Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 170 171 172 ... 198 199 200

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-10 09:31:37  
Eboneezer said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
A pee tape exists. Its probably fake.

I'll be the judge of that. Send me a link to the vid.
Its in the article I linked.
By Viciouss 2019-10-10 09:42:03  
Two of Giulianis staffers just got popped for campaign finance violations, the irony.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 11:24:11  
Trump attacks Faux news.

By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:26:46  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Arguments about the impeachment inquiry.

An informative read, especially #5 which has been the point I've been sharing:

Quote:
Soliciting a “thing of value” from a foreign national for an American campaign or candidate in a U.S. election is against the law, and Trump’s months-long campaign to obtain an investigation into Biden in Ukraine has all the markings of that.

“There should be no real doubt that a foreign government investigation into President Trump’s 2020 political rival would be of value to him as a candidate,” Brendan Fischer, director at the nonpartisan election watchdog group Campaign Legal Center, told Yahoo News. “We may not be able to put a precise value on that investigation. It should be obvious that such an investigation would be of value to President Trump’s campaign and hurt Joe Biden’s.”
Yes youve pointed this out before. I have pointed out that the us has a treaty with Ukraine which stipulates cooperation between the nations for law enforcement.

You’re argument therefore becomes “Trump isn’t allowed to enforce the law if it results in damage to his political opponents” which is just laughable on its face. Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption. And just yesterday we learned that the firm in question paid biden just under a million dollars to lobby.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:29:03  
Lol libs love fix news now, its now their bible.

Peal back the layers on that poll and you can see its garbage.

48%/12%/40% democrat/ind/rep sample is a laughable premise.

facts I don't like strikes again.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:35:25  
Lefties have everything backwards about conservative media.

They think conservative media gives its viewers their opinions. The think this because thats what liberal media does for its viewers. Also how communist propagandists approach the whole concept of news as well.

The reality is that conservative media reflects the views already in existence by it’s audience.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:41:06  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Yes youve pointed this out before. I have pointed out that the us has a treaty with Ukraine which stipulates cooperation between the nations for law enforcement.

If that was the case, Trump wouldn't send his personal lawyer to help them.
Nope. Thats a flawed premise too. If Through enforcement of Us law trump can gain politically then he has every right to reap those benefits.

Your argument becomes reduced to “Trump cant do anythting if he gains politically from it.”
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 11:46:13  
Arguments about the impeachment inquiry.

An informative read, especially #5 which has been the point I've been sharing:

Quote:
Soliciting a “thing of value” from a foreign national for an American campaign or candidate in a U.S. election is against the law, and Trump’s months-long campaign to obtain an investigation into Biden in Ukraine has all the markings of that.

“There should be no real doubt that a foreign government investigation into President Trump’s 2020 political rival would be of value to him as a candidate,” Brendan Fischer, director at the nonpartisan election watchdog group Campaign Legal Center, told Yahoo News. “We may not be able to put a precise value on that investigation. It should be obvious that such an investigation would be of value to President Trump’s campaign and hurt Joe Biden’s.”

...which has zero to do with requesting a foreign national to contribute information on a political opponent. The treaty you speak of and the law against Trump's behavior have nothing to do with each other. You're grasping.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 11:51:45  

If Through enforcement of Us law trump can gain politically then he has every right to reap those benefits.

There are none so blind that will not see. Your comment makes no logical sense. Trump did the very opposite of enforcing US law, he broke it. I've posted that law 3 times now. Would you look at it if I posted it a 4th? Trump is not above the law, he can't do whatever he wants without repercussion, and he seems determined to learn this the hard way. So be it, I have popcorn. :)
By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:56:33  
Dems are so *** now. They have quintupled down on this nothing burger. If they actually pursue impeachment it will all evaporate and their base will abandon them. If they don't, their base will never forgive them.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 11:58:44  

If Through enforcement of Us law trump can gain politically then he has every right to reap those benefits.

There are none so blind that will not see. Your comment makes no logical sense. Trump did the very opposite of enforcing US law, he broke it. I've posted that law 3 times now. Would you look at it if I posted it a 4th? Trump is not above the law, he can't do whatever he wants without repercussion, and he seems determined to learn this the hard way. So be it, I have popcorn. :)
Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption, and now we have links to almost 1 mil in payments from the firm he scuttled an investigation of. The president has an obligation to investigate that, and it does not matter if he gains politically from it.

You keep trying to ignore Bidens crimes.
By Viciouss 2019-10-10 12:02:43  

Biden is on tape bragging about his corruption, and now we have links to almost 1 mil in payments from the firm he scuttled an investigation of. The president has an obligation to investigate that, and it does not matter if he gains politically from it.

Has anyone seen these links? Or is nausi just making ***up again?

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 12:11:02  

...because that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed. You keep deflecting to this idea that Biden has crimes, but regardless of whether that is true or not it doesn't change the fact that Trump broke the law. I don't care about Biden and his supposed crimes, but if you are going to quote me and respond to my posts then at least have the direction to stay on topic.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 12:20:41  
I google'd it and apparently it's Rudy (Shocking I know) who claimed Biden received 900k for lobbying.

Which again makes me ask if it's supposedly criminal investigation into Biden, why does Rudy have that information?
Its not rudy, its the Ukrainian prosecutor.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 12:25:18  

...because that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed. You keep deflecting to this idea that Biden has crimes, but regardless of whether that is true or not it doesn't change the fact that Trump broke the law. I don't care about Biden and his supposed crimes, but if you are going to quote me and respond to my posts then at least have the direction to stay on topic.
You keep retreating into “blumpf cant enforce the law (as the chief law enforcement officer) if he gains politically from it” which is 100% untrue.

Not only can he gain politically from enforcing the law, je has an obligation to enforce the law.

Screaming you don't care about Biden’s confessed crimes doesn’t nullify them.

Besides Ukraine has also established that the reopening of the investigation occured months before the phone call. So you can’t even say that Trump gained anything from his phone call.

You’re 100% out of arguments bud. Your lefty overlords have *** you over yet again.
By Viciouss 2019-10-10 12:31:13  
Do we have any evidence that the Ukraine opened the investigation my nths before, or is nausi making that up to? Regurgitating conspiracy theories doesn't make them true.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 12:44:18  
Viciouss said: »
Do we have any evidence that the Ukraine opened the investigation my nths before, or is nausi making that up to? Regurgitating conspiracy theories doesn't make them true.

No evidence, nothing. He seems determined to believe that if Biden has crimes it means the president did nothing wrong.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 12:47:19  
Posted the story the other day. Part of the Ukrainian investigation into Bidens firm that everyone insists doesn’t exist (but it does).
By Viciouss 2019-10-10 12:55:46  

No evidence, nothing. He seems determined to believe that if Biden has crimes it means the president did nothing wrong.

Well it doesn't help that so far all of his "evidence" has been completely fabricated by Giulani and his cohorts, some of which just got arrested for corruption.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 13:11:30  
Now the attorneys for the “whistleblower” are admitting that the WB had actual contact with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates

Not only did they collude with Adam Schiff

They likely colluded with Biden to get their story straight before coming out.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-10 13:16:01  
deflecting
stay on topic.

Oh, so just like Vic, you get to control the topic at all times too? I didn't know he shared that authority with you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-10 13:23:41  
Now the attorneys for the “whistleblower” are admitting that the WB had actual contact with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates

Not only did they collude with Adam Schiff

They likely colluded with Biden to get their story straight before coming out.

Yea, that's exactly what happened. Good thing we have the transcript of Trump pressuring Ukraine to begin an investigation into his political opponent, and offering US resources to help.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-10 13:46:40  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
deflecting
stay on topic.

Oh, so just like Vic, you get to control the topic at all times too? I didn't know he shared that authority with you.

People can post whatever they want, but it's nonsense to quote someone specifically and go off on some wild tangent that has nothing to do with what was quoted.
By Nausi 2019-10-10 14:04:20  
Oz is new here, but has already stumbled into the classic lefty *** of ad hominem, name calling and poor arguments.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-10 14:28:03  
Two of Giulianis staffers just got popped for campaign finance violations, the irony.
They are associates, not staffers.

I google'd it and apparently it's Rudy (Shocking I know) who claimed Biden received 900k for lobbying.

Which again makes me ask if it's supposedly criminal investigation into Biden, why does Rudy have that information?
He pulled it out of his ***?
First Page 2 3 ... 170 171 172 ... 198 199 200