言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » QuickTrade - Faster Trading with NPCs
QuickTrade - Faster Trading with NPCs
By DaneBlood 2018-09-04 21:06:52  
Asura.Valok said: »
Daneblood, the Reive and Incursion capes listed on https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:JSE_Capes are already automated when trading with an A.M.A.N Reclaimer. Are there others that you are referring to?

These you get the in bunches from doing incursion so an easy way to trade them to the aman npc would be nice
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mecisto._Mantle

You just trade 1 at a time.
By Aerix 2018-09-04 21:09:01  
Looks like QuickTrade gets stuck when trading Geas Fete items if you have more than 1 set of pops of a type, i.e. 2 Yggdreant Roots. First one will trade for KI, but then the second one prevents any additional trades to get other KIs, such as from Steel Ingots.
 Asura.Chexmix
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2018-09-04 21:42:10  
DaneBlood said: »
Daneblood, the Reive and Incursion capes listed on https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:JSE_Capes are already automated when trading with an A.M.A.N Reclaimer. Are there others that you are referring to?

These you get the in bunches from doing incursion so an easy way to trade them to the aman npc would be nice
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mecisto._Mantle

You just trade 1 at a time.

{id = 27596, name = "Mecisto. Mantle", count = 0, stacks = 0, stacksize = 1},

This should work if you want to add it into the lua, I cant test it myself but its worked fine trading multiples of other escha drops ive added myself.

Also @Valok Thank you so much for this addon the time it saves is pretty awesome <3
 Asura.Valok
user: HaploMid
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-05 13:47:12  
Updated! GitHub

v1.6.2
* Added Mecistopins Mantle to A.M.A.N. Reclaimer list

Thanks, Chexmix =)

About the failing Geas Fete trades, the only current fix/suggestion I have is to temporarily move the special items, such as Yggdreant Roots or Vedrfolnir's Wing, to your mog case/sack after you've already traded one. I hate this because it kinda defeats the purpose of quick trade.

What I need is to have quick trade search your key items so it doesn't try to trade a special item if you already have the key item for that boss. Unfortunately, this is currently beyond my skill. When I find a way to do it I'll certainly add it.
By Aerix 2018-09-05 18:21:28  
Perhaps the author of FindAll could help you with a solution?
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2018-09-05 19:22:52  
is it possible to get this to trade ALL SP Keys w/o having to start it again?
By DaneBlood 2018-09-05 20:09:00  
Lakshmi.Reddwarf said: »
is it possible to get this to trade ALL SP Keys w/o having to start it again?

There is already a plugin for that
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2018-09-05 20:25:02  
oh? whats it called, i've always just used a long script.
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2018-09-06 00:56:54  
https://github.com/Tny5989/FFXIKeys
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-07 19:47:38  
Updated! GitHub

v.1.7.0
* Added '//qtr loop' command to allow multiple trades to be done consecutively

Thanks for the suggestion, Reddwarf. I've added the functionality you requested, and also made it available for most of the items currently supported by this addon. Gobbie keys, crystals, yagudo necklaces, many others.

Now you can choose to run '//qtr loop' and it'll perform whatever current trade the NPC requires repeatedly until you run out of valid items.

If you don't want to loop through everything for any reason, you can enter '//qtr loop 6' to limit the maximum number of automatic trades.

If you change your mind in the middle of a loop, you can simply walk away from the NPC and the next trade will fail, resetting the addon, or you can manually reload the addon mid-loop.

There is a hard-coded delay after each trade that may be slightly long or short depending on which NPC you are trading with. If you have problems with these durations, you can find them listed at the ends of lines 285-321 where it says 'loopWait = #'. You can manually change these #'s and reload the addon to test them. If one is far too long or too short, please let me know so I can update it for everyone.

I tested the gobbie keys, zinc ore, seals, crystals, moat carp, vouchers, rem's tales, and ancient beastcoins and the delays seem reasonable. Too slow and the addon is pointless. Too fast and the NPC won't accept your trade.

Regarding the Reisenjima trades, I'm trying to work on the best way to implement the remainder of the trades and hope to be able to figure out the key-item scanning to make it way more efficient and effective.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-09-23 01:55:08  
Suggestion for it to trade in the silver vouchers to greyson or whatever his name is ?
By DaneBlood 2018-09-23 02:01:06  
trying to downlaod 1.7.0 only gives me an 1kb empty zip file

I downloaded 1.6.2 instead and realoded the plugin ( its says 1.6.2 in consol) but it does no trade in the merci capes to the AMAN reclaimer
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-23 08:53:51  
Re-uploaded 1.7.0. Give it another shot.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-09-23 10:07:45  
Thank you

10k Zip file now. just reloaded. going to check mec capes
By DaneBlood 2018-09-23 10:43:04  
Mec. cape is still not working for me ( south sandy)
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-24 15:52:20  
Sorry about that, I think I left a bad item ID for that cape when I was testing the update to add it.

For a temp fix, you can change line 208 from
Code
id = 74994

to
Code
id = 27596

I'm working on a new update that enhances the Geas Fete trades and keeps track of key items. It isn't quite working how I want it to just yet, but I'll hopefully be releasing it in a few days. When that happens I'll be sure to fix the Mecistopins Mantle as well.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-09-25 11:35:24  
For a temp fix, you can change line 208 from
Code
id = 74994

to
Code
id = 27596

I tried it on 1.62 but it did not work there. i havent tried it with 1.70 I will try it tonight.

Also i use the plugin to trade in fish kaabobs for escha t1's. worked perfect
By DaneBlood 2018-09-26 18:14:54  
Tested the ID change in 1.7.0

The trade now works hower it does not answer the menu.
Still a huge bonus to be able to do it this way.

The answer recipie is roughtly
wait 1.5
Eenter
Up
enter

I typed as fast a possible after the fist delay and it registered fine

Hoever if you get above 1000 pts there is an added enter at the end
it seesm with my short teste that its safe to do the extra enter even in cases it is not required.
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-28 21:08:02  
Updated! GitHub

v.1.8.0
* Geas Fete: Key Item detection added. QuickTrade will not try to trade for a Key Item you already posses.
* Geas Fete: After a trade, you will be reminded about your Tribulens or Radialens status.
* WKR JSE Capes: Single trades can now be looped and the NPC text will be skipped. Be careful!
* Mecistopins Mantle: Item ID has been fixed

Geas Fete trades are much easier for acquiring T2 pop items. No more having to remove the items from your inventory after a trade. If you have 15 Vedrfolnir's Wing and 15 Camahueto's Fur, you'll first receive Naphula's Bracelet for 5 of the Fur, and the next trade will give you Kammavaca's Binding for 5 of the Wings. You'll be left with 10 of each without having to micromanage the items in your inventory.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-10-02 16:09:57  
reporting a bug here:

There is no longer a negative confirmation when you to qtr to a npc but does not have any items to trade the npc

nvm seems to be on just one of my characters. probalby chatfilter issues on my end
By Ulgar 2018-10-04 20:19:46  
Thanks a lot for this addon. It's saved me a lot of time every week.

Don't suppose it would be easy to add 2 Darksteel ores to Mighty Fist in Metalworks?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/The_Darksmith

If not, no worries. Thanks again.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-10-18 16:03:36  
Ulgar said: »
Thanks a lot for this addon. It's saved me a lot of time every week.

Don't suppose it would be easy to add 2 Darksteel ores to Mighty Fist in Metalworks?

If not, no worries. Thanks again.

I'm working on editing/updating the plugin.
Asura.Valok has luckily keeps the code pretty simple so icant figure out how to make minor adjustments.

I will post it here later today/tommorow
Im implementing skirmish stones first

any other suggestions are welcome but i CAN't do anything that requireds somekind of condition to consider (already have ki etc etc)
By DaneBlood 2018-10-18 17:45:56  
I Have updated QuickTrade plugin
https://gist.github.com/SvenBent/8f516e5c992f7fdbc975a435a2a85899

v.1.8.1
* Added Silver Voucher trading to Greyson
* Added Alluvion SkirmishStone trading Divainy-Gamainy (not loopable)
* Added The Darksmith quest items

--
P.S.
I have disabled the trade of the T3 nm in reinsijima and Escha Ruan to avoid accidental trading in expensive items.

if you need this simply remover the double dashes in the fron of lines 260-263 and 281-283
By Ulgar 2018-10-18 21:23:13  
Thanks for the update!
By DaneBlood 2018-10-19 02:57:32  
Just FYI

Im currently trying to add the ancient currency but they only accept exact trades. aka 100. not 102 og 102. and hte plugin automaticall tried to fil las much as possible.

i tried to se if i could fix it but it appears that the code handling items is buildt with a lot of hardcoded specific exceptions so anything has to be hardcode into the core.

to move forward on this i wild need to restructure the code to be more simple and modular.

as I just begun today on LUA/plugin coding. I still have a long way on this part as i have to learn the LUA syntaxt.

Any suggestion of what to trade are welcome but it has to be simple trading until i restructure the code

I Hope maybe Asuare.Valok can give me some helpt someday on this.

Anyway im still adding new stuff to it
By Ulgar 2018-10-19 19:06:13  
Hello, with the recent update adding trades to Mighty Fist for the quest "The Darksmith", I'm seeing bugged behavior. After the first trade, I'm getting error messages telling me I don't have a certain quantity of darksteel ore in my inventory.

Hopefully it's an easy fix and not a limitation, but if so, no worries and thanks again anyways.

As a note doing it manually with /tradenpc 2 "Darksteel Ore" works fine, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
By DaneBlood 2018-10-20 04:51:05  
Hello, with the recent update adding trades to Mighty Fist for the quest "The Darksmith", I'm seeing bugged behavior. After the first trade, I'm getting error messages telling me I don't have a certain quantity of darksteel ore in my inventory.

Hopefully it's an easy fix and not a limitation, but if so, no worries and thanks again anyways.

As a note doing it manually with /tradenpc 2 "Darksteel Ore" works fine, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thank you for the feedback. I didn't have a chance to test this one.
Ima grab some of the AH and test this tomorrow (later today).
By Ulgar 2018-10-20 11:55:33  
Thank you. It may be because he only accepts 2 at a time, I think something is going screwy because qtr is telling tradenpc to trade more? But really not sure.
By DaneBlood 2018-10-20 12:41:38  
Thank you. It may be because he only accepts 2 at a time, I think something is going screwy because qtr is telling tradenpc to trade more? But really not sure.
about to buy a stack the test
in general with quest you can always trade more than needed.
The only exampel of not beeing able to that ive stumbled upon was trading currency to the gob's

I just did 2 trades in a row without any hickup
qtr all
qtr all

Did you use loop ?

nope qtr loop worked here as well hower it does not loop
By DaneBlood 2018-10-21 22:54:28  
I've updatesdQuickTrade to V1.8.2
https://gist.github.com/SvenBent/8f516e5c992f7fdbc975a435a2a85899

* Added Lebondopt Wings to Lola
* Added Delve entry items to Anomaly Expert (experimental)
* Added missing Salvage plans

Please note the delve items does not have KI detection and there for will repeatedly try to trade the same item if you already have KI for it