By Crossbones 2020-02-13 14:33:24  
Thanks that's what I wanted to know.
 Sylph.Snk
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: SNK
By Sylph.Snk 2020-02-13 15:01:15  
Felgarr said: »
It wasn't supposed to be a nerf, it was to reverse the INSTANT Ready activation from January. However SE says they made all Ready moves 60 frames/1sec activation ....if some went from 30 frames to 60 frames, I'd like to know ...but I don't think that's the case. Foot Kick was always a slight delay in activation.

You're right there was a delay but it's even much more delayed then it used to be.

As in usually when I fire off a Foot Kick when I'm near a mob, it usually hits the mob before it bothers to hit me. Now I'm using it and the mob hits me before Foot Kick/Whirl Claws go off. So yeah there was some delay on Ready moves but it seems the devs just did a lazy blanket covering of code without bothering to look back at what the delay was on some mobs over others.
By SimonSes 2020-02-13 15:02:44  
Asura.Geriond said: »
SimonSes said: »
FaeQueenCory said: »
Also, since there's Meva, less likely to get stunned/amnesia'd wasting AFAC.

50 meva is not enough to really change anything. You need to stack a lot of it to make visible difference. Also can Ramuh even be stunned and Siren being Wind based is weak against Ice, so against paralyze. Sounds to me that even with that 50 meva Siren is in worse position here.
Blood Pacts are treated like WSs, so they can't be paralyzed.

Good to know. So it's only stun/amnesia then indeed and Ramuh is I believe immune to stun and Siren has 50 more meva against amnesia, so Ramuh still win here. I dont deny +25% def, +25 mdb and absorb HP is big to survivability tho.
 Carbuncle.Papesse
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Papesse
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2020-02-13 19:07:30  
Welt is Scission and does Slashing damage.
Roundhouse is Detonation and does Blunt damage.
Hysteric Assault is Fragmentation/Transfixion.
[+]
By Vankathka 2020-02-13 19:48:09  
Ramuh is not immune to stun, just a high resistance to it, though Avatar resistance has started to mean less and less the higher level the mobs get IE Petrify landing on Titan etc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Miraun
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Miraun
By Phoenix.Miraun 2020-02-13 22:27:48  
Speaking of Siren, is anyone having problems getting her Hysteric Assault to be picked up by Scoreboard?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Genoxd 2020-02-13 22:57:20  
It's a new message id, I have a PR for the fix pending
[+]
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-02-14 05:50:38  
Genoxd said: »
It's a new message id, I have a PR for the fix pending
Not all heroes wear capes.

Unless you actually do wear a cape. In which case *hat tip*
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
By Shichishito 2020-04-09 03:14:58  
can anyone explain to me why siren with a magic shield BP gets subtle blow II favor while cait sith with a TP reset BP gets a magic defense favor?

or maybe why they had to give hysteric assault a fragmentation property when the only physical blood pacts worth using already have fragmentation properties (predator claws, chaotic strike and volt strike)?

or why ppl are crying siren OP cause absorb HP when they just recently added the hardest and most lazy nerf a 1hour has ever seen?

whats everyone smoking?
By Pantafernando 2020-04-09 04:05:34  
What nerf was that?
By Shichishito 2020-04-09 04:21:49  
newest content like HTBFs take reduced damage from blood pacts of the same source in quick succession. meaning you need to cycle to a new avatar after each blood pact rage or the next BP will deal significantly less damage, from eyeballing i'd say maybe 5-10% of what it usually does.

i believe you can't get around it be using 2 different BPs (chaotic strike -> volte strike), you have to summon a different avatar or wait several seconds (maybe up to 20-30?) for the DMG penalty to drop.

they were so lazy about it that its not just limited to astral conduit. i think apogee and 2 consecutive BP from the same avatar also suffer the DMG penalty.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-04-09 04:25:43  
Black Mages say welcome to the club.
[+]
By Shichishito 2020-04-09 04:37:27  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Black Mages say welcome to the club.
the two don't compare at all. a single BLM shouldn't run into the burst damage nerf and even regarding the resistance build up you can switch to a different element on the fly while SMN needs to add 2 extra steps to most of their adjustments and they always lose avatar favor build up in the process.

i'm wondering if multiple SMN with the same avatar out are also affected.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-09 04:38:21  
Shichishito said: »
newest content like HTBFs take reduced damage from blood pacts of the same source in quick succession. meaning you need to cycle to a new avatar after each blood pact rage or the next BP will deal significantly less damage, from eyeballing i'd say maybe 5-10% of what it usually does.

i believe you can't get around it be using 2 different BPs (chaotic strike -> volte strike), you have to summon a different avatar or wait several seconds (maybe up to 20-30?) for the DMG penalty to drop.

they were so lazy about it that its not just limited to astral conduit. i think apogee and 2 consecutive BP from the same avatar also suffer the DMG penalty.

Yes, but its like that since dyna div.

Why just now youre complaining about that?
By Pantafernando 2020-04-09 04:40:36  
Do agree about siren though.

Nice addition but it doesnt take smn to a higher level.

Its just horizontal progress
By Shichishito 2020-04-09 04:59:46  
she would have been a nice addition if they didn't take almost everything SMN is good for beforehand. now its just insult to injury cause the only thing SMN will be considered for is cait sith TP reset strat. siren wouldn't even have been OP pre AC nerf, it makes zero sense to cry "siren OP" post AC nerf.

also now we have certainty that they will add that nerf to most if not all future content.

i'm still wondering why siren got that subtle blow favor. it makes no sense with her kit, they either should switch cait siths/sirens favors or the tp reset with the magic shield.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9