Random Politics & Religion #37: W/ Bubba The Love Sponge

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
Random Politics & Religion #37: w/ Bubba the Love Sponge
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 14:52:24  
Trump attacking McCain just makes him look like a bitter old man, its not McCain's fault Trump didn't have an actual healthcare plan. His daughter is right, Trump will always be the villain. He seems to be regressing, his temper tantrums are getting wilder and wilder as his agenda falls apart. He isn't doing anything.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-19 14:52:29  
Nausi said: »
He was the lefts favorite republican.

Because he would cave.
He would have been a better president then the person her ran against.

Hashtag in before I am called racist for not liking the previous president.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-19 14:56:15  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
fonewear said: »
What exactly did John Mccain do beside being captured.

I know a lot of people died for their country...I consider that far more heroic than being captured.
IIRC, he ejected from his navy jet. When captured by the VietCong, they offered him better staying conditions since his father was an admiral. I believe he declined them. I also believe being captured by the enemy, he didn't receive proper medical treatment for his ejection or landing that broke his arms or shoulders. I am a little hazy, but I know it left his arms with a lack of movement.

I could be wrong tho.
he also endured a lot abuse in return for not giving up info about his country or his fellow soldiers.

in a generation that likes to say crap like “snitches get stitches” you’d think this guys loyalty would have been legendary
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-19 14:58:40  
Valefor.Endoq said: »
he also endured a lot abuse in return for not giving up info about his country or his fellow soldiers.

in a generation that likes to say crap like “snitches get stitches” you’d think this guys loyalty would have been legendary
Word. I admire that. I understand people upset with how he voted and such, but I refuse to insult the dead. Till the 44th goes down, then all bets are off and I am gonna do some dancing.

[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-19 15:35:30  
Viciouss said: »
Trump attacking McCain just makes him look like a bitter old man, its not McCain's fault Trump didn't have an actual healthcare plan. His daughter is right, Trump will always be the villain. He seems to be regressing, his temper tantrums are getting wilder and wilder as his agenda falls apart. He isn't doing anything.

He is pissing you off in my book he is doing something right.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-19 15:35:55  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Article on 10 year old killed last year in a shooting in DC

https://wtop.com/national/2018/07/slain-girl-identified-after-shooters-fire-into-crowd/

Absolutely horrific. If want, search her name in their website for more news. Updates have been that these suspected shooters have been caught.
In the '90s I helped an ex and his kids move out of the DC area after there was a shooting on the national mall on the 4th of July.

Little has changed there.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-19 15:37:41  
That's the problem you take Trump personally. None of us know him personally. He can be a completely different person in private.

Being the President he has to fight back with all the *** that attack him 24/7. It is no different for any President.

The President takes all the blame no matter how incompetent Congress is.

I don't see how it is beneficial to hate a person you don't even know that will only be in office at most 8 years.

In the long history of time Trump is just a footnote...just like all Presidents.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-19 15:40:51  
fonewear said: »
Viciouss said: »
He is pissing you off in my book he is doing something right.
John McCain is STILL pissing Trump off and McCain is DEAD.

That friends is because Megan is right, Trump will never get 1/2 the respect her dad has, and will never be even 1/2 the man he was.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-19 15:44:41  
I don't know all the hero worship of McCain seems not justified in my book. He is not a hero. I will give him credit for serving his country. But won't call him a hero.
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-19 15:52:20  
McCain was the biggest RINO ever! He didn't accomplish ***and many of you have his capture stories wrong. In interviews he was a ***pilot and a cocky ***.

usa today
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-19 15:54:23  
Also the Trump McCain this is mostly political. They never got along to start.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 16:06:26  
Odin.Slore said: »
McCain was the biggest RINO ever! He didn't accomplish ***and many of you have his capture stories wrong. In interviews he was a ***pilot and a cocky ***.

usa today

Nobody has his story wrong, your article clearly states he was shot down. Do you never read the articles you post?
By Nausi 2019-03-19 16:08:47  
***pilots get shot down
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 16:40:43  
Lol, you've tried to say that before, it still makes you look like an idiot.
By fonewear 2019-03-19 16:44:48  
You can't possibly think getting captured in a military conflict is a good thing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-19 16:56:50  
Quote:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., reportedly has been de-listed from the board of left-wing activist group Justice Democrats, following legal and ethical questions about her affiliation with the group.

The Daily Caller reported that Ocasio-Cortez, along with chief of staff and former campaign chair Saikat Chakrabarti, have been removed from the board of the political action committee after previously holding “legal control over the entity" in late 2017 and early 2018.

The Daily Caller had reported earlier this month on Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti's role with the PAC, noting that the congresswoman never disclosed to the Federal Election Commission that they "controlled the PAC while it was simultaneously supporting her primary campaign." Former FEC officials said at the time this could represent violations of campaign finance law.

Oops. I'm sure the Democrats will devote just as many resources into investigating her possible campaign finance violations as they have the President's.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 18:08:43  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
You can disagree withhis policies and things he has done, but can you at least respect his service in the military for your country?

Or is that too much to ask?

Its nausi.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-19 18:25:38  
You can disagree with his policies and things he has done, but can you at least respect his service in the military for your country?

Totally my view on McCain.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
サーバ: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-03-19 19:35:33  
You can disagree withhis policies and things he has done, but can you at least respect his service in the military for your country?

I did 9 years in the US Army, doesn't make me any more or less important than anyone else. Your comment is the type like we get from the "thank me for my service" vets. Am I better than you or vic or anyone else for serving? I do not feel like that is true. What myself and other vets do is not just for our country and our freedoms. I came from a long line military family. It was not good money but the bennies were good, hell I got a masters out of it.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-03-19 19:49:03  

You only like him because hes a rino
By Nausi 2019-03-19 19:52:44  
I can respect his service and still say he wasn’t very good at not getting shot down. The two are not mutually exclusive.

This is just lefty *** to censor things hey don’t like.

You cant say “X” if you do it means you believe “y”. -No it doesnt-
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 19:56:54  
Like I said it's just lolnausi at it again. Just laugh and move on.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-03-19 20:58:22  

I did 9 years in the US Army, doesn't make me any more or less important than anyone else....
It does mean that you did more for your country than 99% of the population.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-03-19 21:32:52  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

I did 9 years in the US Army, doesn't make me any more or less important than anyone else....
Trump has served in 100x the capacity as McCain. Its a tough truth for lefties here.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2019-03-19 22:16:34  
Nausi said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Trump has served in 100x the capacity as McCain. Its a tough truth for lefties here.
Yes, in bone spur awareness.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-03-19 22:25:44  
Just lol

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2019-03-19 23:12:00  
I got kinda annoyed by all the people making light of McCain's death. I disagreed with a lot of the ***he's said and tried to do but I still had respect for the man. This was the guy who shut up one of his own supporters for peddling anti-Obama *** back when they were running against each other.

There was one YouTube channel who went so far as to call him a "false patriot." I ended up unsubbing over that. >.>

There's not really a comparison between Trump and McCain, Trump isn't a politician, McCain was. McCain served in the military, Trump didn't. Trump became president, McCain didn't.

I'm not sure why people compare them but it seems like a Trump vs McCain thing because Trump's followers are insecure about their god and his lack of experience in politics and his dodging of military service.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-03-19 23:39:32  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I'm not sure why people compare them but it seems like a Trump vs McCain thing because Trump's followers are insecure about their god and his lack of experience in politics and his dodging of military service.

I'm not sure you understand the typical Trump voter, as you seem to be prone to projecting stereotypes.

Hardly any Trump voter cares about his lack of political experience. Quite the opposite, in fact. He was voted in primarily because he lacks political experience. Otherwise he never would have gotten through the primaries.

As far as dodging military service goes, I don't think most Trump voters care about that either. We're now in an era where a military draft has been a taboo topic for longer than many voters have been alive. George W. Bush, *** Cheney, Bill Clinton, and Bernie Sanders have all been accused of draft dodging. Singling out Trump is fun for humorous fodder, but prominent politicians and major celebrities on both sides of the aisle have been guilty of it and have had successful careers afterwards. Trump is just a drop of water in that bucket.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85