What Is This Supposed To Mean?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Help » what is this supposed to mean?
what is this supposed to mean?
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-10-23 07:50:21  
the cost of internet needs to triple, like now.
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 07:54:03  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
the cost of internet needs to triple, like now.

The implication being people you think are stupid must be poor also?

You are wanting internet to be so expensive that someone poor cant afford it?

Have you considered what else someone that poor may not be able to afford? Probably not, too bad you can't live in a gated community online where you keep the poor stupid "peepoe" away

Asura.Aeonova
サーバ: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-10-23 08:21:30  
Artsncrafts said: »
If you dont want to listen to my ***, you have the right to *** off.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2019-10-23 08:27:37  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
[Believe it or not, *** (any variety of ***) is a banned word via our advertisers for images... sorry.]

Yikes, and you people are "liking" that image...

If you dont want to listen to my ***, you have the right to *** off. You however do NOT have the right to take away my ability to express myself!

Would you ban someone from water service, internet or electic service because they say things you dont like?

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter are so big they have no alternatives. You are stepping on peoples rights by banning them, especially when its been proven that these social media websites target right leaning people.

If we go by the image you are using, lets pretend the room is "America" you think its ok to force someone out because they say something you disagree with??

LMAO and the fact you people like this is exactly while the world is heading toward a globalist totalitarian distopia

Dude:
This is not a government forum this is a privately owned website, they have the right to limit what ever speech they choose. 1st Amendment only protects you from the government punishing you for your speech.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-23 08:33:16  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
[Believe it or not, *** (any variety of ***) is a banned word via our advertisers for images... sorry.]

Yikes, and you people are "liking" that image...

If you dont want to listen to my ***, you have the right to *** off. You however do NOT have the right to take away my ability to express myself!

Would you ban someone from water service, internet or electic service because they say things you dont like?

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter are so big they have no alternatives. You are stepping on peoples rights by banning them, especially when its been proven that these social media websites target right leaning people.

If we go by the image you are using, lets pretend the room is "America" you think its ok to force someone out because they say something you disagree with??

LMAO and the fact you people like this is exactly while the world is heading toward a globalist totalitarian distopia
I’m not the government. So, yeah actually. I can do all of those things you listed.

EDIT: Ummmm... are Shichishito and Artsncrafts the same person?
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 08:38:20  
Yea i was replying more to the concept of that image, which is quite disturbing. No one should welcome censorship

Free speech is meant to protect unpopular opinions, if everyone agreed you wouldnt need free speech laws

FFXIAH forums have rules listed etc, im not accusing them of anything.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-23 08:47:00  
Censorship and boycotting ones unacceptable behavior/speech, when left in the hands of the general public, is a good thing for a healthy, growing, mature society. Especially when it’s members lack restraint and self control. Without this, we would literally live like animals.
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 08:54:25  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Censorship and boycotting ones unacceptable behavior/speech, when left in the hands of the general public, is a good thing for a healthy, growing, mature society. Especially when it’s members lack restraint and self control. Without this, we would literally live like animals.

you just said awhole bunch of nothing, do you feel fancy sir

tell me more about your pro censorship stance

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2019-10-23 08:56:48  
lol crying due to social opprobrium

kids these days

edit: by the way, WHAT WAS THE MEME!?
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 08:59:16  
Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
lol crying due to social opprobrium

kids these days

edit: by the way, WHAT WAS THE MEME!?

im not op, nor do i care that he was topic banned.

I just didnt like that pro censorship photo
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-23 09:05:32  
Demanding free speech while refusing to hear others...

I really have nothing else to say to you. Any more, would just be repeating myself.
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:06:03  

I really have nothing else to say to you. Any more, would just be repeating myself.

you can start by making an actual arguement lol
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-23 09:08:08  

you can start by making an actual arguement lol
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:13:10  
Censorship and boycotting ones unacceptable behavior/speech, when left in the hands of the general public, is a good thing for a healthy, growing, mature society.

Censoring sex, drugs, violence so that children dont see it is different from silencing someone BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM.

There are current laws in place already that prevent you from making threats at others, or making things up about people.

Silencing someone because you disagree with someone is BS and no one should support that. The WHOLE POINT of 1st amendment is to protect UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

edit: I still dont think you even made an arguement but i just decided to humor you anyway!!!
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:17:23  
Censorship and boycotting ones unacceptable behavior/speech, when left in the hands of the general public, is a good thing for a healthy, growing, mature society.

ahh yes I have a radical idea, dumb down the general public, load their food and water with chemicals that raise estrogen, create a stupid, emotional society thats easily manipulated with FEELINGS.

Create a spooky boogie man and tell people what a BAD MAN HE IS

PROFIT

----------------
By fonewear 2019-10-23 09:22:29  
Is this the greatest FFXIAH thread of all time ?

Survey says yes !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-23 09:25:52  
I was going to try to figure out what the hell this thread is about...then I realized I don't care.
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:27:07  
fonewear said: »
I was going to try to figure out what the hell this thread is about...then I realized I don't care.
thanks for sharing jugs, we all noticed you
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-10-23 09:27:08  
Shichishito said: »
i just spent 8 minutes on a mediocre meme i was planing to post in this thread, then i came across this:

the thread isn't closed. i still can post in other threads and even make new ones. i didn't get any PM or notification why i can't post in that particular thread anymore.

what is going on?
Well, young grasshopper, that means you were topic banned from that thread.

9 times out of 10 it means you went over the line in that thread and the mods did a shadowban on you.

The rare 1 time out of 10, it's a mod going full Krizz. Don't piss off a mod or Rooks when they go full Krizz. You will likely find yourself forum banned or IP banned in that case.

I should know. I hold the record of all types of bans (topic, forum, IP, account, and Krizz bans).

So, take it from the expert, just let it go and don't bother with that thread again.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-23 09:27:40  
Maybe if we keep posting we can all be topic banned from this thread !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-10-23 09:29:43  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
here is only one enforcer, and honestly, anna is probably sick and tired of it, can't blame them.
No, Rooks comes by every now and then and randomly tosses bans for funnsies.
[+]
By oyama 2019-10-23 09:32:04  
Quote:
The WHOLE POINT of 1st amendment is to protect UNPOPULAR OPINIONS people from the government arresting or punishing them for expressing any opinion whatsoever, with no regard to its popularity.

FTFY. People can eject you from their private space or community (or in this case forum thread) if you are disruptive or antagonistic to their members. No one owes you a voice in a private space you do not own. You want to create a space where anything goes, you are perfectly free to do that, and no one will stop you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-10-23 09:39:27  
Tell that to Twitter. And Facebook. And pretty much every social media platform out there.

There are literally dozens of death threats and other violations of terms-of-service that get posted and left there on Facebook/Twitter/Google per minute, but the companies are just focused on certain people's viewpoints over certain political/social policies/interests (I am not turning this into a political thread, but if you even remotely follow the ***that goes on with those companies, then you know what I'm talking about). They are under extreme scrutiny, but they are not breaking any laws about Free Speech until, and only until, they are classified as a public speech forum. Then, and only then, would they be in violation of certain laws protecting Free Speech. That is how it is currently, as the laws state it to be.

Don't like it, run for Congress.

Public utilities are much different than public forums. But businesses have the right to not provide services to customers, as much as customers have the right to not purchase services/goods from companies due to their political/social beliefs. Why do you think the "cancel culture" is starting to get popular today?

Currently. Piss people off enough and there will be a new forum for people to start using instead.

There is no company that is immune from competition. If there is a need for a better service, there will be a better service that always pops up, regardless of what the monopoly desires.

Idon'tthinkyouknowwhatthosewordsmean.jpg
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:40:15  
oyama said: »
Quote:
The WHOLE POINT of 1st amendment is to protect UNPOPULAR OPINIONS people from the government arresting or punishing them for expressing any opinion whatsoever, with no regard to its popularity.

FTFY. People can eject you from their private space or community (or in this case forum thread) if you are disruptive or antagonistic to their members. No one owes you a voice in a private space you do not own. You want to create a space where anything goes, you are perfectly free to do that, and no one will stop you.

Right the key words are "Private Space" and im not saying anything against FFXIAH either. I agree with you there, the issue becomes with Large social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

Its against the law for Trump to block people on twitter.

The pres cant block them because its an infringement on their speech or something like that (court ruling)

So then to at the same time ban people on Twitter because of an unpopular opinion or a different political standing is wrong.

Youtube/Twitter/Facebook like to do shadowbans now, which is pretty messed up too.

Its not just right v left either. Just recently Hilary Clinton accused Tulsi (i *** backwards) Gabbard of being a russian agent. Gabbard responded on twitter and had a viral tweet. She was trending then they removed her from the list

Or you can look at Alex jones, Being shut down from everything including itunes all at the same time.

and Alex Jones was the canary in the coal mine, it showed (((them))) that they can erase anyone anytime
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 09:53:56  
hey stan dont ninja edit replies to me
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-10-23 10:03:02  
[+]
By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 10:09:38  
Asura.Aeonova said: »

By Artsncrafts 2019-10-23 10:11:53  
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-10-23 10:12:07  
Ummmm... are Shichishito and Artsncrafts the same person?
I've never seen them in the same place. Seems likely.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-10-23 10:13:46  
hey stan dont ninja edit replies to me

hey Artsncrafts dont edit my images to fit your agenda
[+]