users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Return home Mog Wardrobe
Return home Mog Wardrobe
 Asura.Ygbir
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ygbir
By Asura.Ygbir 2019-11-10 09:15:35  
Tried the return home campaign a while ago and half of my gear was locked in the pay wardrobes, people speculated at the time it was an oversite, is this still the case with the current return home campaign?
By apollocry 2019-11-10 09:21:10  
Someone in my ls came back for the campaign and he said that he couldn't access a lot of his gear due to it being locked in the pay storage, so it appears that that is intended functionality.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2019-11-10 09:33:16  
skip the cheeseburger or starbucks one time and reacquire it
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-11-10 09:42:40  
Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Can't even do that, you have to pay the full $13 first to be able to pay the $2. Well, unless you're into some real pricy cheeseburgers.

It can also cost you more if you're doing a server transfer on a mule. The mule ends up on a 'free' slot even though you have paid slots open, and you can't transfer a 'free' slot without activating it first so you end up having to activate the slots they activated for you instead of just using the ones you already had open.

***design.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 10:00:34  
Asura.Ygbir said: »
Tried the return home campaign a while ago and half of my gear was locked in the pay wardrobes, people speculated at the time it was an oversite, is this still the case with the current return home campaign?

Unlikely that it's changed, MW3/4 are premium content, they're offering you to login for free, not access the premium content.

If you want to play then play.
[+]
By huttburt<3 2019-11-10 19:09:34  
you sad *** act like a couple bucks is the end of the world.
[+]
By huttburt<3 2019-11-10 19:17:06  
if you cant deal with it, and only play during free campaign, dont even bother posting your ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-10 19:47:00  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
***design.
extremely ***design, their system should be reactivating everything the account purchased, not just the content IDs they created and purchased.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-11-10 20:22:46  
I believe that the system is set that Wardrobe 3 + 4 were intended exclusively for those veteran players that play multiple classes with multiple REMA weapons.

That being said, it is a little ridiculous that returning players cannot access their gear.

------------------------------------------
Does anyone else feel like these 'free' events give us players that actually still play the game less incentive to keep paying? I see 2-3 of the 'free' events a year, and they mostly give the best monthly campaigns during these months. So as a filthy casual (I play once or twice a month) it is seriously making me think I should just cancel my sub and play during the free months lol.

*That and the 'vet rewards' are only via monthly objectives that seem to offer no substantial value besides 1 pulse weapon.
[+]
By Draylo 2019-11-10 23:10:34  
It's not like its a lot of money. I never understand people that complain about a 12 dollar a month fee, it is pretty ridiculous.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-11-10 23:37:07  
So I reported on this two years ago:

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51614/free-campaign-isnt-actually-free

despite all of the trolls and people claiming how cheap you are for not wanting to pay, it is just a horribly implemented system to begin with. You cannot reactivate JUST your wardrobes, you have to buy a content service along with the wardrobes. It's a deliberate money grab.

It's NOT about it being "only 12 dollars". SE is inviting you to come back to the game, knowing you left off somewhere. But they disabled the ability for you to access the gear you had in your bags until you pay for a full month. And paying for service negates your free service. so its a complete con job to get you to pay for your gear. This is just straight up deceptive ***, don't defend their incompetence.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2019-11-10 23:45:56  
It's not a "complete con job," grow up.
By Mattelot 2019-11-11 06:13:51  

wtf... where can you get a cheeseburger and starbucks for $2?
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 09:31:49  
or see thru the scummy buisness practice, log in for 10 days straight afking to cause server traffic and don't resub at all.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-11-11 09:38:54  
I honestly don't see why the hell you're logging in at all. Who gives a ***if it's free. Would you take a free pile of horse ***just because it's free?
By Shichishito 2019-11-11 09:45:33  
if it causes server traffic they have to pay for? sure! :D

thinking of it solo afking in HTMB or even better ambuscade to skip the merit farming could become my fav pastime the coming week.