フォーラム » FFXI » General » the A.M.A.N. Trove BC
the A.M.A.N. Trove BC
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-21 12:56:49  
Might almost be worthwhile to not even open boxes and just go 100% for the gold...

If the terminal box is worth a gear, it's better to just pop it and not gamble at all. All the other ***is worthless/useless.
 Sylph.Dravidian
サーバ: Sylph
user: Eliseus
By Sylph.Dravidian 2018-11-21 13:27:52  
Let us know what your results are after your testing
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-11-21 13:52:08  
Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »

2 loud thuds in 12 orbs. First was khoma thread.
[+]
By tyalangan 2018-11-21 13:56:39  
In a month when I actually have mules to 99 (it’s god awfully painfully slow) I have been planning to “donate” 100 of the orbs I’ve received over this campaign to the Gold chest only cause.

My server is too small/dead to shout for a drops so might as well test the Gold chest drop rates.
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-11-21 14:29:32  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
DirectX said: »
there was a Loud Thud in the runs in which they dropped (but they may or may not have been from those specific chests)?
This, but from my experience it's pretty obvious that the slots break down as follows:

Noise: Synth mats only.
Thud: Armor, gil
Loud Thud: Armor, gil, bewitched gear
Gold Chest itself: Possible gear or mat. Probably where the noise only HQ drops are coming from.

I have yet to see any run where the amount of gear was not equal to the amount of thud/loud thuds + 0-1. Given I had empty mule in alliance to hold mats, there was nothing being skipped because I already had it.
I didn't take a screenshot, so I can't be 100% my memory isn't messing up, but I'm pretty sure I had a 7 or 8 noise, no thud run where I got Anahera Scythe and Hegira Wristbands.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2018-11-21 15:07:44  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
DirectX said: »
there was a Loud Thud in the runs in which they dropped (but they may or may not have been from those specific chests)?
This, but from my experience it's pretty obvious that the slots break down as follows:

Noise: Synth mats only.
Thud: Armor, gil
Loud Thud: Armor, gil, bewitched gear
Gold Chest itself: Possible gear or mat. Probably where the noise only HQ drops are coming from.

I have yet to see any run where the amount of gear was not equal to the amount of thud/loud thuds + 0-1. Given I had empty mule in alliance to hold mats, there was nothing being skipped because I already had it.
Hmm from my small experience I have to agree with this analysis.

I would think that the gil is most likely a rare reward from the gold chest.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2018-11-21 16:42:47  
Ok, so I took a gamble. I used a Mars Orb and opened the Gold chest only. I got a suit of Hahava's Mail.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-21 18:10:04  
Uh, so, ASE shows a "Coffer O'Plenty"

You can't possibly tell me no one checked this yet?
(it was not that box though, btw, lol)

The boxes are different colors though, silver lined and gold lined

I was about to test something but I hit a Thud Thud Thud Loud Thud.... i can't finish i have to open QQ.

5 Gear AMAN from thud thud thud loud thud
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-11-21 18:40:40  
pretty sure coffer o plenty is the nm in venus orb, very sure ASE just shows where things last died and their last state
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-21 19:01:54  
So the thing I was gonna test is ASE shows the 10 boxes, but they change every time you unload/load. From Coffer to Chest. Sometimes they change sometimes they don't. Was going to test if the mimic never changed from chest to coffer...

But I got bored.

7 Noise 1 Thud = No gear

I should've 100% sold this set of orbs.
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2018-11-22 17:09:36  
Just did Venus orb, was excited that i got loud thud on first box. Exit and got niburu gun. <.<
 Ragnarok.Ejiin
Guide Maker
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Ejin
By Ragnarok.Ejiin 2018-11-22 18:09:15  
pretty sure coffer o plenty is the nm in venus orb, very sure ASE just shows where things last died and their last state

Correct. There's no actual difference between the two NMs, though, except maybe Coffer can cast Meteor.

[+]
By Felgarr 2018-11-23 00:40:49  
Ragnarok.Ejiin said: »

Correct. There's no actual difference between the two NMs, though, except maybe Coffer can cast Meteor.

I must have missed it. Are the phases/gimmicks documented for the Chest/Coffer NM?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-23 02:06:18  
They are... can't remember if its in this thread back in the beginning or they made a second thread for it
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-11-23 06:43:45  
Yesterday, first run of 7; cropped for feelings. Rest were junk.

[+]
By tyalangan 2018-11-23 08:26:08  
A post on Reddit yesterday showed a no drop from loud thud. This would prove Eiryl correct in that it doesn’t reroll and/or that the gold chest can drop nothing unless the more unluckily scenario occurred that he had both items already.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-11-23 08:28:26  
Eiryl was of the opinion that it did reroll, so I think you have that backwards.
By tyalangan 2018-11-23 08:35:40  
I do. Just reread his posts you beat me to the edit now I have to leave it lol

It just puts more weight on my statement earlier that I thought I got a no drop from gold only and that nothing can drop (highly unlikely he had both items from loud + gold but possible).
 Lakshmi.Likos
user: Likos
By Lakshmi.Likos 2018-11-23 11:37:53  

Yesterday's run. Second run was a first chest mimic.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-11-23 11:52:51  
Lakshmi.Likos said: »
Yesterday's run. Second run was a first chest mimic.
Lakshmi holding it down. :D
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-23 11:56:18  
I should've never left...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-11-23 12:03:17  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Its getting pretty dry over here lol. I dont see anyone doing anything anymore. Just us and GTT, and JP early on.
[+]
 Leviathan.Sidra
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Sidra
By Leviathan.Sidra 2018-11-23 12:08:33  
0/6 on Mars Orb going loud thud or bust. Just in case someone wants to start compiling data for the likelihood of getting a loud thud.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-23 12:15:53  
tyalangan said: »
A post on Reddit yesterday showed a no drop from loud thud. This would prove Eiryl correct in that it doesn’t reroll and/or that the gold chest can drop nothing unless the more unluckily scenario occurred that he had both items already.

A loud thud and no drop lost 2 pieces of gear, interesting. I'm going with chatlog error since he didn't even get a non-gear item.

"Zoos" hasn't even reforged his empyrean gear, I seriously doubt he has multiple omen bodies/gloves/raredrops from w/e So /skeptical

Chatlog errors absolutely happen. Not saying right or wrong, just not solid proof.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-23 12:23:33  
Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Its getting pretty dry over here lol. I dont see anyone doing anything anymore. Just us and GTT, and JP early on.

D: Nothing's changed I see. I used to shout for hours (literally, 2 or more) just to fill up an HTBF event or something minor. I was in GTT, but due to my work/play schedule, i would log in and want to get something random done, and there were events, so I subsequently got kicked shortly after joining. They were the only real active event LS at the time. What, maybe 3-4 years ago? And original TTOF is gone so dueces Lakshmi, you were a great friend. . .
[+]
 Carbuncle.Rajang
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Rajang
By Carbuncle.Rajang 2018-11-25 18:49:30  

All Mars, all in Waughroon. Dagon is happening a lot but not my Ashera.
By tyalangan 2018-11-25 18:53:23  
Sheesh. Out of how many?
 Carbuncle.Rajang
By Carbuncle.Rajang 2018-11-25 19:07:00  
I have 32 characters at 99 and they didn't miss a day of the campaign... so quite a few. I saw Shamash, Ou hands, Gyve doublet, a bunch of Zi'Tah rare drops like Makora, Router, etc.

Still no Ashera though. ; ;
By kalimairo 2018-11-25 19:15:37  
Carbuncle.Rajang said: »

All Mars, all in Waughroon. Dagon is happening a lot but not my Ashera.
so whats diffrent from venus and mars am confused? venus has more probability of loud thud?
 Carbuncle.Rajang
By Carbuncle.Rajang 2018-11-25 19:21:40  
I mean, nobody really knows, but it seems like Venus just has a better rate of thuds/loud thuds. The possible drops seems to be the same?
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 67 68 69