Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 13:05:50  
Odin.Slore said: »
This says it all about Dems views on Terrorism..

The Washington Post faces backlash for headline calling ISIS terrorist 'austere religious scholar'

Yeah they would have never leaked an operational secret would they?

So to recap, these two things remain completely unrelated. Just in case people got lost in Saevel and nausi's nonsense.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 13:06:12  
Nausi said: »
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Viciouss said: »
Hey Shi, did you notice that nothing nausi said had anything to do with Congress?

Nothing about Congress, and nothing about what was quoted. Just some wild digression-based rant.
Hur dur, the Democrats in congress don’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

Imagine this being the argument you retreat to.

...and you still don't get it. The point I was reading was that Democrats in Congress do not own WaPo. Are you arguing that point and stating otherwise?
Congrats. The individual democrats in congress dont own the WaPo.

Thanks for agreeing, but you should tell Saevel the same thing. He may disagree with you.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 13:10:06  
Asura.Saevel said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm starting to think you guys are willfully ignorant which is worse than being just ignorant out of stupidity .

Knowledge beings responsibility, easier to just let someone else do all that and vote for whomever they say to vote for.

...and this is exactly how Trump got elected. Voting for Party over Country. Now his fans support and follow him without question, even when his behavior is treasonous to our Democracy. It's all about saving face.

Lol, is that why you “voted for him”? You put party over country?

My mom was Republican, so I was raised that way. I took a chance on Trump but realized early on it was a mistake. I own that. Could you?

What mistake?

Lowest unemployment in 50 years.
Extra 5k in average annual income
Stock market up 50%
Isis getting the ***kicked out of them
Troops coming home
Pro American worker trade deals.
Rest of the world isn't ripping us off anymore.
Strongest military in history
No russian collusion
No obstruction
No quid pro quo.
Most vetted pres in history.

This is what I am talking about. Most of those are absolutely false...and even if true they do not excuse his treasonous actions.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-28 13:11:22  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm starting to think you guys are willfully ignorant which is worse than being just ignorant out of stupidity .

Knowledge beings responsibility, easier to just let someone else do all that and vote for whomever they say to vote for.

...and this is exactly how Trump got elected. Voting for Party over Country. Now his fans support and follow him without question, even when his behavior is treasonous to our Democracy. It's all about saving face.

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). If the Republicans wanted to put party over country, Trump would have been their absolute last pick for the primary.

But we weren't referring to the primaries, we were referring to the November 2016 election. Stay on point please.

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). One, you never specified so you are therefore moving the goalposts (look for a refresher on that term with a Yahoo search). Two, voting for Clinton would have been voting for country over party? How the frick do you come to that conclusion?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-28 13:15:56  
Hey Shi, did you notice that nothing nausi said had anything to do with Congress?

Nothing about Congress, and nothing about what was quoted. Just some wild digression-based rant.
Hur dur, the Democrats in congress don’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

...and you still don't get it. The point I was reading was that Democrats in Congress do not own WaPo. Are you arguing that point and stating otherwise?

Thanks for agreeing, but I'm dumber than a box of rocks.

Just a reminder that it's not cool to edit quote chains. Highlight what you want to respond to with your mouse and hit the quote button.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-28 13:24:26  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Dems are sociopathic to the Nth degree, they have a literal bloodlust for the lives of the innocent and just, and absolutely cannot be trusted.
rare to see this level of brainwashing against an entire group of people like this in 2019

Both of your parties have the same corruption and greed, and the exact same human beings just slightly skewed in one direction or the other. very slightly, compared to the rest of possible beliefs humanity shares.

anytime you guys villify the opposite party of your citizens with massive blind hyperbole like this, the only thing that looks bad is your system that encourages this type of propagandic brainwashing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 13:26:40  

Just a reminder that it's not cool to edit quote chains. Highlight what you want to respond to with your mouse and hit the quote button.

...and does it make you cool to quote me and add something I never said?
By Josiahafk 2019-10-28 13:30:59  
/facepalm @ changing the words in someone else's post to create a personal attack at them
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 13:31:43  
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Dems are sociopathic to the Nth degree, they have a literal bloodlust for the lives of the innocent and just, and absolutely cannot be trusted.
rare to see this level of brainwashing against an entire group of people like this in 2019

Both of your parties have the same corruption and greed, and the exact same human beings just slightly skewed in one direction or the other. very slightly, compared to the rest of possible beliefs humanity shares.

anytime you guys villify the opposite party of your citizens with massive blind hyperbole like this, the only thing that looks bad is your system that encourages this type of propagandic brainwashing.

Brah, we see those posts everyday in PnR.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 13:33:08  

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). If the Republicans wanted to put party over country, Trump would have been their absolute last pick for the primary.

But we weren't referring to the primaries, we were referring to the November 2016 election. Stay on point please.

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). One, you never specified so you are therefore moving the goalposts (look for a refresher on that term with a Yahoo search). Two, voting for Clinton would have been voting for country over party? How the frick do you come to that conclusion?
ORANGE MAN BAD!

That’s how.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 13:34:23  

voting for Clinton would have been voting for country over party? How the frick do you come to that conclusion?

:)

No one ever said that.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-10-28 13:36:37  
ORANGE MAN BAD!

That’s how.
it's too bad that the president of your country doesn't speak more often, so people can gauge how they feel about him based on his own words and actions.

instead of blindly saying, "orange man good" or "orange man bad" regardless of what he does.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-10-28 13:41:23  
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-28 13:49:30  
I legit lol’d at some of these post today. Thank you for that (I’m fighting a migraine, and laughs help to release endorphins)
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:08:36  

Brah, we see those posts everyday in PnR.

You aren't my bro you are some *** on the internet.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 14:15:31  
ORANGE MAN BAD!

That’s how.
it's too bad that the president of your country doesn't speak more often, so people can gauge how they feel about him based on his own words and actions.

instead of blindly saying, "orange man good" or "orange man bad" regardless of what he does.

He's an ***. He was an *** in the 90s. He was an *** as a candidate. And shockingly he's an *** as a President. His positiona were known and he has been consistent with his behavior and actions.

But his name has a (R) next to it right now and thats enough to make him the enemy of the state.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:18:49  
Honestly the way everyone treats Trump why would he act any different ?

Imagine everyone blaming you and constantly bitching to you. Even the most normal person would break. It is constant negativity that would get to anyone.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:19:44  
It doesn't matter if you are Republican or Democrat everyone points the finger at you.

And finally we have a President to call people out on their ***.

When he fights back people can't take it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-28 14:23:00  
...and does it make you cool to quote me and add something I never said?

Josiahafk said: »
/facepalm @ changing the words in someone else's post to create a personal attack at them

Whoosh.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 14:32:58  

Imagine everyone blaming you and constantly bitching to you. Even the most normal person would break. It is constant negativity that would get to anyone.

Aw, poor poor Trump. He went after this office knowing full well that it was rife with difficulties. If his skin isn't thick enough to handle it, he needs to bow out. No one wants a crybaby for a president.
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:34:56  

Aw, poor poor Trump. He went after this office knowing full well that it was rife with difficulties. If his skin isn't thick enough to handle it, he needs to bow out. No one wants a crybaby for a president.

If that were true why is he President then ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:35:27  
Also he isn't poor he's really rich. Ask him about how rich he is.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:35:55  
The crybabies are the Democrats that can't get over an election 3 years ago.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:40:08  
Oh yea if Trump's a baby how did he become President...got to be at least 35 to qualify !
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 14:54:24  
ORANGE MAN BAD!

That’s how.

This, is so telling. The guy talks every day. He sends out maybe a dozen or two tweets every Single day. they is no “i wish he would say more”, he constantly says things. They are coherent, measured, and outline any number of progress on the various issues he’s successfully addressing in his presidency.

I bet none of the lefties here follow him and I doubt any of them would even be willing to follow him with the objective of rounding out their perspective on the guy.

Because they don’t want to, they want “orange man bad”, because they’re nothing but leftist zealots.
By fonewear 2019-10-28 14:55:41  
Apparently there is a guide to "not be an *** on the internet" but since I'm an internet *** I ignored it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 15:03:36  
ORANGE MAN BAD!

That’s how.

He's an ***. He was an *** in the 90s. He was an *** as a candidate. And shockingly he's an *** as a President. His positiona were known and he has been consistent with his behavior and actions.

But his name has a (R) next to it right now and thats enough to make him the enemy of the state.
He IS and ***, Obama is a tyrant, who dropped 100k bombs on collateral damage to fuel the war machine, and Hillary is a nasty feckless *** who yucked it up when she killed ghadafi. There was an hilarious remix of it.

YouTube Video Placeholder

This idea that lefties have suddenly grown a conscience is *** facts I don't like.
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 15:05:38  
Don't remember Hillary killing Ghadafi but ok, sure. Laughed at the tyrant bit too.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49