users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Selling Mythic Weapons
Selling Mythic Weapons
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 14:50:30  
You can buy ANYTHING on asura. Just expect to overpay. There are absolutely people selling assault clears.
By Elazar1 2018-08-23 14:50:35  
If people really want to be that damn lazy over assaults I will take your money.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-08-23 14:53:16  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You can buy ANYTHING on asura. Just expect to overpay. There are absolutely people selling assault clears.

There is an old meme among mmo players that you can buy a virtual "GF" (Girl Friend) to hang out with you and be flirty 'n whatever. Is this a thing for Asura? lol
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-08-23 15:19:08  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »

There is an old meme among mmo players that you can buy a virtual "GF" (Girl Friend) to hang out with you and be flirty 'n whatever. Is this a thing for Asura? lol
Are you looking Senaki? Russian bride? :0
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-08-23 15:23:20  
Here's my question as someone whos done 5 ToAU mythics with a single character.. what is the major benefit of this? Tokens and ocher are about as closeto afk play as we have left in the game in terms of relevant rewards. I crush seasons of crappy Netflix shows left and right doing those plus assaults and zeni.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 15:31:57  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Here's my question as someone whos done 5 ToAU mythics with a single character.. what is the major benefit of this? Tokens and ocher are about as closeto afk play as we have left in the game in terms of relevant rewards. I crush seasons of crappy Netflix shows left and right doing those plus assaults and zeni.

Tokens are the only real benefit, tokens suck. It's 30 minutes no matter what. Couple really stupid assaults are worth a mil (if you don't use ASE, cause yeah, that shits amazing for repeats lul)

Repeats just clip to the win spot, ASE the book, done, 30 seconds.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor
user: Haxxor
By Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor 2018-08-23 15:45:37  
Congratulation, this is now a Senaki thread. This turd has come full circle.

Post your prices for the lulz to continue.

Not in 11, seems to be a feature in 14. Are you saying that you'd be buying? Maybe selling? Oh you..
https://kotaku.com/inside-the-brothels-of-final-fantasy-xiv-1820520915
[+]
 Fenrir.Soothsayer
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Darcc
By Fenrir.Soothsayer 2018-08-23 16:56:24  
Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »

Tokens are the only real benefit, tokens suck. It's 30 minutes no matter what. Couple really stupid assaults are worth a mil (if you don't use ASE, cause yeah, that shits amazing for repeats lul)

Repeats just clip to the win spot, ASE the book, done, 30 seconds.

Can you explain this further.... Or pm me? Lol
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 16:59:05  
Fenrir.Soothsayer said: »
Can you explain this further.... Or pm me? Lol

Shows the lamp for assaults, (it shows all NPCs, all the time). You can trade to it, and complete your book, without ever even attempting the assault. Then escape.

Obviously, against ToS. But if you're already cheating, may as well have at it hoss.
 Carbuncle.Deathhaven
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Deathhaven 2018-08-23 17:27:28  
Willing to pay 200 mil Gil for virtual gf/partner. Serious responses only. Wink!
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-08-23 17:28:49  
Carbuncle.Deathhaven said: »
Willing to pay 200 mil Gil for virtual gf/partner. Serious responses only. Wink!
They're like real gf/partners, a one time payment doesn't cut it. You pay as a subscription, and if you start missing payments they leave.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-08-23 17:29:01  

Carb had so many e-*** back in the day (all the servers probably did, I just happen to know of the ones on carby) Haven't heard much about it still being a thing lately.

And by saying that, I remember dudes name I mentioned back like last month when I was talking about this! Shugo! (I think)

Something about giving drops to an E-*** for some cyber over the people in his shell. I miss the *** out of that drama.
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-08-23 17:46:20  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
They're like real gf/partners, a one time payment doesn't cut it. You pay as a subscription, and if you start missing payments they leave.
You and I sometimes butt heads. But this is gold you win for comment of the month!! Lol :dead: freaking hilarious.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-08-23 18:17:58  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Isn't that what these gamer clowns do with these patreon cosplay chicks? Simps paying for fat girls in a chun li costume. Posting for a ffxi girlfriend is old news at this point.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-08-23 19:51:24  
Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor said: »

Post your prices for the lulz to continue.

Not in 11, seems to be a feature in 14. Are you saying that you'd be buying? Maybe selling? Oh you..
https://kotaku.com/inside-the-brothels-of-final-fantasy-xiv-1820520915

Ahh, I read that whole article and it is so messed up lmao. I was thinking of the "old" Runescape/Maplestory shouts for "Buying GF" more than anything. But I love/hate the fact that it is still a thing.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Odin.Spoiled 2018-08-24 01:35:32  
Quetzalcoatl.Haxxor said: »