ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 19:27:13  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Now it’s irrelevant because you’re off based and factually wrong.

When your wrong and you double down on a statement that is factually wrong; you’re arguing your feelings or blatantly trolling.

Let’s keep talking about it because you don’t dictate ***about the direction a conversation takes around these part.

Uhh, sure bud. The more you post the less sense you make. Do you suffer from "if I say it enough it must be true" syndrome?

You seem too think that about yourself and projecting it onto me since you quoted a debunked false statement and I quoted the CDC timeline on the subject, that “your wrong ***” brought up.

So, I quote a post saying one thing (from a leftist website no less), and you post a quote saying another, and yours is automatically more true? That makes sense. You go, girl.

Are you that dense? I always knew you were out of your depth when it came to argumentation and debate. But really? You gonna ask a dumbass question like that as an adult who claims to be an unbiased thinker?

The website you quoted said those words (the ones you used) were false.

It’s simple. When you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Get your head out of your bubble of disinformation that appeals to your cognitive bias.

The website that claimed that the federal government admitting that its rollout was was slow was disproved... by itself? So, they didn’t admit that? I would enjoy bickering with you more if you were ever even on the same page of the argument before flipping your frickin’ lid.

Ah so now we are changing our story from "botched" to "slow." That desperation.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-10 19:27:36  
Whatever you say “wrong *** Rav”.

Feel free to report I’m sure Rooks when enjoy the back read.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-10 19:33:28  
Whatever you say “wrong *** Rav”.

Feel free to report I’m sure Rooks when enjoy the back read.

I’ll get back to you one I decipher what language you are posting in. That’s second sentence made even less sense than most of your stuff. Grammar saves lives.

Meanwhile, Vic turned tail on that January thing real quick. You guys are great.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-10 20:00:19  
On the internet you are all equally pointless and dumb.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-10 20:20:33  
fonewear said: »

Says the discord tough guy who goes ghost when their call out is answered.
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 20:24:51  
I didn't turn tail, im just busy playing FFXI.

Ahem, travel restrictions announce don the last day of January, took effect in February. I mean I guess techinically, you are barely correct. Jan 31 is still Jan.
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 20:25:18  
Ok, no idea how that ended up being code and not a link, really should pay more attention to FFXIAH instead of FFXI.
By Viciouss 2020-03-10 20:26:55  
Factcheck
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-03-11 05:02:07  
I think these democrats are trying to on purpose to lose...
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-03-11 07:38:49  
They impeach Trump again?

Remember kiddies,

Democrats: Good
Republicans: Bad
Orange Man: Wary Wary Bad!

The Democrats really running their Propaganda machine hard as it's looking like Biden is their candidate. I can't imagine them allowing Biden to go anywhere near a microphone with Trump in the same room.

Now lets take bets on who the real nominee I mean Vice President pick will be.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-11 09:00:26  
Well, if pandemics and national recessions are your thing, vote for Trump 2020! He'll keep those promises.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 10:36:53  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Well, if pandemics and national recessions are your thing, vote for Trump 2020! He'll keep those promises.

I hope you're being facetious, because that's the only way this makes any sense.
By fonewear 2020-03-11 11:16:18  
Viciouss said: »
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-03-11 11:28:14  
fonewear said: »

Says the discord tough guy who goes ghost when their call out is answered.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Asura.Saevel said: »
Democrats: Good
Republicans: Bad
Orange Man: Wary Wary Bad!

Zzzzzzzz.
Careful, this ***is so old and tired, you may get hired on to be Bidens running mate.
[+]
By volkom 2020-03-11 11:51:19  
question ~ what if the coronavirus thing becomes worse. should we close voting stations down and just allow trump a 2nd term?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-11 11:55:43  
volkom said: »
question ~ what if the coronavirus thing becomes worse. should we close voting stations down and just allow trump a 2nd term?

well, the coronavirus thing is getting worse everyday, and public events should be cancelled for the next few months anyways. But if its still this big of a problem in November, and we are in a full blown recession, fonewear would be elected President.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 11:56:54  

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the media-fueled hysteria inadvertently convinced liberals to stay home on Election Day because of corona fears?

That’s assuming that it’s still a thing at that point, though.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-11 12:21:56  

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the media-fueled hysteria inadvertently convinced liberals to stay home on Election Day because of corona fears?

More ironic than the desperate fantasies being created by the Trump fans?

I mean, we've gone from "Trump will get re-elected because of the booming economy and stock market" to "maybe the virus will keep democrats away from the polls."

I wonder how long before those crazy alt-right sites claim that the alleged "Deep State" planted the virus in order to bring Trump down. We already have Junior claiming the democrats wanted the virus in the US.
By Viciouss 2020-03-11 12:49:43  
Whats going on in Italy is crazy right now, they have had 100+ people die each day this week from the coronavirus, the whole country is shut down. No sporting events, no travel, dont leave your home unless its an emergency.
By Viciouss 2020-03-11 12:50:12  
But hey, I'm sure thats just "media fueled hysteria."
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 12:56:53  

I mean, we've gone from "Trump will get re-elected because of the booming economy and stock market" to "maybe the virus will keep democrats away from the polls."

I wonder how long before those crazy alt-right sites claim that the alleged "Deep State" planted the virus in order to bring Trump down. We already have Junior claiming the democrats wanted the virus in the US.

What I posted wasn’t a fantasy, just musing. You want a real fantasy? Just watch the news coverage on Biden as they try to explain away his declining mental state over the next six months. Let’s see if he can get away with crowdless, sit-down debates and 7-minute rallies for the duration of his campaign.
[+]
By volkom 2020-03-11 12:58:35  
Whats going on in Italy is crazy right now, they have had 100+ people die each day this week from the coronavirus, the whole country is shut down. No sporting events, no travel, dont leave your home unless its an emergency.

not saying its bad, but 3k+ people die a day from car accidents.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 13:01:59  

Maybe if Italians had bought pallets of toilet paper and hand sanitizer like us, then they wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Seriously, I’ve been carrying around a bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket since middle school and I thought I was the weird one.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-03-11 13:18:21  

Also:

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-11 13:27:24  

What I posted wasn’t a fantasy, just musing. You want a real fantasy? Just watch the news coverage on Biden as they try to explain away his declining mental state over the next six months. Let’s see if he can get away with crowdless, sit-down debates and 7-minute rallies for the duration of his campaign.

Biden? How did that goal post move so quickly?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 13:34:19  

Biden? How did that goal post move so quickly?

It’s probably due to the definition of “goal post” moving so quickly.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-11 16:37:51  
If this pandemic scare lasts till November I am sure Trump will try that.

Maybe if Italians had bought pallets of toilet paper and hand sanitizer like us, then they wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Seriously, I’ve been carrying around a bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket since middle school and I thought I was the weird one.
Well, you ARE weird. But it has nothing to do with sanitizer, posting here is the proof.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-11 17:39:03  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Well, you ARE weird. But it has nothing to do with sanitizer, posting here is the proof.

Sad but true.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-12 09:01:48  
Wow, in his desire to do something BIG, Trump staged an Oval Office speech (that he botched and had to clean up on Twitter) and announced a European travel ban. The result? No effect on the coronavirus spread and another stock market plunge. Hope it was worth it.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 142 143 144