That Impeachment Thing....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » That impeachment thing....
That impeachment thing....
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:10:58  
Odin.Slore said: »
You said that same thing in 2016 Vic... but let me guess this time you mean it?

Quote it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-04 17:12:29  
I guess Vic hasn't seen the articles from his own side about pundits getting freaked out over the likely possibility of a Trump electoral college win with a popular vote loss.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:12:31  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Viciouss said: »
fonewear said: »
They have planned this impeachment since Nov 2016. This wasn't just because of a phone call. They were dying to impeach Trump 3 years ago.

Yeah, it was sure nice of him to hand us a clear abuse of power to impeach his *** on. Just think, we haven't even gotten to his myriad of financial crimes. Thats next year!

Just make sure you have something planned for 2021-2024.

Don't worry with global temperatures rising we won't be here in 2021. So live it up drink an extra beer etc.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:14:12  
Maybe global warming is right all along and I can get rid of all these damn itchy sweaters.
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:14:25  
Oh we have that covered, beat Trump in '20. No problem.

So, the 2016 gameplan.

You do know how midterm elections work, right? Because you're basically adopting the same mindset as a 2012 Republican, and they had a better midterm.

Yeah, I do. I also know how Pennslyvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin have gone even further to the left since 2016, and with no blue states going even remotely closer to the right, Trump can't win without those 3 states. He just squeaked by the EC in 2016 by about 100,000 votes. Thats not gonna happen again.

Except the RCP state polls have Trump up in Wisconsin, competitive in Michigan (beating Warren by 4, losing to Biden by 1), and back-and-forth in Pennsylvania.

Yeah, and RCP also has Trump underwater by double digits for his entire term so far, but you never seem to mention this fact, clinging to his approval rating. But I like your dream of being competitive in Pennsylvania, you should just take that state off the board. The way the GOP has gotten smoked there in the last 3 years by both the elections and the courts, they aren't going to be relevant for a long time in that state. Which, duh, its been blue for 40+ years.
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:17:16  
I guess Vic hasn't seen the articles from his own side about pundits getting freaked out over the likely possibility of a Trump electoral college win with a popular vote loss.

Probably because you are inserting your own word of "likely" in front of "possibly." We have never at any point been worried about 2020. Trump's self inflicted losses will just keep piling up, just like today when he threw a tantrum and quit on the NATO summit. And remember, he is lying about his finances, and we are going to find out the specifics next year. He has no chance of winning any of these court cases.
By fonewear 2019-12-04 17:18:07  
You can make a poll to prove anything. They really don't mean anything. All the maters is the results of the election.

It's crazy to think people put any value into something that is wrong so often.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-12-04 17:26:33  
R; Why don't you have fact witnesses?

D; pres told them not to appear

R: so you have no witnesses, impeachment over right?

D: yes, but actually no
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:38:01  

Probably because you are inserting your own word of "likely" in front of "possibly." We have never at any point been worried about 2020. Trump's self inflicted losses will just keep piling up, just like today when he threw a tantrum and quit on the NATO summit. And remember, he is lying about his finances, and we are going to find out the specifics next year. He has no chance of winning any of these court cases.

This is where you make yourself look bad. He did not stay for a press conference AFTER the meeting because he had done so many already he said. Sure he might not have stayed for the presser because he was mad, maybe not but to say he "left early" come on man read a damn article. Here's the top 5 I found out of 1,982 results.

The Hill
NBC
NY Post
Politico
CNN
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:38:32  
fonewear said: »
You can make a poll to prove anything. They really don't mean anything. All the maters is the results of the election.

It's crazy to think people put any value into something that is wrong so often.

And yet you guys try to point to them on an almost daily basis.
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:40:47  

This is where you make yourself look bad. He did not stay for a press conference AFTER the meeting because he had done so many already he said. Sure he might not have stayed for the presser because he was mad, maybe not but to say he "left early" come on man read a damn article. Here's the top 5 I found out of 1,982 results.

The Hill
NBC
NY Post
Politico
CNN

Yeah, he gave a cover story to explain why he didn't have a presser, and you believed it. He also went on a long rant on how Trudeau was upset about Trump telling him to spend more (hint: Trudeau was never upset about anything). Its ok man, he got mad they were laughing at him, and he cut off his trip early. A day after Macron shut him down. It was a bad trip. Its always a bad trip, I don't even know why he went, we all know whats going to happen, and it happened.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:40:49  
My god man. Even I have criticized the president during his term on a few things I did not think were right but you dems go right down the damn party line always. Misinformation from you guys is a big deal.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:43:57  
Now it's a "cover story" god damn man you complained about Nausi being bad but you are just as bad if not worse for the other side. Everything is a conspiracy or false or it couldn't have happened that way its a lie. I posted you 5 left news sites that even say he did not stay for a presser but did stay for meeting. I give up you're so blind and bitter everything is a cover up. Enjoy the next 5 years of Trump.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:44:04  
Btw Slore did you even read those article titles, much less the actual articles? They are all saying he abruptly cancelled the presser because they were laughing at him.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:46:23  
Well of course they did, they are leftist news sites. I read them as well. Your comment was he left early, I debunked with leftist sources and then you say it was a cover story....

Like my brain is going to literally explode trying to define your logic.
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:48:05  
My god man. Even I have criticized the president during his term on a few things I did not think were right but you dems go right down the damn party line always. Misinformation from you guys is a big deal.

The only misinformation came continuously from nausi and Saevel. Fortunately one of those problems has been completely purged. You didn't even read the articles you posted.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:49:09  
Well of course they did, they are leftist news sites. I read them as well. Your comment was he left early, I debunked with leftist sources and then you say it was a cover story....

Like my brain is going to literally explode trying to define your logic.

You didn't debunk anything. I said he canceled his trip early because he was upset, the article title is literally "Trump abruptly cancels NATO news conference as anger boils over" and you are trying to say I'm wrong. So what exactly are you "debunking?"
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:49:40  
See previous post. You said he left nato summit early, I proved he didn't. You said it was a cover story. Not much to argue there.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 17:51:43  
Circular Reasoning

circulus in demonstrando

(also known as: paradoxical thinking, circular argument, circular cause and consequence, reasoning in a circle)

Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 17:58:43  
See previous post. You said he left nato summit early, I proved he didn't. You said it was a cover story. Not much to argue there.

Uh, he did leave early. Every article said he left early. This is easy.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 18:15:51  
ugh forget it. Talking to you is a huge waste of time. Like arguing with my sisters kids.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 18:21:02  
lol, don't try to claim the high ground when in your very first post on the topic you said he canceled his presser, thus cutting his trip off early. I can quote it if its that hard for you to remember Slore. I know you struggle with every single one of your posts on this website.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 18:24:29  

Summit was over.... post summit press conference...he didn't stay for it...and you say I have comprehension issues.....
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-12-04 18:26:16  
lol, don't try to claim the high ground when in your very first post on the topic you said he canceled his presser, thus cutting his trip off early. I can quote it if its that hard for you to remember Slore. I know you struggle with every single one of your posts on this website.

Nice personal attack there. It amazes me Nausi gets banned but somehow you got to stay. You contribute less than he did.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-04 18:26:38  

So, the 2016 gameplan.

You do know how midterm elections work, right? Because you're basically adopting the same mindset as a 2012 Republican, and they had a better midterm.

Yeah, I do. I also know how Pennslyvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin have gone even further to the left since 2016, and with no blue states going even remotely closer to the right, Trump can't win without those 3 states. He just squeaked by the EC in 2016 by about 100,000 votes. Thats not gonna happen again.

Except the RCP state polls have Trump up in Wisconsin, competitive in Michigan (beating Warren by 4, losing to Biden by 1), and back-and-forth in Pennsylvania.

Yeah, and RCP also has Trump underwater by double digits for his entire term so far, but you never seem to mention this fact, clinging to his approval rating. But I like your dream of being competitive in Pennsylvania, you should just take that state off the board. The way the GOP has gotten smoked there in the last 3 years by both the elections and the courts, they aren't going to be relevant for a long time in that state. Which, duh, its been blue for 40+ years.

Except Trump doesn't need greater than 50% approval to win an election (he won handily in 2016 with an underwater favorability rating, which is now higher than when he won). He also doesn't need to win Pennsylvania, so ignoring the Michigan and Wisconsin polls isn't doing you any favors. Remember, he won Wisconsin with polls that were heavily against him, and he's polling much better there now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 18:31:37  

So, the 2016 gameplan.

Except Trump doesn't need greater than 50% approval to win an election (he won handily in 2016 with an underwater favorability rating, which is now higher than when he won). He also doesn't need to win Pennsylvania, so ignoring the Michigan and Wisconsin polls isn't doing you any favors. Remember, he won Wisconsin with polls that were heavily against him, and he's polling much better there now.

He didn't win handily, it was the 11th closest election of all time, he squeaked by by what, 110k votes? It was a very close election. All of Saevel's *** explanations of 2016 that completely ignore the FBI October surprise doesn't change the result of it being a very close election.

Michigan has also seen several GOP wipeouts since 2016, he isn't going to win that very blue state again. You are clinging to Wisconsin, despite also having a wipeout there. This is why we have never been worried, Trump has to keep all the swing states he won despite several of them tilting blue since 2016. And the EC has always favored the Dems.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 18:33:57  

Nice personal attack there. It amazes me Nausi gets banned but somehow you got to stay. You contribute less than he did.

Aww, this isn't even close to accurate, but it was funny. If you are confused why he was banned, you could always go read his final post.

Trump canceled his press conference because he was upset at the Trudeau attacks, every single article you posted says this, what exactly is the problem here? You don't like the fact I am right in saying he cut his trip off? Oh well. It happened.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-12-04 18:48:51  

So, the 2016 gameplan.

He didn't win handily, it was the 11th closest election of all time, he squeaked by by what, 110k votes? It was a very close election. All of Saevel's *** explanations of 2016 that completely ignore the FBI October surprise doesn't change the result of it being a very close election.

Michigan has also seen several GOP wipeouts since 2016, he isn't going to win that very blue state again. You are clinging to Wisconsin, despite also having a wipeout there. This is why we have never been worried, Trump has to keep all the swing states he won despite several of them tilting blue since 2016. And the EC has always favored the Dems.

Wisconsin, from your boy Nate Silver's site.
Michigan, also from your boy Nate Silver's site. Note the poll at the top that he deems an "A+" pollster.

So if you want to argue feels against Nate Almighty's rating of that particular pollster, go ahead. Even considering the other polls, those are not numbers that represent Trump having no chance, especially with a wild card being thrown in like impeachment.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-12-04 18:55:40  
The polls don't factor in the reality of losing the Governor's mansion or legislatures, which actually happened. Having better control of those states gives the incumbent party an advantage in subsequent elections, thats pretty basic.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62