Random Politics & Religion #34

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 88 89 90 ... 133 134 135
By Viciouss 2018-09-05 15:26:47  
So you got no evidence trump tower was wiretapped, no surprise there. Just more conspiracy theories.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-05 15:42:17  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
and why you think it's "far right".

Anything he doesn't agree with or is making fun of his political religion is "far right".

That is the modern left where criticism = hate and any deviation from acceptable ideas is met with hatred and loathing.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-05 16:00:07  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Anything he doesn't agree with or is making fun of his political religion is "far right".

That is the modern left where criticism = hate and any deviation from acceptable ideas is met with hatred and loathing.
Don't forget any disagreement and you will also be labeled a racist...
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-05 16:14:28  
Viciouss said: »
So you got no evidence trump tower was wiretapped, no surprise there. Just more conspiracy theories.
Are you trying to assert that Manafort was not surveilled at his home?
By Viciouss 2018-09-05 16:23:57  
Im asking for evidence that trump tower was wiretapped, you have yet to provide any. Your "questions" are irrelevant. Show evidence, conspiracy theorist.
By Viciouss 2018-09-05 16:25:53  
You cant even show manafort was wiretapped. Im not even asking you to show trump tower was wiretapped in 2016, just that it was wiretapped at all.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-05 16:34:59  
... Just because I question Nike's business decisions doesn't mean I'm going to burn my own perfectly good property anytime soon.
RINO!!!

Real Republicans are BUYING Nikes just to burn them and calling it a boycott. (This is not a joke.) (It should be admittedly.)

Nausi said: »
Are you trying to assert that Manafort was not surveilled at his home?
Trump tower is NOT Manafort's home.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-05 17:27:42  
Im asking for evidence that trump tower was wiretapped, you have yet to provide any. Your "questions" are irrelevant. Show evidence, conspiracy theorist.

Manafort was surveiled and he lived at the tower while he was. There’s nothing else you need to know.
By Nausi 2018-09-05 17:28:34  
Man... liberals can’t even protest a scj wothout paying protesters to show up.

They can’t even get grassroots right...
By Zerowone 2018-09-05 17:29:09  
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-09-05 18:28:17  
Putting aside the astounding hypocrisy in your statement for a moment, those things don't apply to me anyway. I got a pair of Nike's as a gift last year. I will wear them until they start to fall apart because I hate shopping for shoes. Just because I question Nike's business decisions doesn't mean I'm going to burn my own perfectly good property anytime soon.

What hypocrisy? Conservatives having knee jerk reactions about political stances of corporations is equivalent to the “social justice warriors” protesting actual social injustices like police brutality? That’s your equivocation? If so, get the *** out here with that stupid ***. Also points one and two of your post answered.

Unless of course the issue is you were actually making a personal attack towards “liberal” posters in this forum with your lame meme post there. Would explain why you felt compelled to elaborate and defend yourself regarding your Nike’s.

Clearly I was talking about Conservative tantrums that make the rounds on social media in general; because none of us here actually know who you are or what you do in that respect.

You might want to check yourself and how you’re betraying your own intentions.

You’re the only here talking about political religions. You claim the modern left can’t stand criticism and peddles in hate and identity politics.

Meanwhile the modern day right is arresting protesters, attempting to abolish political dissent and preaches tribalism. All of which has taken root and caused a divide in American society.

Easy to blame the left because it’s harder to blame ourselves for being suckers.

In case you forgot I’m not a leftist.

Speaking of loathing, you still mad about getting burned on that globalist Progressive post, or your buddy getting sectioned banned because he thought he was smarter than everyone else?

Keep it real we all know who is loathing and who is loathed in this place, and why.

Which brings me to

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

That has to be the weakest insecure *** made comment that Saevel, Raevel, Nausi and now yourself have all made at one point or another in this sub section.

If you can’t understand how another race feels about specific words or phrases used in a context directed at them. Then you guys aren’t ready to even have the conversation in the first place.

Also, if you say racist ***on racial based topics, then own it.

This whole attitude is like the *** incel misogyny that comes up here far to often. Yeah whatever it’s the chicks fault that you’re unappealing much like it’s that persons fault they think what you said was racist. Nope never can be you.

Remember kids have fun.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-05 18:44:53  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Putting aside the astounding hypocrisy in your statement for a moment, those things don't apply to me anyway. I got a pair of Nike's as a gift last year. I will wear them until they start to fall apart because I hate shopping for shoes. Just because I question Nike's business decisions doesn't mean I'm going to burn my own perfectly good property anytime soon.

What hypocrisy? Conservatives having knee jerk reactions about political stances of corporations is equivalent to the “social justice warriors” protesting actual social injustices like police brutality? That’s your equivocation? If so, get the *** out here with that stupid ***. Also points one and two of your post answered.

Unless of course the issue is you were actually making a personal attack towards “liberal” posters in this forum with your lame meme post there. Would explain why you felt compelled to elaborate and defend yourself regarding your Nike’s.

Clearly I was talking about Conservative tantrums that make the rounds on social media in general; because none of us here actually know who you are or what you do in that respect.

You’re the only here talking about political religions. You claim the modern left can’t stand criticism and peddles in hate and identity politics.

Meanwhile the modern day right is arresting protesters, attempting to abolish political dissent and preaches tribalism. All of which has taken root and caused a divide in American society.

Easy to blame the left because it’s harder to blame ourselves for being suckers.

In case you forgot I’m not a leftist.

Speaking of loathing, you still mad about getting burned on that globalist Progressive post, or your buddy getting sectioned banned because he thought he was smarter than everyone else?

Keep it real we all know who is loathing and who is loathed in this place, and why.

Which brings me to

That has to be the weakest insecure *** made comment that Saevel, Raevel, Nausi and now yourself have all made at one point or another in this sub section.

If you can’t understand how another race feels about specific words or phrases used in a context directed at them. Then you guys aren’t ready to even have the conversation in the first place.

This whole attitude is like the *** incel misogyny that comes up here far to often. Yeah whatever it’s the chicks fault that you’re unappealing much like it’s that persons fault they think what you said was racist. Nope never can be you.

Remember kids have fun.

I always have fun and sometimes I learn...Yours Truly, FFXIAH.
By fonewear 2018-09-05 18:47:41  
Man... liberals can’t even protest a scj wothout paying protesters to show up.

They can’t even get grassroots right...

I'll be a paid protesters...take that Republicans...Impeach Drumpf BAAAAAAH!
By Viciouss 2018-09-05 19:23:24  

Manafort was surveiled and he lived at the tower while he was. There’s nothing else you need to know.

In other words, you have no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped, but I knew that last year.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-05 20:26:04  

You have to be the least self-aware of anyone in here. You accuse me of being far-right just because I disagree with the utter nonsense coming from the left in recent years, but you can espouse leftist ideals in every freaking post and somehow proudly proclaim how you're not a leftist at all. Nice double standard, bro.

As for SJWs, they lose their minds all the time over the donations from companies (or high-ranking individuals in companies) to right-wing causes, even when it's as mundane as donating to a local Republican running for office, and even when the exact same company donates to left-wing causes too. Or are you completely oblivious to what's going on at In-N-Out right freaking now?

And as for the meme I posted, that was a direct response to the picture Shi posted and that you gave a + to, and you're only crying about me attacking you personally? Also, if the accompanying "hurr durr I funny" was any indication, it was obviously satire to show how stupid Shi's post was.

And to top it all off, you come off with a mega rant about every poster in here that you don't like just after telling me that I shouldn't be personally attacking people. I would take your advice if you could stop being a hypocrite for 12 seconds.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-06 07:00:19  
The REAL social injustice is the violence perpetuted against those who protect and serve. Which is many times disproportionate to the burtality they are occasionally involved in.

But you cannot convince a leftist of that ***, if one cop inevitably does something wrong the whole lot of them are nazis.
By Nausi 2018-09-06 07:01:37  

In other words, you have no evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped, but I knew that last year.

So if manafort was surveiled and he was living at trump tower, the tower wasn’t surveiled? Do I hear you correctly?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-06 07:12:21  
The REAL social injustice is the violence perpetuted against those who protect and serve. Which is many times disproportionate to the burtality they are occasionally involved in.

But you cannot convince a leftist of that ***, if one cop inevitably does something wrong the whole lot of them are nazis.

Ehh Police brought it onto themselves with that whole "blue wall / fraternity" ***. 99% of Officers lying or covering for the shitty 1% just to protect their image is what got them into the position where the public doesn't trust them very much. Furthermore their core focus shifting away from maintaining the peace / protecting the public and into "working for the prosecution" puts them squarely against the citizenry of the USA.

The Police are not our friends, they exist solely to acquire evidence to assist the DA in getting high conviction rates and thus earning promotions / reelections. It's sad but that's the way of the world now, the only hope citizens have is to record everything and release it to the public.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-06 07:18:39  
police are heroes that put their lives on the line every day.

meanwhile... we put up nothing but shitposts on the most obscure website in the history of the internet.

move on.bro
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-06 07:37:05  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
police are heroes that put their lives on the line every day.

99% of them are, and that's a great thing. Like all organizations there will be bad actors and what those organizations do with those bad actors defines that organization. In the realm of law enforcement the 99% protects the 1% through lying and concealing the bad deeds. In the past the public had no way to fight against this, it was the officers word against their and the officer always had the entire police force agreeing with them. Modern technology has leveled the playing field and regular people can now record any interaction and make it available to the entire world nearly instantly. This creates the situation where the police officers lie to cover their own bad actors, simultaneously there is evidence in the public domain of said bad actor doing bad things. The public sees the evidence, hears the police chief bullshiting, and comes to the conclusion the police are either incompetent or lying.

If you really want we can get into footage of officers planting drugs at crime scenes, after they turn off their body cams, without realizing the cams still record for 30s. Then the police departments response to protect them coming up with a *** story about them finding the drugs and doing an impromptu reenactment for the camera. A police officer opening fire into a vehicle filled with unarmed teenages, killing one and injuring others, while that vehicle was driving away. The officer told everyone that the vehicle was driving towards him and he feared for his life, the police department said it "reviewed video footage" and agreed with him. Actual witness's disagreed and caused such a stir that the police chief reviewed the footage himself and guess what, turns out the car was driving away from the officer. That officer was recently convicted of murder. We could go on and on but that would take months to go over all the incidents of police misconduct where the department attempted to cover it up, and those are just the ones we know about.

As for the "policy putting their lives on the line", not really. The police department doesn't work for you or me, they work for the District Attorney or other elected official. Their task is bringing cases to the prosecution for easy conviction and they are allowed to use a wide range of tactics to do so. We naively think they are here to protect us, they aren't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Police Officers made this bed when they turned against the American public to support their own fraternity. Hell soldiers in an active war zone have more restrictions and rules then a Police officer in the USA. Seriously look it up, Rules of Engagement and Law of Land Warfare.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-06 07:41:06  

Remember kids have fun.
Says the person that can't face reality or see how hypocrtical they are and in denial that their own side TOO makes with the whining-ness. You go on posts things with blinders on, and when someone can point out that the liberal side is a bunch of crybabys too, as well as the conservatives, you go "nurp durp oNrY the LoSeR ConServAtIveS do!"

Been trying to let you see that both sides make *** ups and act like irrational children. Pages ago I offered you that to try to let some common sense so that can build a common ground, because you actually seem intelligent and reasonable, sometimes.

But you can't even do that and you prove exactly why your side is just painstakingly the worse of the sides. Its more "*** you and your side" from the lefts than it is from the rights. And you can't even *** see it.

For ***'s sake I saw you post something saying the Conservatives were the ones to worry about taking over 1984 style, and it just came to me that you truly are lost. That you are beyond hope. I would rather debate someone about how delicious Chik-fil-a is while they spit vitriol for the sake of it, than keep debating you, someone that calls out someones concern about being called racist, a *** complaint.

So listen here you little ***, being *** called racist, when you are indeed NOT, is the new hip thing to do, and its utter *** horse ***. Your side lumps conservatives into a general pot and calls them racists and what not. While I can't deny that there are conservative racists, not all of them are, so when your side just throws that *** word around to ANYONE that disagrees with your sides hippy *** kumbaya ways, the left labels them racist nazi and you must collectively go scream at top of your lungs just because you can't *** deal with another person disagreeing with you.

I believe you now to be hopeless of accepting reality. You monkey this place up with your one sides views, incapable of accepting the wrongs your side does. Get off your high horse.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-06 08:10:01  

So if manafort was surveiled and he was living at trump tower, the tower wasn’t surveiled? Do I hear you correctly?

You have not shown Manafort was "surveilled" while living at Trump Tower. You have not even shown Manafort was wiretapped. I know you think being surveilled is the same thing as being wiretapped, because you're you, but you are still at nothing. Keep trying. You are gonna have to post some actual articles at some point, being a conspiracy theorist, vague words aren't good enough.

That or you could just admit Trump Tower was never wiretapped, the same way Trump abandoned that debunked conspiracy theory.
By Viciouss 2018-09-06 08:10:49  
Trump is really losing his mind over that NYT op-ed, as if he wasn't already launching a witch hunt inside the WH looking for people that talked to Woodward. But everything is fine!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-06 08:27:14  
racist nazi

I rather enjoy being called a *** and a racist nazi... when people throw these curse words around it means that they have run out of intelligent things to say.

their is only one person in this entire godforsaken world we have any hope to control, and of course, it's ourselves. I can't stop the other 7 billion *** from being *** all I can do is enjoy it.

laugh and the world laughs with you
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-06 08:34:01  
not really

yes really. every time they put on their uniform they put their lives on the line to protect our community.

I know that you want to believe that you got "railroaded" somehow but we both know that isn't true. the sooner you admit to your mistakes, the sooner you can learn from them and move on. there's no copspiracy out there running around trying to frame innocent people.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-06 08:39:30  
If it wasn't for cops your average *** on the street you might have to come in contact with instead of ignore.
By fonewear 2018-09-06 08:40:20  
Trump is really losing his mind over that NYT op-ed, as if he wasn't already launching a witch hunt inside the WH looking for people that talked to Woodward. But everything is fine!

I'm sure an anonymous source that can't even be verified is keeping him up at night.
By fonewear 2018-09-06 08:41:35  
How do you know I'm not the anonymous source that wrote the op ed for the NYT....prove that I didn't Vic !

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 88 89 90 ... 133 134 135