Corona Virus, How Has It Affected Your Area So Far?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
Corona Virus, How has it affected your area so far?
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 129 130 131
 Bahamut.Soraishin
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 08:47:13  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
your actual health i recommend turning off CNN and Fox News once in a

Given i watch neither of those, nor get information from television news, i think im good.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Here, debunking your "hospitals are empty" conspiracy bs.

Youtube isn't debunking anything lol, you don't use wiki as a source too do you? Jus give it up man you drank the kool aid and theres no going back, you've been infected with fear mongering and its got a hold of you even though your own senses and observations point that there is no virus at all, it was flu season and that ends the last week of Apr, the people with sniffles are all better now but now we have nations shutdown over a nothingburger and guys like you trying to keep it alive and well. The lies caught up to the media and they doubled down to keep goyim like you well sedated
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 08:52:50  
your actual health i recommend turning off CNN and Fox News once in a

Given i watch neither of those, nor get information from television news, i think im good.

Here, debunking your "hospitals are empty" conspiracy bs.

Youtube isn't debunking anything lol, you don't use wiki as a source too do you? Jus give it up man you drank the kool aid and theres no going back, you've been infected with fear mongering and its got a hold of you even though your own senses and observations point that there is no virus at all, it was flu season and that ends the last week of Apr, the people with sniffles are all better now but now we have nations shutdown over a nothingburger and guys like you trying to keep it alive and well. The lies caught up to the media and they doubled down to keep goyim like you well sedated

Given this guy is literally one of the best independent journalists out there in the US, his sources are incredibly valid for pretty much anything he talks about. You could actually do a bit of research and realize, yeah, there are valid sources to find on youtube. He has backgrounds in emergency preparedness, as an independent contractor, and a freelance journalist, which is where most international news organizations get their information from. You couldnt find a better source if you tried, given all of this comes straight from news network information before they skew it with their biases.

And wiki is also a valid source. Everything there is literally sourced, you cant just edit it whilly nilly. The days of "wiki isnt a valid source" ended years ago. Whos the boomer now?
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 08:56:12  
Given this guy is literally one of the best independent journalists out there in the US
Thats like saying this is the smartest kid in the special education class lol
And wiki is also a valid source. Everything there is literally sourced, you cant just edit it whilly nilly.
You weren't credible before but that statement killed any chance at you redeeming yourself
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 08:59:29  
Given this guy is literally one of the best independent journalists out there in the US
Thats like saying this is the smartest kid in the special education class lol
And wiki is also a valid source. Everything there is literally sourced, you cant just edit it whilly nilly.
You weren't credible before but that statement killed any chance at you redeeming yourself

You cant find any valid sources for your claims.

I can and posted.

Saying "wikipedia isnt a valid source" just goes to show you wouldnt know a valid source if it bit you on the ***. EVERYTHING on there MUST be sourced, which can be tracked and fact checked. Its literally 24/7 forced peer review.

Fact of the matter is anything not urgent is no longer being treated for at hospitals, meaning no one is parking their car there, and most areas in them are vacant. Anyone in a hospital is being isolated and quarantined. They arent empty.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 09:00:32  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »

If your source is just another *** website. Your arguments are moot.

Burden of proof isn't on me, I didn't claim this virus was real and have yet to see proof of said virus, neither have you but you won't admit that at this point huh?
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 09:01:25  
I didn't claim this virus was real and have yet to see proof of said virus

Yeah, you have no business discussing anything related to covid.
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-07 09:01:44  
Wiki is not a source. It is made up ***, with hyper links to ***no one is going to read, that could be completely misinterpreted by the wiki author.

Wiki is ***for anything that isn't already common sense and hard facts of a simple nature.

You don't see phd's citing wiki for anything, they actually go to the studies as their source. Wiki is not a source, only lazy English teachers in high school would say it is. And that is part of the failure of our educational system.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 09:03:12  
I didn't claim this virus was real and have yet to see proof of said virus

Yeah, you have no business discussing anything related to covid.

That's your argument? "B-B-Butt out meanie" lol
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-07 09:03:55  

If your source is just another *** website. Your arguments are moot.

Burden of proof isn't on me, I didn't claim this virus was real and have yet to see proof of said virus, neither have you but you won't admit that at this point huh?

Worst scape goat ever. Also just.... *** man I got nothing. You clearly aren't a reasonable person, and you aren't half as woke as you think you are bud.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 09:04:59  
Wiki is not a source. It is made up ***, with hyper links to ***no one is going to read, that could be completely misinterpreted by the wiki author.

Wiki is ***for anything that isn't already common sense and hard facts of a simple nature.

You don't see phd's citing wiki for anything, they actually go to the studies as their source. Wiki is not a source, only lazy English teachers in high school would say it is. And that is part of the failure of our educational system.

Wiki is a valid source of information, because, again, literally all the sources are right there linked. If you think something may be inaccurate, you can literally go to the source of said statement and fact check it.
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-07 09:05:56  

Wiki is a valid source of information, because, again, literally all the sources are right there linked. If you think something may be inaccurate, you can literally go to the source of said statement and fact check it.

Yawn, you're both sheep. Just different shades of sheep.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 09:06:04  
Still waiting for proof of this virus tho, you could work on getting that instead of getting mad over your own cognitive dissonance. I'm not the one who was duped and angry, ya'll were and are lol, I can feel your anger seething out
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 09:08:11  

Thats not being a sheep... thats a correct statement. Wikipedia generally isnt the best for ongoing events, but for pretty much everything set in stone, you dont often get a better condensed search for information. Wikipedia is literally just a peer reviewed paper.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 09:10:18  

Thats not being a sheep... thats a correct statement. Wikipedia generally isnt the best for ongoing events, but for pretty much everything set in stone, you dont often get a better condensed search for information. Wikipedia is literally just a peer reviewed paper.

Wiki deletes anything that isn't politically correct or diverse enough.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-07 09:16:56  
Fight the power, go outside all day eryday.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-05-07 09:23:09  
RadialArcana said: »
Fight the power, go outside all day eryday.
Sunlight kills the virus. And the sun causes you to form Vitamin D3, which boosts your immune system. Outside is the safest place to be.
 Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-07 12:46:06  
[+]
By Draylo 2020-05-07 14:49:03  
So glad this is almost over, the reopening is almost here!
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-07 14:53:14  
Still waiting for proof of this virus tho, you could work on getting that instead of getting mad over your own cognitive dissonance. I'm not the one who was duped and angry, ya'll were and are lol, I can feel your anger seething out

wat.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-07 14:54:37  

After watching this I'm training to fight skynet!

"as long as there is the virus anywhere in the world, we are all at risk"

aka mandatory vaccines for everyone in the world
By Draylo 2020-05-07 14:54:52  
Just incredible the amount of fear mongering by the media and the sheep that just eats anything and everything they say. I honestly looked around to see if any sane people were left. We'll see how these people just try to harass anyone that even tries to do anything to slowly return to normalcy, they want to scare people back into their apartments and shame them. Lets repair and not hate, look at the facts and make a good choice.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-07 14:57:06  
Draylo said: »
Just incredible the amount of fear mongering by the media and the sheep that just eats anything and everything they say. I honestly looked around to see if any sane people were left. We'll see how these people just try to harass anyone that even tries to do anything to slowly return to normalcy, they want to scare people back into their apartments and shame them. Lets repair and not hate, look at the facts and make a good choice.

wat.
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-05-07 14:57:44  
2020 called. Said hold onto your cheeks we’re gonna go to a whole new level:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-is-found-in-semen-of-covid-19-patients-11588863600
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-05-07 14:58:47  
So glad this is almost over, the reopening is almost here!

....? "Almost over?" This is going to be a problem until 2021 unless we develop a vaccine multiple times faster than we have in human history, or develop a working treatment/cure. If we do neither, it could be a problem up til potentially 2023, given the US has had pandemics lasting multiple years that completely crippled it. This should be unlikely, given the medical advances, but there is precedent.
By Draylo 2020-05-07 15:00:24  
It's not gonna happen, my god you are just a mouthpiece for the media like Vicouss. Stop fear mongering and go look at the facts.
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2020-05-07 15:01:40  
It's not gonna happen, my god you are just a mouthpiece for the media like Vicouss. Stop fear mongering and go look at the facts.

Don't say that, they don't want facts. That requires critical thinking and turning off CNN/Fox News
By RadialArcana 2020-05-07 15:04:02  

You think this is almost over? Nah, it's really not.

This is the beginning and since all the sheep aren't arguing against this nonsense they are going to lock us down and treat us like damn cattle. The amount of regulations and rules we have to all follow will be insane.

The death rate from this virus is nothing, but they are building it up like the apocalypse and people are buying it cause they are babies.
[+]
 Asura.Veikur
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Veikur 2020-05-07 15:04:38  
What facts? That while the situations in areas that were hit early on are finally on a downward trend, it's in the process of ramping up literally everywhere else in the country?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-05-07 15:04:39  

Sure Draylo, care to share the facts you are looking at? While I'm glad to see the numbers going down in New York, I'm also aware of the fact that Massachusetts is suffering a dramatic spike in cases. Are you just ignoring that fact? I'm also aware that the Midwest is also seeing a spike in cases throughout the farmlands. Are you ignoring that as well? Also, this week we are averaging over 2,000 deaths per day, up from the last two weeks. So again, please share the facts you are looking at that tell us "this is almost over."
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 129 130 131