Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-02 23:17:45  
Josiahafk said: »
My time is better spent supporting the effort that creates genuine discussion and open minded thinking between them both, ideally so others can also see valid points from both sides, when presented with them.

Ah, yes. I tried that when I first started posting in P&R. I got absolutely reamed for it, so now I'm a good little partisan like everyone else.

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
I was referring to the general idea of "hey I noticed this person blocked this person and I'm going to message them and tell them what the person said to them anyway." type of circumvention

Uhh, there's a difference between telling other people to post in your behalf so that your message gets through to a blocked person (something that you could not do on your own) and having someone tell you what someone else has posted (which I could see anyway with the click of a few buttons). It's not circumventing anything.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-02 23:40:44  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
My time is better spent supporting the effort that creates genuine discussion and open minded thinking between them both, ideally so others can also see valid points from both sides, when presented with them.

Ah, yes. I tried that when I first started posting in P&R. I got absolutely reamed for it, so now I'm a good little partisan like everyone else.

Always post as how you believe, never alter your intentions to suit other people. It is the ultimate failure when you post for the intention of living up to another's expectation.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-11-03 01:02:15  
I’m just here to post Simpson’s memes

[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-03 05:55:29  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Always post as how you believe, never alter your intentions to suit other people. It is the ultimate failure when you post for the intention of living up to another's expectation.
Bro, rav has you blocked, he cant see what you post. This is the 3rd time you’ve responded to him, he can’t see it.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 07:33:29  
We hardly knew ye !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-11-03 08:41:26  

Very few of those on the left post communicate in good faith. They are like radical Jehovah witness's who go around forcing their religion on you, and if you say no they call a Jihad on your ***. Hell they even have their own militant arm which is given carte blanche to commit acts of violence in public, Antifa.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-03 09:09:03  
This recent fake allegation from Saevel is quite amusing, he is the exact same kind of poster as the rest of us.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-03 09:16:34  
Nausi said: »

Bro, rav has you blocked, he cant see what you post. This is the 3rd time you’ve responded to him, he can’t see it.

That's what he says. Doesn't matter, he has his little birdy.
By fonewear 2019-11-03 09:42:16  
Viciouss said: »
This recent fake allegation from Saevel is quite amusing, he is the exact same kind of poster as the rest of us.

So if we are all the same then why the *** are you all arguing about stupid *** ?

If everyone is equally dumb and incoherent what is the point ?

I'll clue you guys into something. There is no point.

But continue to try to get internet points. I heard you can cash them in for real life prizes.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 09:43:01  

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-03 09:46:17  
SE said we can use internet points towards our r0 weapons, with the same cap of 700 per week. Thought you knew that fone?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 09:48:05  
Viciouss said: »
SE said we can use internet points towards our r0 weapons, with the same cap of 700 per week. Thought you knew that fone?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 09:51:56  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
I’m just here to post Simpson’s memes

Simpsons always a good decision.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 10:06:49  
I'm not saying it's time for panic...but it's time to panic

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-03 10:35:45  
Mullet Trump in his Soul Train days...

[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-03 11:35:37  
Doesn't matter, he has his little birdy.
You misunderstand. Im not his errand boy, the only service i’m providing him is letting him know how desperate you are, which really serves MY amusement more than his.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-03 11:37:39  
fonewear said: »

I have so many internets, what do i win?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-11-03 11:56:35  
You misunderstand. Im not his errand boy, the only service i’m providing him is letting him know how desperate you are, which really serves MY amusement more than his.

Hmmm...I never said anything about the little birdy being you. Interesting.
By fonewear 2019-11-03 12:00:25  
Internet points can only be redeemed at your local Chuck E Cheese's

10,000 internet points gets you a Nerf gun !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-11-03 13:08:18  
Yet another internet!
[+]
By Josiahafk 2019-11-03 13:33:34  
You misunderstand. Im not his errand boy, the only service i’m providing him is letting him know how desperate you are[/i[/b], which really serves MY amusement more than his.
Rav blocked him to avoid seeing "how desperate" he was, remember?

It's not circumventing anything.
it clearly is. the only reason you're bias towards this kind of thing is because it's your friend. that does not change the nature of the act.

So on one hand we have Sav blocking someone then mockingly addressing them directly after the fact, knowing the person is unable to respond to his claims.

And on the other we have you two circumventing the system to be able to simultaneously mock someone while blocking them.

It's almost like you three really just enjoy finding ways to exploit a system in place here for your own benefit and entertainment.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-11-03 13:38:33  
Like posting on multiple accounts?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-03 13:44:06  
What an awfully strange hill that Josi is choosing to die on.

Let it go, dude.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-11-03 13:45:50  
Odin.Slore said: »
to be fair, the one time I lost forum privileges for posting something in the lolpic with swears, I deliberately did not use those same lost privileges on all the other accounts I logged in with at the time.

And staff here noticed and commented on that effort. I wasn't using them to circumvent the ban, and it was lifted shortly anyway with an apology.

But if someone blocked me back then, the block did carry over to all the 20+ mules I had on various servers since it was all tied to a main ffxiah account.
By Nausi 2019-11-03 15:02:49  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yet another internet!
YUS!!
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:08:46  
What an awfully strange hill that Josi is choosing to die on.

Let it go, dude.

The Canadian way is to get upset over trivial matters so people have to pay attention to Canada.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:10:09  
You misunderstand. Im not his errand boy, the only service i’m providing him is letting him know how desperate you are[/i[/b], which really serves MY amusement more than his.
Rav blocked him to avoid seeing "how desperate" he was, remember?

It's not circumventing anything.
it clearly is. the only reason you're bias towards this kind of thing is because it's your friend. that does not change the nature of the act.

So on one hand we have Sav blocking someone then mockingly addressing them directly after the fact, knowing the person is unable to respond to his claims.

And on the other we have you two circumventing the system to be able to simultaneously mock someone while blocking them.

It's almost like you three really just enjoy finding ways to exploit a system in place here for your own benefit and entertainment.

You do realize if you block someone. And some other user quotes them you can still see the blocked users quotes...

Yea the system is amazing.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:10:37  
Blocked user in quotes from other user *
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:12:12  
Odin.Slore said: »

Wouldn't put it past Vic for creating another account to argue with Nausi.

Cause one account isn't enough.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-03 17:13:01  
Also curious how Ozment and Vic are on at the same time.

Yea just a coincidence.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49