Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac Is Extra

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
Random Politics & Religion #39: Guac is extra
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 10:09:59  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
You're saying wash post doesn't favor and align with dems?

This is pure insanity we need to point it out for you, but the Washington Post and congress are unrelated to each other.

Washington Post can't leak something they don't know.

Oh so the Canadian knows more about the workings of DC then the people living there.

WaPo is the liberal leak system, its how all those "anonymous sources familiar with X" come to be. Some department official has drinks at a bar with a WaPo reporter and *BAM* leaks the next day. Everything WaPo publishes is dictated by the DNC, they are the ones that pick the chief editors. It's been this way forever and by just accepted that WaPi is a PR arm of the DNC.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 10:17:45  
We would ask for a source but we all know there isn't one. But again, Dems in Congress have nothing to do with the WaPo.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 10:25:00  
Asura.Saevel said: »

This is pure insanity we need to point it out for you, but the Washington Post and congress are unrelated to each other.

Oh so the Canadian knows more about the workings of DC then the people living there.

WaPo is the liberal leak system, its how all those "anonymous sources familiar with X" come to be. Some department official has drinks at a bar with a WaPo reporter and *BAM* leaks the next day. Everything WaPo publishes is dictated by the DNC, they are the ones that pick the chief editors. It's been this way forever and by just accepted that WaPi is a PR arm of the DNC.

A textbook case of a conspiracy theory.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 10:26:02  
To understand it better, Schiff going on TV and announcing Trump intends to endanger American lives with a raid against a high level ISIS leader would be seen as bad. Schiff having one of his people slip info to a WaPo reporter as an "anonymous source familiar with the administration" would achieve the same results without making Schiff look bad.

WaPo and other places like it serve as a buffer between the Democrats and the US public. It's how liberal elites control the information stream and opinions of the general public. Republicans only have Fox to serve the same purpose.

This is why Trump using Twitter is important, it let's him bypass the political filters and control of the media outlets.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 10:35:51  
I liked the part where he pretended the GOP only has Fox to :serve the same purpose."

Again, no member of Congress on either side of the aisle would ever leak an impending military operation for any reason. We know this because it has never happened.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 10:45:00  
Awww yeah fresh conspiracy theories, let's go deeper!

It was actually Trump who was going to leak the info to the WaPo to make Schiff look bad.

This isn't a conspiracy... affairs between those groups hit the news all the times out here.

Trump wouldn't leak info to a media outlet, he would just post it on twitter or say it on camera. If you haven't realized it yet President Trump is kinda loud, obnoxious, doesn't listen to anyone, and generally ignores what people think.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 10:48:11  
You would think there would be plenty of sources if it hits the news all the time, right?

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-28 11:45:30  

This is the dumbest thing ive heard all day.

You know George Stefanopolus actually worked for the clinton white house right?

Obama’s administration has family that ran news services. They are in bed together, almost to the point where you don’t know who is really setting the democrat agenda. The politicians or the activist reporters.

Everyone knows this except low info voters. Which is why the only ones that still find them credible are those low info voters.

Trump played this flawlessly. He KNEW everyone would irrationally and reflexively react in outrage to what he did to the point where it would draw put the isis leader so we could kill him. People were crying not ever two weeks ago that he was leaving syria in the hands of bagdaddy, and now the guy is dead.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 11:48:22  
Awww yeah fresh conspiracy theories, let's go deeper!

It was actually Trump who was going to leak the info to the WaPo to make Schiff look bad.

This isn't a conspiracy... affairs between those groups hit the news all the times out here.

Trump wouldn't leak info to a media outlet, he would just post it on twitter or say it on camera. If you haven't realized it yet President Trump is kinda loud, obnoxious, doesn't listen to anyone, and generally ignores what people think.
It amazes me how impervious they are to critical thought. Total zealots.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 11:49:17  
Hey Shi, did you notice that nothing nausi said had anything to do with Congress?
By fonewear 2019-10-28 12:05:07  
I'm starting to think you guys are willfully ignorant which is worse than being just ignorant out of stupidity .
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-28 12:08:49  
I don't know what impeachment is or what it does. But I"m sure Trump should be impeached.

Wow what a compelling argument.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-28 12:12:50  
fonewear said: »
I'm starting to think you guys are willfully ignorant which is worse than being just ignorant out of stupidity .

Knowledge beings responsibility, easier to just let someone else do all that and vote for whomever they say to vote for.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 12:31:36  
Viciouss said: »
Hey Shi, did you notice that nothing nausi said had anything to do with Congress?

Nothing about Congress, and nothing about what was quoted. Just some wild digression-based rant.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 12:34:24  

Knowledge beings responsibility, easier to just let someone else do all that and vote for whomever they say to vote for.

...and this is exactly how Trump got elected. Voting for Party over Country. Now his fans support and follow him without question, even when his behavior is treasonous to our Democracy. It's all about saving face.
By Nausi 2019-10-28 12:44:03  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

Nothing about Congress, and nothing about what was quoted. Just some wild digression-based rant.
Hur dur, the Democrats in congress don’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

Imagine this being the argument you retreat to.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 12:45:23  

...and this is exactly how Trump got elected. Voting for Party over Country. Now his fans support and follow him without question, even when his behavior is treasonous to our Democracy. It's all about saving face.

Lol, is that why you “voted for him”? You put party over country?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 12:47:14  
Nausi said: »

The Democrats in congress don’t have anything to do with the Washington Post.

Ridiculously easy.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 12:48:55  

Hur dur, the Democrats in congress don’t have anything to do with the Democratic Party.

...and you still don't get it. The point I was reading was that Democrats in Congress do not own WaPo. Are you arguing that point and stating otherwise?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 12:50:34  

My mom was Republican, so I was raised that way. I took a chance on Trump but realized early on it was a mistake. I own that. Could you?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-28 12:53:57  

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). If the Republicans wanted to put party over country, Trump would have been their absolute last pick for the primary.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 12:54:10  

...and you still don't get it. The point I was reading was that Democrats in Congress do not own WaPo. Are you arguing that point and stating otherwise?
Congrats. The individual democrats in congress dont own the WaPo.

Thats the most insignificant point you could ever make. They’re in bed with them but i guess that doesn’t matter because hur *** dur you cant have foul play unless you own stock in them.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-28 13:00:27  

My mom was Republican, so I was raised that way. I took a chance on Trump but realized early on it was a mistake. I own that. Could you?

What mistake?

Lowest unemployment in 50 years.
Extra 5k in average annual income
Stock market up 50%
Isis getting the ***kicked out of them
Troops coming home
Pro American worker trade deals.
Rest of the world isn't ripping us off anymore.
Strongest military in history
No russian collusion
No obstruction
No quid pro quo.
Most vetted pres in history.

Or maybe it’s that he's a little unpolished and unrelatable to the washington class?

Omg INPEEEEEEEEACH!
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-28 13:04:06  
Congrats. The individual democrats in congress dont own the WaPo.

Thats the most insignificant point you could ever make. They’re in bed with them but i guess that doesn’t matter because hur *** dur you cant have foul play unless you own stock in them.

Someone just got whooshed.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-28 13:04:11  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

This doesn't even make sense (as usual). If the Republicans wanted to put party over country, Trump would have been their absolute last pick for the primary.

But we weren't referring to the primaries, we were referring to the November 2016 election. Stay on point please.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49