyche, you totally missed the joke and the point.

tldr: lighten up. maybe even light one up.

Security levels didn’t impact your lives in any measurable way. The current situation does. The two scenarios are not comparable. You people are desperate and grasping. Inc George Bush bad man, mission accomplished, etc.

The problem is that you people are not joking. You really believe every media lie, and never learn, despite all mainstream media being overt propaganda outlets. look at what you typed and really think it through. You state that it’s a “light hearted joke,” not to be taken seriously, but in the same sentence claim you were “bombarded” and had your “psyche” affected in some way. Which is it? It’s either serious or a joke, not both. This is typical leftist nonsense, trying to have it both ways. I don’t think you even know what to think, because you’re conditioned to not think, but to regurgitate taking points fed to you by your zionist overlords through their propaganda channels on tv.

Are you a citizen of Sierra Leone or the US?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-08 20:24:11  
See?!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-05-08 20:28:04  
Asura.Emiliatan said: »
Just out of curiosity, the ones preaching lockdown and collect gibs, you guys dont happen to be white liberals are you?

I think degenocrat liberals are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, and repuglican conservatives flat out evil.
As for lock-down, I don't want to get sick and I don't want my family to get sick. I don't care about the preshush eCoNOmiE.
We need a civil war. We need to put some tyrants in "time out"
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-05-08 20:34:18  
Has anyone encountered hostility for wearing a mask in public?
I have.
The astonishing part is, these peoples lack of ability to understand I am trying to protect THEM from ME if I happened to be a carrier of COVID-19.
They even come at me with "no one lives forever"
Like, Ummm.. OK...
Set yourself on fire then.
Just leave everyone else out of it
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-08 21:05:04  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I have.
The astonishing part is, these peoples lack of ability to understand I am trying to protect THEM from ME if I happened to be a carrier of COVID-19.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

Should respond with “you’re right, Today is a good day to die”. Then wet cough on them. While they are in shock kick them in the genitalia and run. (Optional if you aren’t carrying heat)
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-08 21:10:55  
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

Should respond with “you’re right, Today is a good day to die”. Then wet cough on them. While they are in shock kick them in the genitalia and run. (Optional if you aren’t carrying heat)

That escalated quickly
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-08 21:23:07  
Valefor.Commodus said: »
I don’t think you even know what to think, because you’re conditioned to not think, but to regurgitate taking points fed to you by your zionist overlords through their propaganda channels on tv.

Glad Jojo Rabbits image of Hitler approves of your post content.

You must be pantomiming right?

Your post content is akin to what old people drop when they quickly get of bed to sit on your namesake.

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

That escalated quickly

Either you be about it, or you *** about it on an Internet forum dedicated to a nearly 20yr old game. You only got one life to live. The choice is
“literally”
yours.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-08 22:31:08  
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

r/thishappened

“Hey guys, it’s not reasonable to keep the entire world quarantined indefinitely. Let’s keep at-risk individuals quarantined and let normal people go back to work so civilization doesn’t inevitably collapse. This doesn’t endanger at-risk people in any way, and everyone will have the choice to either go back to work or remain quarantined. Free will. Sound good?”

“BUSH STARTED THE TSA. LUGGAGE CHECKS AND X-RAYS ARE RAPE. COLOR-CODED ALERT LEVELS RUINED MY LIFE. THIS IS ALL TOTALLY TRUE AND ALSO RELEVANT TO THE CURRENT SITUATION ABOUT A VIRUS. CNN TOLD ME SO. OBEY.”
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-08 22:36:39  
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

r/thishappened
I know a woman who was getting hassled by 3 men because she was wearing a mask. They started following her and they were getting more and more aggressive as she was walking away until a security guard saw them and shut them down.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-08 22:41:26  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

r/thishappened
I know a woman who was getting hassled by 3 men because she was wearing a mask. They started following her and they were getting more and more aggressive as she was walking away until a security guard saw them and shut them down.

If this is true then it sounds like it’s coming from the types of people who would hassle random people for anything any day... like splatterpunks from Robocop or something. Did she specifically state what they said and what they were doing that was aggressive?
By Viciouss 2020-05-08 22:45:15  
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

We have a President that is refusing to wear one for any reason, of course that is going to inspire mask deniers.
 Valefor.Commodus
By Valefor.Commodus 2020-05-08 22:56:13  
Rofl mask deniers... we have a new dumbest phrase. Always a way to loop back to orange man bad. The programming is strong with this batch of NPCs. “Hey that’s dehumanizing! I’m a real hu-mon I mean human!”
By Viciouss 2020-05-08 23:02:09  
lol, and yet its a spot on analysis, people are openly rebelling against the simple act of wearing a mask.

Also, Soraishan has the dumbest phrase locked down for life, CORONA HOAX. Nothing will ever top that. But hey absknight, I understand your need to try to keep this thread in the gutter.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-05-08 23:51:28  
Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
I have.
Like, Ummm.. OK...

r/thishappened

If this is true then it sounds like it’s coming from the types of people who would hassle random people for anything any day... like slaughterpunks from Robocop or something. Did she specifically state what they said and what they were doing that was aggressive?
Make all the excuses and theories you want. It does not change the fact of what happened. In the end, you are fabricating a justification for evil, and attempting to discredit and act of good will, that in no way harms anyone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-08 23:54:34  
Viciouss said: »
lol, and yet its a spot on analysis, people are openly rebelling against the simple act of wearing a mask.

Also, Soraishan has the dumbest phrase locked down for life, CORONA HOAX. Nothing will ever top that. But hey absknight, I understand your need to try to keep this thread in the gutter.

lol you really got me living in there rent free huh?
By Viciouss 2020-05-08 23:58:37  
Not even close lol. I'm sure you are dumb enough to think that tho, as we were all just laughing at you again just a few posts up.
Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
When you thought this thread peaked at "CORONA HOAX", they reel you back in with "zionist overlords".

Absolutely wild.

Indeed.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-05-09 01:16:46  
Viciouss said: »
Not even close lol. I'm sure you are dumb enough to think that tho, as we were all just laughing at you again just a few posts up.
Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
When you thought this thread peaked at "CORONA HOAX", they reel you back in with "zionist overlords".

Absolutely wild.

Indeed.
What is a "zionist overlord"?
By RadialArcana 2020-05-09 01:22:33  
Ill never understand this hatred of Zionist jews from people on the right, Zionism is jewish nationalism. They are your allies dummies.

If anything you should be angry about the non zionist jews in the usa that are almost all far left.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-09 01:34:54  
RadialArcana said: »
Ill never understand this hatred of Zionist jews from people on the right, Zionism is jewish nationalism. They are your allies dummies.

If anything you should be angry about the non zionist jews in the usa that are almost all far left.

In Judaism they are in whats call a Diaspora, they're not allowed to have a nation by command of their god. Zionism was started by ashkenazi jews(made up tribe lol) and is a perversion of Judaism. Hence you see black israelites protesting Israel itself sometimes at the White House but mostly the streets of NYC. Real Jews aren't white nor zionists.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-09 02:23:47  
Who cares about any of that, they are still some of your closest allies. Which is why the left hate them so much.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-09 03:03:11  
RadialArcana said: »
Who cares about any of that, they are still some of your closest allies. Which is why the left hate them so much.

Don't recall saying I hate them, not sure what you're going on about. Care to elaborate how they are my closest allies though?
By Draylo 2020-05-09 03:04:06  
YouTube Video Placeholder

More protests, people ignoring lockdown rules at beaches. You can't just lock people up. A lot of people are beginning to question all of this with its mortality rate.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-09 03:18:17  
I discovered here we were just in “quarentine”, and give our increase in death rate, they are deciding to do “lockdown”, thats the same stupidity but now using force.

Yes, i do recognize totally how deadly is the virus. But those governments are doing their best to make the cure worse than the disease.

Im just waiting civil conflict. They decided lockdown on some pretty poor places. People who already have nothing to loss dont need much to grab a stone and throw on police.

This is just insanity, repressing people because supposely they dont know how to take care of thenselves. And the saintly govern, that know better than people lives than themselves, allow itself to use force against people who just want to kill themselves.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-09 05:38:19  
Pantafernando said: »
But those governments are doing their best to make the cure worse than the disease.

...., Lockdown is not worse than corona. You literally cannot top death or being crippled for life.

Also, no, you dont want civil conflict. No one does. Anyone who says they want it are the first ones offed in the conflict, and everyone else has to watch as people are forced to kill their friends, their neighbors, their parents and children, and, most importantly, their fellow countrymen.

Civil war is not something you just up and go do. The US civil war is still, to this day, the deadliest war with the most US casualties in US history for good reason.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-09 06:13:57  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Also, no, you dont want civil conflict. No one does. Anyone who says they want it are the first ones offed in the conflict, and everyone else has to watch as people are forced to kill their friends, their neighbors, their parents and children, and, most importantly, their fellow countrymen.

Gonna go ahead and say that my family and friends are more important compared to neighbors or fellow countrymen. wtf are you smoking where your "fellow countrymen" are more important than your family?

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-09 06:49:15  
But those governments are doing their best to make the cure worse than the disease.

...., Lockdown is not worse than corona. You literally cannot top death or being crippled for life.

Civil war is not something you just up and go do. The US civil war is still, to this day, the deadliest war with the most US casualties in US history for good reason.

You can have opinions, everyone can have opinions. The problem is thinking your opinions are the same to everyone. And ignore data.

Sao Paulo city monitors “stay home” percentual. Not disucssing their methods (they collect info from everyones cellphone), they barely reach 50% of population staying home.

Thats the reality. You can believe Preventing deaths justify lockdown. The reality says 50% do t think preventing deaths justify lockdown.

If they are right or wrong thats not the point. If you judge them right or wrong thats just arrogance. Everyone have different values and believes. And they have the right to be respected fot it.

Lockdown is ignoring this simple fact, those simply rights.

How they will respond, its a question just time will answer.

What i do know, is that the results of everything government did so far are pretty much ***. After 2 months of quarentine, deaths are rising.

And they still believe they know whats better for the people than people themselves?
By RadialArcana 2020-05-09 06:49:22  

Democrats need to calm down and stop acting like people who don't vote like them are the enemy. Casue if they carry on they will get what they want and they won't come off well in that fight.

You noobs carry on like this and you will get some kind of civil war, no matter who wins the election next time this will escalate if you don't calm your ***. Democrats are being completely unreasonable the last few years. Schiff for brains is a prime example.

People are like "oh that could never happen", yeah it could. We are in a "that could never happen" moment with this virus lockdown nonsense, anything can happen.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 109 110 111 ... 129 130 131