Pro Athletes Refusing Teams In High Tax States

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » pro athletes refusing teams in high tax states
pro athletes refusing teams in high tax states
 Asura.Wormfeeder
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2019-03-08 14:31:55  
Just imagine the outrage from sports fans at the politicians in high tax rate states if every player refused to play for teams in those states. I imagine those Laker's fans would be pissed if their team couldn't get players because of their high tax rate state.
[+]
By Eboneezer 2019-03-29 19:17:11  
It seems pretty ridiculous that they have to pay different tax amounts in all of the states that they play their games in as well. You would think their team pays them a salary, so they would only be taxed for that state. I would hate to have to do their taxes.
By Viciouss 2019-03-29 23:00:32  
Why create a thread for this crap? Did you know Mike Trout just signed a 430 million dollar contract to play in LA? Oh and Manny Machado signed a 300 million dollar deal to play in San Diego. Where are those cities again?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-03 08:27:05  
Viciouss said: »
Where are those cities again?
Hell. I know, I visit. -_-"
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-04-03 09:52:37  
california did try to tax.. text messaging and increase the water tax among other things.
also dont like sports ball, because athletes get paid a ***ton of money. not the player's fault, but the organization, media and corporations as a whole.
granted, kudos to the players who spend their time and money on charity and helping people out.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-03 10:00:24  
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
california did try to tax.. text messaging and increase the water tax among other things.
also dont like sports ball, because athletes get paid a ***ton of money. not the player's fault, but the organization, media and corporations as a whole.
granted, kudos to the players who spend their time and money on charity and helping people out.

The reason they get paid a lot is not that many people are pro athletes. You average joe six pack can't throw a football 70 yards.
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-04-03 10:19:56  
fonewear said: »
The reason they get paid a lot is not that many people are pro athletes. You average joe six pack can't throw a football 70 yards.
THANKS GENETICS
By clearlyamule 2019-04-03 10:25:26  
not just that. It's the fact millions of people spend idiotic amounts of money to try to be a part of it.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-04-03 11:00:09  
clearlyamule said: »
not just that. It's the fact millions of people spend idiotic amounts of money to try to be a part of it.
/hides my sports team gear >_>