Items Updated - 2019.02.25

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Items Updated - 2019.02.25
Items Updated - 2019.02.25
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5344
By Rooks 2019-02-25 10:25:57  
Long overdue, but updated: New Items

Sorry for the delay.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-25 10:28:10  
There's still 20 or so weapons that show up as 255, maybe 100+ armors
[+]
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5344
By Rooks 2019-02-25 10:30:17  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
There's still 20 or so weapons that show up as 255, maybe 100+ armors

That's an actual bug, which is different from a data load (but one I still need to fix - again)

Thanks for reminding me though
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27965
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-02-25 10:31:10  
idiot boy said: »
Long overdue, but updated: New Items

Sorry for the delay.
You're late! But good to know you're alive!
[+]
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5344
By Rooks 2019-02-25 10:35:02  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
idiot boy said: »
Long overdue, but updated: New Items

Sorry for the delay.
You're late! But good to know you're alive!

Project's heading into a wind-down phase for a while (to gear up for next year!) so I have time again! (MAYBE?!) But data loads are mostly easy, no reason it should have been this late.

Generally speaking if an item update doesn't happen within 2 days of a patch, PM me.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Offline
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
Posts: 27965
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-02-25 10:41:29  
Sounds like I need to steal you for FFXIV stuff then. :x
Log in to post.