ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 142 143 144
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:10:36  
I blame that damn City Wok !
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:11:20  
It all started here with a "free sample"

By Viciouss 2020-03-13 19:11:45  

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration’s lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, insisting instead — without offering evidence — that fault lies with his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Called it!
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:13:44  
You should blame Chinese people first. They keep it up we are going to build another wall around China !
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-13 19:24:51  
fone! I have great news for you man. Your baseball team, which will still suck, will NOT lose 100 games this year! Congrats!
By fonewear 2020-03-13 19:43:56  
My team can't even win during Spring Training.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-13 19:59:34  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-13 20:06:12  
Trump isn't taking responsibility for everything wrong with the world? Why can't he be like every other politician and blame himself?... Wait, that's a thing, right?
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-13 20:13:39  
Why would he take responsibility for anything? The idiots don't care and the rest can't do anything about it.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-03-13 22:55:18  
Viciouss said: »

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration’s lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, insisting instead — without offering evidence — that fault lies with his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Called it!

so if i could cite a quote, from trump..... at least half a year before even the faintest whisperings of Corona chan happened, where he warned about issues we could/would face if we did not pull back critical industries from china? About the time he SPECIFICALLY requested that all major manufacturers based in the US, move their factories out of china?

Barrack obama, is irrefutably without a doubt, a major contributing force to the predicament we find ourselves in. He was the outsourcer in chief - More manufacturing jobs left this country under obamas administration than any other administration. he can specifically be cited as saying 'those manufacturing jobs are gone. they arent coming back. america is now a servicing country. get used to it.' Obama did quite literally N O T H I N G to stop the continued exodus of critical industries. Obama's fault lies in that he was SPECIFICALLY warned by the CDC in 2012 that if he continued to let critical medical supplies exit the country, that we would not be able to handle a pandemic in the future.

people, generals, doctors, and scholars have been warning congress for the last decade that moving things like vehicle, aircraft, steel, oil and medicine out of the country leaves us uniquely vulnerable if supply chains are ever compromised. What you are seeing is absolutely the end result of bad globalization.

Did you happen to watch that video i linked? the one that talks about china explicitly flaunting the idea that they could cut off our medical supply entirely during this outbreak and cripple us forever?

So what happens now?

Every manufacturer is going to abandon china. China is going to take a MASSIVE downturn once this is over. Projections place it at least of third of manufacturing needs to be back within the states, or at the very least mexico and canada, for this not to happen again.
By Viciouss 2020-03-13 23:05:19  
Oh please, thats a lot of talk while ignoring every outbreak ever. SARS had nothing to do with Obama. Obama put the protocols in place to combat outbreaks like the coronavirus, he didn't do a single thing Trump has accused him of. Trump got rid of the protocols because he is an idiot. As we see everyday.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-13 23:38:55  
This is kinda funny

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 00:37:12  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
This is kinda funny

I don't know how you find the least funny caricature cartoons on the internet, but you're a pro.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 00:38:15  
Viciouss said: »
Oh please, thats a lot of talk while ignoring every outbreak ever. SARS had nothing to do with Obama. Obama put the protocols in place to combat outbreaks like the coronavirus, he didn't do a single thing Trump has accused him of. Trump got rid of the protocols because he is an idiot. As we see everyday.

All hail Saint Obama. Blessed be the immaculate president who never did any wrong. Hallowed be his name.

Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 07:59:26  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
This is kinda funny

I don't know how you find the least funny caricature cartoons on the internet, but you're a pro.

Well, I found you.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 08:14:43  
This is kinda funny

Here's another, not so funny as truthful...

Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 08:16:27  

This is kinda funny

You are full of ironies.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 08:25:00  
Reading his quotes over time is like watching the Titanic:

Quote:
January20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
By volkom 2020-03-14 11:30:16  
This is kinda funny

Here's another, not so funny as truthful...

Kinda misleading but okay
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-03-14 13:18:05  
Direct quotes yes. He can't step aside and let the medical experts speak.

Regardless, Pelosi did pass her coronavirus bill last night, 40 Republicans voted against it, I guess they are super comfortable in their reelection prospects.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 13:58:44  
DirectX said: »
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
This Hideka4 guy is my new favourite poster. Tell us more about this lab where they were studying coronavirus near the fish market.

any more questions?
Yes. I'll have those more reliable sources if you don't mind.

Cerberus.Hideka said: »
Its been sourced by other sites too if you wanna play the sourcing goal post game :)

Apparently he does.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 14:03:03  
Reading his quotes over time is like watching the Titanic:

Quote:
January20: I know more about viruses than anyone.”
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
March 13: “National emergency, two big words.”
Are these actual quotes? It worries me greatly if he actually suggested taking a standard flu vaccine for coronavirus. Don't you have an actual health official that speaks for the government rather than let Donald Trump spew nonsense? Why does he feel like he can opine on anything and everything? We have ministers and advisers in the UK that are at least a bit qualified.

It seems strange that you would reject a sourced article out of hand (and without doing any further research on your own, apparently) but accept quotes at face value without any of the underlying context.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-14 14:22:02  
volkom said: »

Kinda misleading but okay
There's nothing "misleading" about it, it happened.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 14:42:04  
Uh, yes there is something misleading about it. Even PolitiFact rated it only half-true (although Snopes apparently disagrees in an article that wasn't even properly edited), so I will echo what they said.

Quote:
“Fired” may be a little strong, but in 2018, top national security officials handling pandemics left abruptly and were not replaced by the Trump administration.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-14 14:45:48  
Quote:
Trump’s elimination of the office suggested, along with his proposed budget cuts for the CDC, that he did not see the threat of pandemics in the same way that many experts in the field did.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-14 14:59:21  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
Trump’s elimination of the office suggested, along with his proposed budget cuts for the CDC, that he did not see the threat of pandemics in the same way that many experts in the field did.

The organization was restructured after the fact by Bolton, not Trump, and you need to cite your quotes.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-14 15:03:46  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:

The organization was restructured after the fact by Bolton, not Trump, and you need to cite your quotes.

As president, the buck stops with Trump. Part of the reason he continuously fails, he lacks the mental maturity to accept responsibility.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-03-14 15:05:19  
Regardless where it comes from you've got a canned response to discredit it so why bother.

You've got two arguments. Pick your poison.

He's a *** idiot that cut the team to save pennies. Or he's incompetent *** idiot that didn't know(care) the team was fired by someone else.

Two sides of the same coin.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 142 143 144