First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-05 10:27:10  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
kireek said: »
Also I laughed so hard at Nancy ripping up the paper at the end, she looks like a 90 year old woman acting about 12.

Dems will lap it up but the majority of the country will just think she is a child having a tantrum.

It certainly was childish ... but acting like this has been the standard for Trump during his presidency ... so we just have to accept this is now how american politics behave now.

Context is everything, though. This wasn’t a campaign rally or Twitter. Some of the guests that received standing ovations by both sides of the aisle are speaking out against Pelosi’s stunt. She has a million ways to make known her disdain for Trump (as if impeachment wasn’t enough) that don’t involve ripping up a speech honoring real heroes and their families.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-05 10:28:23  
Viciouss said: »
All you gotta do is watch the video man. Regardless, I love it even if he did do it on purpose. If he did he made her so angry she lost it, which is great. Perfect trolling.

Yeah, two kids went to a fight, Trump threw the first punch, Pelosi threw the last one. And her last punch is still the top headline on every website, and has Trump tweeting nonstop about it. Perfect trolling indeed.

Oh good, we now have Vic on the record calling Nancy Pelosi a troll.

Progress!

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-02-05 10:31:34  
All you gotta do is watch the video man. Regardless, I love it even if he did do it on purpose. If he did he made her so angry she lost it, which is great. Perfect trolling.

Yeah, two kids went to a fight, Trump threw the first punch, Pelosi threw the last one. And her last punch is still the top headline on every website, and has Trump tweeting nonstop about it. Perfect trolling indeed.

She lost her cool, y she mad tho?

Like I said, she got even for Trump snubbing her. It's hilarious how Fox News is just running a full court press trying to shame her while she laughs at them. She has nothing to be sorry for.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-05 10:38:55  
He made her mad, now he is capitalizing on her being 200% mad.

He isn't "capitalizing" on anything lol. He hates when people steal attention from him. Nobody is even talking about his campaign speech. It's fun to watch you spin tho.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-05 11:10:36  
YouTube Video Placeholder

DirectX said: »
Where is the video of pellosi ripping something up?
By Viciouss 2020-02-05 11:10:42  
On topic, I guess Iowa released another 9 percent this morning, and Buttigieg is still holding the lead. But looking at a slightly larger picture, there are going to be some consequences for the state of Iowa, and I think even the state Republicans know it since they haven't participated in the pile on. Both sides had to really fight to keep its #1 primary position, and this just adds to the naysayers.

Reasons to move another state to the front:

1. This app debacle just cost the Buttigieg campaign millions of dollars. If these results are announced Monday night like they should have been he is raking in the donations. No one was forecasting him being at the top spot with 71% in.

2. Caucuses are stupid and discourage turnout. I know I have said this a lot but they really are idiotic. We are looking at somewhere between 150k and 200k voters. New Hampshire is going to have higher turnout with a smaller population. People just want to go vote, they don't want to do all these shenanigans that folks from other states don't even understand even when its being explained.

3. Iowa is becoming less and less of a battleground state. Its turning red, similar to how Virginia is turning blue. Its also not very diverse at all, and doesn't represent the electorate. Why would either party want them to go first if they aren't a snapshot of the whole country? Their most famous resident is a fictional character. Or two.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-05 11:21:38  
Quote:
With 71% precincts reporting as of early Wednesday morning, Buttigieg had 26.8% of state delegate equivalents, followed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders at 25.2%, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren with 18.4% and former Vice President Joe Biden at 15.4%.
CNN

Vic, we have a caucus system in WA. It used to be held in the actual precinct. Like in a city you could ALWAYS walk to the caucus. I liked it. Today it is centralized. In Seattle EVERYONE goes to Seattle center to caucus, drive and/or bus. Where I live now its a 80 mile drive to caucus, I never go.

I miss the old system.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-05 11:34:23  
Yeah, maybe Iowa should be ignored for a more purple state like Florida. As an added bonus, any voting fiasco will seem small coming from a state that regularly produces news headlines like this:

Florida troopers find narcotics during traffic stop in bag labeled ‘bag full of drugs’
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-05 11:43:48  

Like I said, she got even for Trump snubbing her. It's hilarious how Fox News is just running a full court press trying to shame her while she laughs at them. She has nothing to be sorry for.

Actually, Pelosi did another snub by not introducing Trump with the traditional opening. The missed handshake was a tiny thing in comparison to Pelosi completely going out of her way to show her disdain.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2020-02-05 12:12:59  
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-05 12:15:14  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Actually, Pelosi did another snub by not introducing Trump with the traditional opening. The missed handshake was a tiny thing in comparison to Pelosi completely going out of her way to show her disdain.

Very tiny.

By fonewear 2020-02-05 12:22:45  
Trump didn't shake Nancy's hand I'm pretty sure that is a "high crime or misdemeanor"
[+]
By fonewear 2020-02-05 12:23:20  
On topic, I guess Iowa released another 9 percent this morning, and Buttigieg is still holding the lead. But looking at a slightly larger picture, there are going to be some consequences for the state of Iowa, and I think even the state Republicans know it since they haven't participated in the pile on. Both sides had to really fight to keep its #1 primary position, and this just adds to the naysayers.

Reasons to move another state to the front:

1. This app debacle just cost the Buttigieg campaign millions of dollars. If these results are announced Monday night like they should have been he is raking in the donations. No one was forecasting him being at the top spot with 71% in.

2. Caucuses are stupid and discourage turnout. I know I have said this a lot but they really are idiotic. We are looking at somewhere between 150k and 200k voters. New Hampshire is going to have higher turnout with a smaller population. People just want to go vote, they don't want to do all these shenanigans that folks from other states don't even understand even when its being explained.

3. Iowa is becoming less and less of a battleground state. Its turning red, similar to how Virginia is turning blue. Its also not very diverse at all, and doesn't represent the electorate. Why would either party want them to go first if they aren't a snapshot of the whole country? Their most famous resident is a fictional character. Or two.

4. No one gives a ***what you think.
By fonewear 2020-02-05 12:23:45  
5. Who gives a ***about Iowa.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-05 13:01:35  
When the caucuses go wrong ...

Rick Santorum: Getting Iowa right is more important than getting it quickly

CNN

Quote:
Getting it right is more important than getting it quickly. And while many in the Democratic Party have been frustrated at how slowly the Iowa caucus results have been reported, I can confirm that the fastidious attention to releasing the right results is well-grounded.
I regrettably call this the "Santorum effect." ...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-05 14:37:18  
And Fred Eychaner is the 2nd largest donor, followed by other people. A completely irrelevant list.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-02-05 14:46:51  
It doesn't matter if he snubbed her at all, what matters is pelosi kept saying Trump is a aggressive, childish, angry man and we, the democrats are the adults in the room. then she had a temper tantrum, she ripped up her own argument.

He IS.
I totally agree though, she can't *** about the presidents character and then lower herself to the same level.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-05 14:50:22  
Nah.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60