サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-09-10 22:27:10  
Unzero said: »
So... about the Lilith HTBF.....

[+]
By Unzero 2019-09-10 22:36:13  
At which difficulty do the Dark Gyres have Doom Aura? Was going to try to get some people together for the fight...
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2019-09-10 22:41:41  
Unzero said: »
At which difficulty do the Dark Gyres have Doom Aura? Was going to try to get some people together for the fight...

Normal, I believe.
By Unzero 2019-09-10 22:52:14  
Found that out the hard way, RUN got charmed, RNG + COR shooting from the outside of the circle of fetters were doing very low damage, when they should have been ripping.... lot of stuff to figure out.
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-09-10 23:19:44  
Mrgrim said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
Ayy kids this is my VD mnk style vid, figured out mewing works on this so it went very smooth. No SPs used at all. Also fight starts almost at the end lol.

hey! I remember Tigera.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-10 23:51:55  
Monk + Mew method is such a damn smooth strat for all of these fights. AM3 > smite > etc. Really painless with the right support.

Who would have thought Monk carrying people on it's broad shoulders :DD
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-11 00:25:01  
It's not one of the best DDs in the game, and this is coming from a Monk with near BIS sets. It has had its uses with a lot of fights, but everyone wants to be a DD, and fifteen seconds is a eternity to many people.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-11 00:51:14  
What are you guys using to solo VE/E with? My trusts just stood in the fetters and i couldnt get them to move.
[+]
 Cerberus.Aerandir
サーバ: Cerberus
user: aerandir
By Cerberus.Aerandir 2019-09-11 00:59:04  
I've been having to reposition myself, then disengage and re-engage quickly to pull trusts out of the fetters she pops. She eventually stops popping fetters (the limit on VE seems to be 2 up at once), so I've only had to do this a few times near the beginning of the fight before the trusts get into safer positions.

Edit -- My trust setup has been Ark Angel EV, Apururu, Ygnas, Joachim and King of Hearts, with myself as THF/RUN -- having multiple erases has been very beneficial. AAEV does have a little difficulty with hate as the fight goes on, but I'm not sure if that's coming from hate reset or the lack of provoke. August did not seem to take damage as well the few times I tried him.
 Bahamut.Eternallight
By Bahamut.Eternallight 2019-09-11 01:15:48  
I just won, that helped. Thank you.

Gonna do myself + rdm + brd + brd + whm + whm.

EV tanked only about 1/3rd the fight, i tanked the rest, as rdm lol.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2019-09-11 01:50:24  
The earring is the most common for me by far. Slightly more than total weapons + armor combined. Weapons seem to have a slightly better droprate than armor, but with only 3 poles/1 sword and 2 gloves/1 body, that's not saying much.

TH4 all runs, D~VD, doing mostly VD now.
By Shichishito 2019-09-11 02:31:06  
Asura.Toralin said: »
well when your zerging and trying to get it down ASAP, thats easier said than done
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You could try not zerging it and play the intended way

Craziest *** idea ever, right

or since everyone is already sporting anchor anyway might as well us ja0wait, too.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
サーバ: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2019-09-11 06:05:18  
Relatively easy VD wins using a manaburn strategy. Approx. win time is about 6 - 10minutes. No SPs necessary.

RUN - highly suggest Repulse Mantle, vocane +1, dashing subligar
WHM
SCH Regen, skillchains etc.
BLMx2
GEO Malaise/Acumen

RUN stays at entrance after buffs.

Everyone else heads towards the rear by scurrying around the arena. Once the party is positioned, RUN goes into the arena and pulls as close to the entrance Gyves as possible. Everyone enters the arena on the opposite end.

Phase 1: Ignis runes, rayke/gambit, disengage. BLM ES Burn, SCH does fusion, Burst fire, repeat til dead. If Lilith spawns a gyve on top of you, wiggle away and continue skillchains.

Phase 2: SCH swaps to induration or distortion. Burst ice, repeat til dead. Wiggle away if gyves spawn on top of you. You have half the field to waddle around.

Normal attacks wont knock you back, some tp moves will knock you around a bit but its negligible. If you get caught in a midcast set/whatever and items for RUN listed above aren't equipped, you will bounce around like mad.

Goodluck.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2019-09-11 06:40:32  
5box'd SAM multi-step method on VD using the Ambu Frog strategy.

Lilith1 dies in 1 4step light. A mew in the middle would ensure she can't get a TP move off but majority of the time she dies before a TP move anyways, so haven't even been using mew.

Lilith2 is a joke and 1 Rana>Fudo takes her to <20%.

Drop rate with TH has been pretty good. I'd say I see a drop 3-5/7 runs on average with TH4, granted that's mostly accessories and weap; gear seems way more rare. I think bringing a THF main for VD would probably near guarantee a drop.
 Asura.Meliorah
サーバ: Asura
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-09-11 06:55:47  
So does light not heal phase 1 and only phase 2? It would make sense when she takes her ascended form that she absorbs light as she looks like a god of some light aspect.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-09-11 07:44:45  
Asura.Meliorah said: »
So does light not heal phase 1 and only phase 2? It would make sense when she takes her ascended form that she absorbs light as she looks like a god of some light aspect.

Light does damage on first form and heals second form

(not sure on second form if darkmess does damage
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-09-11 09:32:04  
Absorbs darkness first form
Absorbs light second form

Funny thing is she takes exceptional darkness damage in phase 1. One Rudra SC did 95k on VE, bringing her from 45% back to 100%
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-09-11 10:00:34  
We did the BLM BLM SCH WHM GEO RUN method and worked flawlessly on VD

One blm slaps on manawell/impact
one blm slaps on burn with +3 boots
geo frazzles bog malaise/acumen entrust focus
Run Raykes

99k fire6's
By Heck 2019-09-11 10:03:42  
Successful on VD doing a manaburn setup. We did GEO BLM BLM SCH RUN WHM. We pre-buffed at start(Barfire +Amnesia and standard Buffs) then and we had all but tank go all the way around using the sides to the back. RUN would then run in and pull her to the edge of fetters and tank around that area. Entrust Indi-Haste (Acumen also works), Indi-Focus and Geo-Mal. Mages would then run in an stack toward the middle (20 distance away). SCH would SC fusion and MB Fire. She dies fairly quick (around 5~ MB nukes). Tank needs to watch out for Doom Fetters.

After first stage tank once again grabs her when she spawns and tanks her around the edge. Rotate away from tank as needed. RUN will Gambit/Rayke once strats are ready. This time SCH does Induration skillchain (MB Blizzard). (Cant use helix to make distortion it makes her immune to magic damage). Stage 2 also dies around 8-9 MB nukes. WHM erase/sacrifice tank and keeps him up. If by chance you spawn extra adds, WHM will need to focus up, and have a DT/MEva set since they will be on you majority of the time. Tank need to watch out for the STDs(no Cure Aura) Fetters since she spawns them on this stage.

Our first attempt we wiped. Second attempt we did it in 10-12 min. Third attempt we got it to 6-7 min kills.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-11 11:23:55  
Asura.Toralin said: »
We did the BLM BLM SCH WHM GEO RUN method and worked flawlessly on VD

One blm slaps on manawell/impact
one blm slaps on burn with +3 boots
geo frazzles bog malaise/acumen entrust focus
Run Raykes

99k fire6's

So, you took my advice instead of being salty. Thumbs up.
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You could try not zerging it

Craziest *** idea ever, right
 Asura.Meliorah
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-09-11 12:41:12  
How viable would it be to drop the WHM and slap in another BLM and just have the GEO support the RUN?
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2019-09-11 13:50:23  
So that thread Kylos posted on the official forums is gone.

Not surprised as it had the code for the addon in it, but kinda funny for it to get swept into the closet like that.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-09-11 15:00:32  
Gyve/Fetter graphics sucks for fps. Making them glowless would be cool
 Asura.Toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2019-09-11 15:45:02  
Asura.Meliorah said: »
How viable would it be to drop the WHM and slap in another BLM and just have the GEO support the RUN?
Easy, we opted to drop the WHM for a THF and actually started getting drops.

GEO needs to watch RUN if you dont get it down quickly, once they get zombie'd and cant be healed its a rough go
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2019-09-11 17:31:05  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Absorbs darkness first form
Absorbs light second form

Funny thing is she takes exceptional darkness damage in phase 1. One Rudra SC did 95k on VE, bringing her from 45% back to 100%

I just wanted to take the opportunity to point out a small anecdote from when I was testing VE on DRK last night: My normal melee swings were 1,700~2,300(Critical Hits) per swing but Endark II was being absorbed for 1,200+.
 Asura.Meliorah
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-09-11 17:41:14  
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
So that thread Kylos posted on the official forums is gone.

Not surprised as it had the code for the addon in it, but kinda funny for it to get swept into the closet like that.

Banish that guy to the shadow realm.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49