I Honestly Need Help.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » I honestly need help.
I honestly need help.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 08:24:03  
Staleyx said: »
Stop answering such personal questions. I know you are being attacked but just take the money and get back on ya feet. Best of luck to you
Thought it would do good to be transparent but meh, thank you!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-23 10:09:19  
The people who care enough will be moved to send their wishes, and assist if they can. The people who are skeptical can't be convinced otherwise, because internet. There's seriously no reason to discuss on an open forum because who are you convincing?

I hope things work out for you, and I wish I could assist.

Just FYI - when my car broke down years ago, I had to go to an auto auction to get something. As bad as that sounds, it's not an unreasonable idea because those places are often looking to get rid of cars they have recently repossessed or just want off their lot, so you can bid fairly low for them and get away with a drivable vehicle for a small price. It fills an immediate need when you need to make something work for the time being. Might not be a mercedes in terms of quality, but it will help to get the job done for something better.

Another thing I did when I was hard pressed for cash was utilize the Letgo app. You'd be surprised how much money all of this junk in your closet sells for if you just pull out your smartphone and take pictures of misc yard sale stuff. Might be a quick way to grab a few bucks to flip into other ways. Just offering a suggestion.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 10:09:36  
Fairy.Spence said: »
r/personalfinance on reddit is usually good for advice on things like this
I'll have a look, I usually don't use that website.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2018-07-23 10:46:59  
Smokinskull said: »

I've reread the letter in this image like 5 times now. From what I understand, the mother lost custody of the kid and it was placed in your care. But in this image it says the mother showed the authorities a video of "he" holding the baby by the neck till it started to lose consciousness.

The "he" she's referring to isn't you, is it? I'm surprised nobody has asked this question b4 now.

I can't imagine the authorities would put the kid back in your care if she's referring to you in the letter, but since u posted the image I'm guessing u wouldn't mind clarifying what it's saying.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-23 10:51:39  
eslim said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
when my car broke down years ago, I had to go to an auto auction to get something. As bad as that sounds..
car auctions are better than buying a used-car anywhere else, ofc you'll need an auction-licence or someone with a licence that can buy it for you etc

This is empirically false. I was 20 years old, walked into an auction, bid, showed my license, paid, signed a paper, and walked away with a car with 30-day registration. You need no such license, unless you're speaking about a specific state, this is not accurate.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-07-23 10:58:10  
Cerberus.Kaht said: »
I've reread the letter in this image like 5 times now. From what I understand, the mother lost custody of the kid and it was placed in your care. But in this image it says the mother showed the authorities a video of "he" holding the baby by the neck till it started to lose consciousness.

The "he" she's referring to isn't you, is it? I'm surprised nobody has asked this question b4 now.

Nobody has asked because it's a preposterous suggestion. I read it once and it's clear some (other)dude was the one who choked the baby, and the mother allowed it and never reported it. The child was placed with the father who (interestingly enough) the report says has anger issues + suicidal tendencies. Which is probably the better question to ask - who is this person referring to?

Case of really bad mother who subjected her child to a goon. This is what happens when you have children with hoodrats who bring random thugs around their kids. The injuries I'm reading are pretty bizarre. I couldn't imagine my child suffering any of that. Or I'd be under the jail for what I would do in response...
By Foxfire 2018-07-23 11:01:01  
Holy ***, some of you are awful human beings. Jokes aside from "you play ffxi you're awful anyway lol"; seriously take a step back and rethink your life if you come here to ***on the guy who came here begging for financial assistance.

I can't really help, but I hope you can make ends meet, dude.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-07-23 11:13:46  
Dude's getting cucked, lost his wife, and still wants to raise someone else's kid(that likely has or will have ongoing health issues from the mentioned abuse). Maybe this isn't the correct place to beg for money, and I rarely look positively at any gofundme, but if anyone deserves your pity and help he sure seems like a good candidate.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Deathhaven
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Deathhaven 2018-07-23 11:26:46  
Just started my new job, I should be in my feet in a few weeks. Then I will donate. But much respect asking for help. Even if it is not the appropriate manner. It never is!

Also, for those who are asking 10000 million questions and don’t donate. God bless you.

Post deleted by User.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 11:42:47  
Just to clarify, the guy is her boyfriend or was. They are both being criminally investigated. The now 9 week old is in protective custody with a foster family.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 11:43:54  
Foxfire said: »
Holy ***, some of you are awful human beings. Jokes aside from "you play ffxi you're awful anyway lol"; seriously take a step back and rethink your life if you come here to ***on the guy who came here begging for financial assistance.

I can't really help, but I hope you can make ends meet, dude.
Your thoughts and willingness to help are all that matter, thank you.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 11:59:15  
Carbuncle.Deathhaven said: »
Just started my new job, I should be in my feet in a few weeks. Then I will donate. But much respect asking for help. Even if it is not the appropriate manner. It never is!

Also, for those who are asking 10000 million questions and don’t donate. God bless you.
Appreciate you brother!
By Jetackuu 2018-07-23 12:00:57  
half a of pepsi
I'll give you a whole coke.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 12:02:34  
Jetackuu said: »
half a of pepsi
I'll give you a whole coke.
I don't like cake lol.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-23 12:22:02  
But I didn't say cake.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 12:24:03  
Jetackuu said: »
But I didn't say cake.
Ha you didn't.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-23 15:08:48  

I can't imagine the authorities would put the kid back in your care if she's referring to you in the letter, but since u posted the image I'm guessing u wouldn't mind clarifying what it's saying.
If I had abused a kid the state or any state agency would not put abused in the care of the abuser.
[+]
By Smokinskull 2018-07-24 11:33:53  
I just want to thank everyone who helped me out, although I haven't reached my goal I am close enough to start making some moves. My children and I appreciate it, it means so much and more you will never know. Thank you for all the people who contacted their churches, posted it to Facebook and so on.

Thank you to those you PM'ed me and offered words of encouragement, those who criticized, and defended me, Thank you!

I will provide updates as the becoming available!

Again Thank You,
Darryl
 Asura.Kuztastic
サーバ: Asura
user: RobKuz
By Asura.Kuztastic 2018-07-24 11:48:47  
Good luck buddy.
Stay on your feet!

And PLEASE, use this generosity of the AH community wisely, my friend.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-24 11:53:09  
Asura.Kuztastic said: »
Good luck buddy.
Stay on your feet!

And PLEASE, use this generosity of the AH community wisely, my friend.
Absolutely, thank you for so many years of friendship!
By Zerowone 2018-07-24 12:43:14  

If I had abused a kid the state or any state agency would not put abused in the care of the abuser.

I dunno, Michigan CPS has been known to be suspect on this.
By Smokinskull 2018-07-24 12:49:22  
Zerowone said: »

I dunno, Michigan CPS has been known to be suspect on this.
Let's not talk about Michigan lol.
By nikk 2018-07-24 22:33:40  
It's great to see you're getting some help. Good luck with everything. :)
By Smokinskull 2018-07-25 10:33:18  
nikk said: »
It's great to see you're getting some help. Good luck with everything. :)
Thanks Nikk, I appreciate it!
By Smokinskull 2018-07-26 22:25:45  
Yall have been way to good to me, thank you, thank you and thank you. Almost there but it looks like I will be able to start on Monday as intended. My family appreciates all you have done.
*Hugs*
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2018-07-28 12:56:18  
A wild bump appears. :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7