Dem Dems aiming at 2020
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-08 09:35:06  
fonewear said: »
Would rather have some *** on CNN tell you what the President thinks. Or the President tell you directly.
The president THINKS?

kireek said: »
Anyway, Ill be interested in whatever the hell I want to be and if you don't like it you can block me.
I block no one.

I can't wait to watch that debate.
Watching political debates rots the mind. But in your case its already too late so ... um ... enjoy?

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Go ahead nominate Bernie be the easiest victory Trump could possibly have.
This is exactly what was said about Trump when he was running against Hillary. I guess people really don't learn from history.
Its official. We don't. First day history 101. "History shows us we learn nothing from history."
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-08 09:41:53  
Winning the trade war with China was an amazingly good thing for the nation and the economy, it was also something nobody thought would be possible. They were wrong. The main damage during the trade war was taken by US farmers, so the Trump government bailed them out to stop them going out of business during the negotiations.

They basically kept the farmers afloat during the trade war and now everyone wins because China gave in, without that bailout they would of been forced to bow to China.

Careful not to say that to a progressive, they'll explode into rants.

Not joking, bunches of them were I am and pointing out anything positive about President Trump sends them into convulsive rants. Stating easily provable facts has them shaking their head and raising their voice while repeating the same things.

It's like arguing with someone about their faith.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 09:45:30  
Winning the trade war with China was an amazingly good thing for the nation and the economy, it was also something nobody thought would be possible. They were wrong. The main damage during the trade war was taken by US farmers, so the Trump government bailed them out to stop them going out of business during the negotiations.

They basically kept the farmers afloat during the trade war and now everyone wins because China gave in, without that bailout they would of been forced to bow to China.

First of all, we didn't win the trade war with China. Its still ongoing, and the American consumer loses everyday. It effectively repealed the Trump tax cuts and caused our economy to slow by at least .6&. The farmers are still being damaged everyday the tariffs are in place. China did not "give in" to anything. Where do you get these fantasies from?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 09:46:58  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Stating easily provable facts has them shaking their head and raising their voice while repeating the same things.

If they are so "easily provable" how come you guys can never prove them? Thanks for the discord fodder.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-08 09:49:09  

China lost by removing half the tariffs they imposed in response to Trumps economic shot across the bow?

A victory would be a deal that would be better than when it started.

Meanwhile China filled the void in all the developing countries that were impacted.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 10:02:50  
Completely ran away from that failed post.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-08 10:10:31  
Oh look there’s those “phrases” that are favored by the dark recesses of the Internet manifesting.

Wage increases of 1.3% aren’t matching the increasing costs of living. Anyone paying for childcare, healthcare, and a mortgage can tell you about it.

Meanwhile, you’re under the delusion that jingoist America is going to enter an advantageous trade agreement for your nation. Apparently you forget the policy is “America First”.

But please do continue on, you’re quite comical.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 10:18:57  

Problem with arguing the economy isn't doing well is polls are being done all the time by Gallup among others that show most people know it's doing well.

Once again ignoring your blog, no one has said the economy is not doing well, however you are completely lying about all facets of it. The economy is stable, its not booming, nor is it in danger of a recession. We did enjoy your fantasy claim about the trade war being over though. Maybe the economy could take off if Trump dropped all of his stupid tariffs, but he has too much ego to do that.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 10:27:20  
The problem China has is that the US is doing very very well and the Chinese economy is doing very poorly. All the US has to do is offset the losses to certain industries (farmers) best they can and wait them out. China is going to give in completely, they are already taking steps towards it.

As for the price of Chinese goods increasing to US consumers in the short term, that helps the US workers, us and other nations products and hurts China more. Yeah it means you can't buy the cheap garbage made by slave labor from china, you can still buy cheap crap made by slave labor from India if you want it so bad.

Wait, I thought the trade war was won? Now its, you think the US can wait China out and China will just "give in completely" because they have such a rich history of doing that. Get your fantasies straight.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 10:38:42  
It's as good as won, but I know you like to argue over minutia.

Oh so its "as good as won." I hear the WH needs a press secretary, maybe you should apply? Nah, I doubt they would hire a dumb Brit. There are approximately zero indications that Xi Jinping is going to "completely give in" as you claim. Considering Trump is facing a tough reelection in 9 months and Xi is facing his own reelection in um..oh yeah, appointed for life! You are completely delusional.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 10:55:39  
"The US is going to win the trade war"
"No! china can still win! they can still win over America! damn you, don't say China will lose!"

You're literally hoping China wins the trade war aren't you?

Sad!

Is this you giving up because all of your talking points failed? Americans lose everyday the trade war goes on. There is no winning a tariff war. Trump's tariffs have caused our economy to slow down and will continue to slow it down while bringing no positives. Forecasts are at 1.9% for 2020. And if you wondering how accurate these economic forecasts are, 2019 estimate was 2.3% and we came in with a preliminary 2.3%
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-08 12:52:01  
Viciouss said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Stating easily provable facts has them shaking their head and raising their voice while repeating the same things.

If they are so "easily provable" how come you guys can never prove them? Thanks for the discord fodder.

Coming from the guy who supposedly debunks everything but it too lazy to link anything to support it. And I'm glad that you have a Discord echo chamber support group to get you through the tough times. You'll need it.
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 12:59:43  
No links are needed to debunk kireek's wild fantasies that the "trade war is over" or is on the "verge of ending" or is "all but won." Dude had to amend his fantasy 3 times before just giving up because he is full of ***.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-08 13:46:29  
Yea Bernie is just like your average Joe six pack. Has multiple homes millions of dollars. The blue collar worker can really relate to him.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-08 13:48:47  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »
Oh look there’s those “phrases” that are favored by the dark recesses of the Internet manifesting.

Wage increases of 1.3% aren’t matching the increasing costs of living. Anyone paying for childcare, healthcare, and a mortgage can tell you about it.

Meanwhile, you’re under the delusion that jingoist America is going to enter an advantageous trade agreement for your nation. Apparently you forget the policy is “America First”.

Where did you get your degree in Economics a cracker jack box ?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-08 14:16:11  
You got a problem with Cracker Jack?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-08 15:46:08  
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-08 15:48:36  
Shiva.Zerowone said: »

Where did you get your degree in Economics a cracker jack box ?

Unfortunately No. I didn’t have the luxury of having my degrees awarded to me as a food box prize. Did you find your degree in Philosophy from a box of Trix?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-08 15:48:57  
Kireek, your postings on this page really should have been in the "All Trump all the time" thread, not this one which is supposed to be about the Dems and their presidential candidates.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-08 20:47:55  
I stumbled upon an article from the Daily Mail concerning Mayor Pete (Daily Mail really needs shorter article titles):

Video shows Pete Buttigieg's campaign added fake laughter and applause to the end of a quote from his CNN town hall: Iowa winner branded 'desperate and dishonest' after edited clip emerges

I'm not sure why people still try stunts like this in the fact check era.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60