Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 198 199 200

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-03 14:32:25  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Um, that already happened. Ever heard of the Steele Dossier?

Fusion GPS is based in Washington.

Where is Steele based? Is it okay to pay foreigner operatives to dig up dirt on your opponents as long as you go through a third party?

No no you don't get it.

Anything is ok, as long as it's a Democrat for the greater cause.

Democrats: Good
Republicans: Bad
Orange Man: REALLY BAD
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 14:38:08  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Garbage Scenario

Meanwhile, your president is using his powers to have foreign nations attack one of his political opponents, without any evidence of wrongdoing.

If it was Hillary Clinton doing this, you'd be going bat ***insane, I can't even imagine Nausi.
Saying something to the media =/= formally enlisting a foreign country.

Can you even imagine how stupid you sound?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 14:39:23  
Not only is orange man bad.

Trump started the whole original sin thing anyways.

He was in the Garden Of Eden with Hillary when she offered him an Apple...it's been all downhill ever since !
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 14:40:06  
This in nothing more that screaming at the top of your lungs “orange man bad” in the hopes to will it into reality.

Toddler level stuff.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 14:40:41  

What about it lol. Not even remotely comparable Amusing tho.
By fonewear 2019-10-03 14:40:50  

Where is Steele based? Is it okay to pay foreigner operatives to dig up dirt on your opponents as long as you go through a third party?

Well, first of all, Steele is a private citizen, he doesn't represent UK, nor did Hillary represent the United States.

That being said, Hillary paid Fusion GPS to find dirt on Trump. If they did anything illegal it would be on them (Unless Hillary would have been directly involved into any illegal dealings with them). Then again, they did nothing illegal according do your laws.

First of all no one gives a ***.

Second of all who gives a ***.

Third of all *** Canada !
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-03 14:41:28  
Nausi said: »
Garbage Scenario

Meanwhile, your president is using his powers to have foreign nations attack one of his political opponents, without any evidence of wrongdoing.

If it was Hillary Clinton doing this, you'd be going bat ***insane, I can't even imagine Nausi.

Can you even imagine how stupid you sound?

Look back to my scenario, it really does work that way. Everyone Shiroi is in contact with affirms their beliefs, everything he/she/it experiences on the internet reaffirms those beliefs. It's an echo chamber that serves to amplify their own internal biases until it reach's critical mass and they explode in hate.

Here is what it looks like.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Now remember.
Democrats: Good
Republicans: Bad
Orange Man: REALLY BAD
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 14:42:46  

Well, first of all, Steele is a private citizen, he doesn't represent UK, nor did Hillary represent the United States.

That being said, Hillary paid Fusion GPS to find dirt on Trump. If they did anything illegal it would be on them (Unless Hillary would have been directly involved into any illegal dealings with them). Then again, they did nothing illegal according do your laws.

Ohhhh, I get it. It's not the morality of the action that matters, it's how you can loophole it out of being illegal. You see, that's funny, because a vast majority of Americans don't have any clue what the law says about campaign finance violations and are just mad because using foreigners to investigate Americans sounds bad when the talking heads portray it as such. So really, the moral outrage is completely uninformed and biased as usual.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 14:47:02  
Lol, no loopholes are being used to justify the legality of opposition research. It happens every election, There is no comparison to what Trump is doing. You guys are going way off the rails, it's hilarious.
By fonewear 2019-10-03 14:47:21  
In the words of Trump.

"Meanwhile I'm President and you're not !"
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 14:48:08  
fonewear said: »
In the words of Trump.

"Meanwhile I'm President and you're not !"

By fonewear 2019-10-03 14:48:25  
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 14:52:32  
Viciouss said: »
Lol, no loopholes are being used to justify the legality of opposition research. It happens every election, There is no comparison to what Trump is doing. You guys are going way off the rails, it's hilarious.

People with the capacity to form unique thoughts and opinions are talking. You can get back to reciting CNN talking points and whining about Nausi when we're done.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 15:03:34  
In unrelated news, renowned anti-Trumpist Robert DeNiro is being sued for gender discrimination, harassment, and unwanted physical contact. Another virtue signaler bites the dust.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 15:05:25  

People with the capacity to form unique thoughts and opinions are talking. You can get back to reciting CNN talking points and whining about Nausi when we're done.

I don't see anyone that fits that description. You brought up the Steele dossier and got shut down with ease. Better luck on your next attempt, don't worry tho, I will be right here to shut you down again should you go off on the rails.
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 15:06:17  
In unrelated news, renowned anti-Trumpist Robert DeNiro is being sued for gender discrimination, harassment, and unwanted physical contact. Another virtue signaler bites the dust.

Get ready for his Oscars acceptance speech next year for the Irishman.
By Nausi 2019-10-03 15:40:03  

Not even speaking about China, he did ask Ukraine and there is plenty of evidence.
He asked Ukraine to look into well established corruption which the guy is on tape bragging about.

If you want to cry wolf, get someone with even a modicum of competence. The Biden’s are completely corrupt and arrogant enough to brag about it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 15:42:46  

Not even speaking about China, he did ask Ukraine and there is plenty of evidence.
And looking into corruption isnt digging up or making up dirt on a political opponent. Your expectation is that Trump cant enforce the law if his campaign would benefit from it.

And you’re saying this after making up reasons that held no water to spying on the guy when HE ran for president.

Your victim narrative is ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-03 15:44:08  

I don't see anyone that fits that description. You brought up the Steele dossier and got shut down with ease. Better luck on your next attempt, don't worry tho, I will be right here to shut you down again should you go off on the rails.

Whatever you say, Vic. You keep on pretending to win those imaginary battles. Just keep being you, it makes the rest of us look better.

It's okay to celebrate sexist pigs as long as they're on the right team, eh?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-03 15:46:09  
First of all, the transcript released is not the call word for word ...
Indeed, its five pages of a 1/2 hour phone call. Probably double spaced at that.

Shiroi you don't read the party line.

Current party line is its perfectly OK for Trump to ask foreign governments for oppo research because Steel dossier. It doesn't mater where Fusion is based or who first asked for the research. (It was a GOP never Trumper group.)
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-10-03 15:50:27  

Where are the cries to boycott and pull the new movie from theaters because of this... oh right, double standard .. fail
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-03 15:52:47  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Indeed, its five pages of a 1/2 hour phone call. Probably double spaced at that.

Current party line is its perfectly OK for Trump to ask foreign governments for oppo research because Steel dossier. It doesn't mater where Fusion is based or who first asked for the research. (It was a GOP never Trumper group.)

Its like Chanti thinks English and russian are the same language and don’t require translators.

I don't care how much i have to repeat myself. Biden is on tape bragging about his own corruption. This isn't opposition research.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-03 16:58:55  
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-03 17:17:24  

"Official" sounding reason

Because it's classified the Republican's aren't Hillary Clinton. They scrubbed the transcript for any references that could be bad to foreign enemies of the USA, since the first thing you leftists will do is hand it to Iran and ISIS. The items referenced by the witness weren't classified so those could be released, which they were. Foreign calls often have a wide range of material discussed.

My personal reason,

I think Trump's screwing with Democrats again, getting them to build up a crazy sounding demand for the originals, that he will resist until you guys are frothing at the mouth with expectation that the damning evidence is there. This is already apparent with the one of your comment. When the Democrats reach a screeching high pitch, they will expend a huge amount of political capital and the originals will be released with Trump making some crude comment but otherwise nothing of importance in them. It would be a huge blow to the credibility of the Dems and their leftist supporters and make them look even more fanatical that you already are.

Not like President Trump hasn't done this before...
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 17:18:10  

Whatever you say, Vic. You keep on pretending to win those imaginary battles. Just keep being you, it makes the rest of us look better.

It's okay to celebrate sexist pigs as long as they're on the right team, eh?

If you think lying about stuff makes you look better, well, that doesn't surprise me, because thats exactly what Trump tries to do, so why not his supporters?
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 17:20:29  

Its like Chanti thinks English and russian are the same language and don’t require translators.

I don't care how much i have to repeat myself. Biden is on tape bragging about his own corruption. This isn't opposition research.

Its also been completely debunked, his on stage bragging has been fact checked, he is taking too much credit for ousting that corrupt prosecuter. So, there remains no evidence of any kind of Biden corruption. The spin isn't working for any of you. Trump just keeps self destructing tho, its great to watch.
By Viciouss 2019-10-03 18:03:27  
Now its been reported that Trump has already brought up both Biden and Warren on a June 18th phone call with the Chinese, wow. Where are his babysitters? Lets see the transcript. What did you do this time Trump?
First Page 2 3 ... 154 155 156 ... 198 199 200