users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » [Bismarck] RabbitHorse Merc Service
[Bismarck] RabbitHorse Merc Service
 Bismarck.Sterk
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-11-25 20:27:03  
Due to unforeseen real life events creating issues with finishing an Aeonic for a group that spent real money to server transfer to purchase from us, we are no longer accepting merc requests from players on other servers to prevent this from happening again.
 Bismarck.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2019-11-26 13:45:38  
go on..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-11-26 14:10:27  
A majority of merc groups utilize cross-server for customers. So I am rather curious about what event could lead to such a strong reaction, as to close borders for the prospects of all future transactions.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-11-26 15:56:00  
It's nothing as serious as people are thinking, but basically one of us decided to "upgrade" our PC and now said person hasn't been able to play FFXI without crashing within 2 minutes of being logged in for the past 3 days. I really doubt a situation like this will happen again in the future after the issue is resolved, but other technical difficulties or personal emergencies are always possible, and I would rather not take the chance of disappointing more people that spent real money to purchase from us. We've been having plenty of customers from people here on Bismarck, anyway.
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-11-27 06:26:46  
Just finished successfully selling 2 rounds of Aeonics to a group of 6, so I guess we can advertise that we can take up to 6 people per run now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Ihinaa
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihinaa 2019-11-27 07:42:04  
I got a new computer, everything was running fine until I updated my MB's chipset, then FFXI stopped working. There were about a dozen things that could have gone wrong and I had to comb through and test every little thing piece by piece, but eventually I found out that one of my drivers that was working with the previous MB driver no longer works with the updated MB chipset.

In total, I was down for less then 24 hours, so it's not as big a deal as my 5boxmule Sterk is making it out to be. He's just too nice and was concerned about the other group making it back to their original server before the discount campaign is over. Grats to the group's barrel of new shinies, btw, and enjoy your trip back home.

On the plus side, one of the things I noticed was that my PSU fan stopped spinning, so I'm glad I caught that before it became an issue. The thing lasted for 7 years, so I guess I can't complain.

That's enough off topic posting for now. Back on topic

[+]
By Dolian 2019-11-27 09:18:02  
Was in the recent group of six. (Orgeron) Really pleased and would do business with again.
[+]
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-12-11 01:23:28  
Starting next week, our available mercing hours will decrease on the weekdays. Will likely be unable to do full Aeonics in 1 sitting like we used to unless it's on the weekend, but we're still open for business.

Also, happy holidays.

[+]
 Bismarck.Sterk
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-12-23 12:12:26  
Ihina's playtime is nearly non-existent now and I am changing servers tomorrow, so RabbitHouse's services are no longer available. Thanks to everyone that showed interest in our offers and did business with us over the few short months we were around!

[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-12-24 23:49:39  
I'll miss the colorful anime pictures. :(