ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 19:09:34  
DirectX said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
At this rate it’s just the TDS echo chamber in here. Pretty boring. Needs more Fone.
Aww, Ravael is sad that he didn't get to drag anyone into one of his rhetorical nonsense spewing fests.

Nah, if I wanted a spat with you, I'd have gone for it. You are exceptionally easy to trigger.
You tried and you failed. Keep thinking that though. You and the other Trump idolisers have been on the backfoot for months and it's hilarious to watch.

Nah, keep thinking that though. I've entertained your version of reality enough lately, but it's getting sad.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 19:30:30  
You conveniently ignore every time you get intellectually destroyed and humiliated and instead quote previous posts to claim superiority every time now. I enjoy watching you squirm like this.

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-14 19:35:05  
China: We swear to god, it came from the meat market.
Also China: https://www.hongkongfp.com/2020/03/14/china-may-prevented-95-virus-cases-acted-silenced-whistleblowers-warning/
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 19:38:17  
Like I said, no one is listening to China. But that doesn't mean we are listening to British tabloids.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-14 19:44:59  
Viciouss said: »
Like I said, no one is listening to China. But that doesn't mean we are listening to British tabloids.

can you point to a 'reliable source' that is not currently in china's pocket? E.G. One that doesnt havesignificant chinese shareholders, or owned by a chinese company.

i assure you, they are getting extremely rare.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 19:59:01  
No because I don't care to look at who owns what. But just like we don't care about Infowars or Breitbart, we don't care about any tabloids.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 20:11:46  
That's practically what American news media has become, though.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-14 21:08:32  
That's practically what American news media has become, though.
Nonsense. Our news media isn't allowed to print pics of naked ladies.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 21:58:11  
You conveniently ignore every time you get intellectually destroyed and humiliated and instead quote previous posts to claim superiority every time now. I enjoy watching you squirm like this.

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.
I'm still waiting for you to give more laughable defense of Trump. Do tell us how suggesting flu vaccine for coronavirus is an appropriate thing for a leader to do.

That was a quote from a roundtable task force with administration health officials and heads of pharmaceutical companies. He asked if a seasonal flu shot could help. They said, "No." There's your context. He wasn't speaking to the nation directly, he wasn't suggesting that people do it, he literally asked a question to health professionals and they responded. That's it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 21:59:10  
Oh wait, you've realised the stupidity of saying that and are trying to avoid having to try it hahaha

If only you were 10% as awesome as you think you are, you might actually have something to contribute.
By fonewear 2020-03-14 21:59:59  
No because I don't care to look at who owns what. But just like we don't care about Infowars or Breitbart, we don't care about any tabloids.

We don't care what you think yet you keep posting.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-14 22:00:16  
Everyone that cares what Vic thinks raise their hand.

That's what I thought no one.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 22:17:26  
fonewear said: »

We don't care what you think yet you keep posting.

Awww fone I know your my biggest fan!

Post deleted by User.
By Odinz 2020-03-15 09:29:24  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Reading his quotes over time is like watching the Titanic:

Quote:
January20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”

so sad. This is where the US is at today.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-15 09:37:48  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.
I'm still waiting for you to give more laughable defense of Trump. Do tell us how suggesting flu vaccine for coronavirus is an appropriate thing for a leader to do.

That was a quote from a roundtable task force with administration health officials and heads of pharmaceutical companies. He asked if a seasonal flu shot could help. They said, "No." There's your context. He wasn't speaking to the nation directly, he wasn't suggesting that people do it, he literally asked a question to health professionals and they responded. That's it.

But remember kids

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD

We said that as satire yet it's no longer distinguishable from reality. President can take a dump, and the press would report him as racist because it was brown. All the locals would then vigorously agree with the press on Trumps racism against brown people.
By Odinz 2020-03-15 09:44:02  
Asura.Saevel said: »

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

But remember kids

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD

We said that as satire yet it's no longer distinguishable from reality. President can take a dump, and the press would report him as racist because it was brown. All the locals would then vigorously agree with the press on Trumps racism against brown people.
nah. they're all just as equally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By Viciouss 2020-03-15 09:44:29  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

But remember kids

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD

CALLED IT!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-15 10:12:04  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

But remember kids

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD

CALLED IT!

Like clockwork! The default copy pasta go to lol.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2020-03-15 10:51:35  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

I missed this.
1. Why is it public knowledge if it's in a meeting?
2. Why even make stupid suggestions like that when you don't have a clue what you're doing? This is the crux of the problem. A professional and competent person would shut up and listen but you defend and promote Trump spewing verbal diahorrea on every subject be can.

There's probably Trump defenders out there preparing to get flu vaccines when they get coronavirus. Are you ready?

3. Oh yea !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2020-03-15 10:52:18  
Odinz said: »

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

But remember kids

Democrats Good
Republicans Bad
Orange Man VERY VERY BAD

nah. they're all just as equally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

So is Denmark so what's your point.
By fonewear 2020-03-15 10:53:34  
Vic not only do I don't care what you think I can't pretend to care.

You know how there is absolute zero your opinions are politics are below that.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-15 10:54:11  
Boring predictable with zero creativity or thought put into them. Hell if I didn't know any better you are just copying what you hear on CNN.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-15 10:59:26  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

I missed this.
2. Why even make stupid suggestions like that when you don't have a clue what you're doing? This is the crux of the problem. A professional and competent person would shut up and listen but you defend and promote Trump spewing verbal diahorrea on every subject be can.

There's probably Trump defenders out there preparing to get flu vaccines when they get coronavirus. Are you ready?

I know you have problems dropping an argument, but at this point it isn’t hard, bro. The meeting wasn’t secret. I’ll look up the exact nature of it matter, but there could have been media people present and taking notes, there could have been an official transcript, whatever. Nothing unusual here.

Did Trump ask a stupid question? Sure, make that argument. You ask stupid questions. I ask stupid questions. If you’re actually a professor, you probably get lots of stupid questions from intelligent people. Trump’s acting like a lot of leaders, for better or worse. They get in a meeting, they’re the big dog, and so they talk, even when everyone else knows more on the topic than them. I highly doubt any other president would have asked zero questions, made zero suggestions.

Finally, people act like idiots whether or not there’s a pandemic. Trump supporters and Trump haters alike are reacting like idiots. I don’t know why you think people would get a flu vaccine after contracting Covid-19 since most vaccines are preventative measures, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone. Welcome to planet Earth.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-15 11:09:59  

*Takes a sip*

Do go on.

I missed this.

Why do you pick fights with online strangers ? Ego bravado boredom unresolved issues with your mother...endless questions...if only I cared.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-15 11:10:51  
Why does anyone do anything when they could do nothing.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 142 143 144