Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133
By Nausi 2018-11-20 08:43:17  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The Pavlov Effect is manifesting at record levels lately. The similarities between Ivanka and Hillary's offenses are only skin deep. No classified documents, no easily hackable private server, no BleachBit, no destruction of devices, and only a tiny fraction of the number of emails in question.

The only thing that's hard to believe is that Ivanka didn't know better, but it's even harder to believe (read: nearly impossible) that Hillary didn't, and it's the only excuse that Comey could up with to keep her out of court.
They kmow this, but love living in their misinformation bubble.

Truly frightening.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-20 09:03:39  
fonewear said: »
Impeach Ivanka trump...general public but she's beautiful...well then... leave her stay !
Only reason I am ok with the Nepotism. '_'
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 09:44:22  
I might have to post pics of Ivanka just because of Science.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-11-20 09:55:59  
Nausi said: »
The Pavlov Effect is manifesting at record levels lately. The similarities between Ivanka and Hillary's offenses are only skin deep. No classified documents, no easily hackable private server, no BleachBit, no destruction of devices, and only a tiny fraction of the number of emails in question.

The only thing that's hard to believe is that Ivanka didn't know better, but it's even harder to believe (read: nearly impossible) that Hillary didn't, and it's the only excuse that Comey could up with to keep her out of court.

Truly frightening.

It's Ivanka's personal attorney stating there was no classified information. Why would he throw her under the bus if there were? I am sure Hillary's did the same. We won't know till there is an FBI investigation into Ivanka's emails.

Also, Ivanka has less of an excuse than Clinton because she cannot claim ignorance, since Clinton's personal email was the subject of the debates and were all over the media.
By Nausi 2018-11-20 09:58:34  
Zerowone said: »
Nausi said: »

Truly frightening.
What is the crime that has been committed? Is there one?
It's Ivanka's personal attorney stating there was no classified information. Why would he throw her under the bus if there were? I am sure Hillary's did the same. We won't know till there is an FBI investigation into Ivanka's emails.

Also, Ivanka has less of an excuse than Clinton because she cannot claim ignorance, since Clinton's personal email was the subject of the debates and were all over the media.
By Zerowone 2018-11-20 10:00:28  
Hope you’re using proper lifting form there Nausi wouldn’t want you to throw your back out moving so many posts.
By Nausi 2018-11-20 10:01:04  
Ok so no crime then?
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:02:47  
Ivanka is going to be fired any second now...and she will change her last name to Clinton...run in 2020 and win !
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-20 10:04:05  
Ivanka is going to be fired any second now...and she will change her last name to Clinton...run in 2020 and win !
Now that I can get behind. Literally.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:05:11  
I'm sure Ivanka's e-mails had tons of classified information like what color dress she wears to events etc.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:05:58  
Being the President daughter is top secret stuff she knows all the colonel's secret spices in KFC chicken.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-20 10:06:12  
I'm fascinated that some of you, to this day, buy Hillary's ignorance story. She lost the election, you don't have to play defense for her anymore.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-11-20 10:07:03  
I don’t know, you’re quick to accept I’m innocent of any wrong doing by your side but skeptical when it comes from the other side.

Her dad is the president and is using an unsecured phone. It’s plausible she did a boo boo with her emails.

Hopefully it doesn’t evolve into “it turns out The Kush was cutting back channel deals with the Saudi Crown Prince to cover the assassination of 2 journalists with Ivankas personal emails.”

But wouldn’t be surprising.
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:08:02  
I'm 100% sure Ivanka isn't even American...she is the illegitimate child of Putin...just think about it for like 20 seconds !
[+]
By Nausi 2018-11-20 10:08:59  
I'm fascinated that some of you, to this day, buy Hillary's ignorance story. She lost the election, you don't have to play defense for her anymore.
They are forever tainted by the onslaught of anti-white and anti-male guilt put forth by the liberal narrative.

Life is so much better when that is ignored and made insignificant.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:09:17  
Plus Ivanka is a Russian spy...but don't tell anyone it's a secret.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:13:27  
I don’t know, you’re quick to accept I’m innocent of any wrong doing by your side but skeptical when it comes from the other side.

Her dad is the president and is using an unsecured phone. It’s plausible she did a boo boo with her emails.

Hopefully it doesn’t evolve into “it turns out The Kush was cutting back channel deals with the Saudi Crown Prince to cover the assassination of 2 journalists with Ivankas personal emails.”

Yep Ivanka is a clandestine assassin and a damn good one too !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-20 10:13:28  

Yeah, every time you accuse me of something you can never back it up. Good luck with this one.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:14:00  
Just follow the e-mails...I of course didn't read the e-mails but 100% sure Ivanka is an assassin !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-20 10:14:23  

Yep Ivanka is a clandestine assassin and a damn good one too !

Sounds like a hit new show on Fox!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:16:04  
Trump is also a Russian spy I know it's true cause I read it on the internet.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-20 10:16:35  
PFFT. She may run again! Always stay defensive!!!

TBF, some of us don't care how bad Trump is, merely to see the beautiful anguish to his haters, that he is still president.

Also, if Ivanka gets tried for anything, Hilary should be tried first. The precedent has been set already, she didn't have charges brought against her, nor should Ivanka.

So I say Trump should start another fire in California to take the heat away from his daughter. The fires are all his fault anyways, so might as well just do what they expect. LIGHT IT UP!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-20 10:18:41  
It's all a shadow government...nothing is as it seems...the truth is out there somewhere...we need Agent Scully and Mulder on the case !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-20 10:29:13  
On a totally different subject...

Interpol's new chief set to be Russian: 'Putin will attempt his most audacious operation yet'

Alexander Prokopchuk, a former head of Russia’s interior ministry, reportedly favourite to win presidency

Independent UK

Quote:
A Russian official has been tipped to become the next head of Interpol, despite accusations Moscow uses the international policing agency to target critics.

Alexander Prokopchuk, a former head of Russia’s interior ministry, is reportedly favourite to take over as president from Meng Hongwei, who was detained by China and is being investigated over alleged corruption.

Mr Prokopchuk is one of only two candidates in the running for the job, and British officials have already concluded he will win due to the level of support among the agency’s member states, according to The Times....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-20 10:36:59  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
On a totally different subject...

Interpol's new chief set to be Russian: 'Putin will attempt his most audacious operation yet'

Alexander Prokopchuk, a former head of Russia’s interior ministry, reportedly favourite to win presidency

Independent UK

Quote:
A Russian official has been tipped to become the next head of Interpol, despite accusations Moscow uses the international policing agency to target critics.

Alexander Prokopchuk, a former head of Russia’s interior ministry, is reportedly favourite to take over as president from Meng Hongwei, who was detained by China and is being investigated over alleged corruption.

Mr Prokopchuk is one of only two candidates in the running for the job, and British officials have already concluded he will win due to the level of support among the agency’s member states, according to The Times....
Nice. He got any thoughts on the poisoning of two people in the UK?
By Zerowone 2018-11-20 10:39:46  

Yeah, every time you accuse me of something you can never back it up. Good luck with this one.

Proof that you have victim complex since it was clearly directed at Nausi.

However one doesn’t really need to present “proof” when it’s there in your post history. Just because you like to deny that you lean hard right doesn’t mean others haven’t read your posts and developed the same impression.

But why do you always want to make it about you?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-20 11:25:32  

Proof that you have victim complex since it was clearly directed at Nausi.

However one doesn’t really need to present “proof” when it’s there in your post history. Just because you like to deny that you lean hard right doesn’t mean others haven’t read your posts and developed the same impression.

Um, you failed to quote Nausi in your reply (which is why the quote function is there), and you posted after me. It's not exactly a weird assumption when you have a history of calling me out (and failing at it).

Also, your claim that "it's in my post history" is in direct conflict with the fact that "you can never find an actual example of what you're talking about."
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-11-20 11:34:34  

he misses arguing with flavin endlessly.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-20 11:41:58  
Siren.Mosin said: »

he misses arguing with flavin endlessly.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-20 11:54:11  
I might have to post pics of Ivanka just because of Science.
WELL I AM WAITING!!!!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 131 132 133