Random Politics & Religion #34

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 133 134 135
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:01:17  
Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
Apparently there is no limit to nausi's stupidity, now claiming that there was no crime committed by the Nixon administration.

What did nixon do wrong?

Watergate

I wonder if there is anyone else on this site stupid enough to believe nausi's conspiracy theory of the day, besides fone.
So what did nixon do wrong?

Nixon biggest problem was ending up as a head in a jar on Futurama.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-27 13:02:40  
fonewear said: »
This post could be used for the last 70 pages ! I'm saving it for future reference.

Random P&R #34 Summary:

your stupid face is alex jones! /playground shove
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:03:23  
I didnt realize negative approval ratings had any impact on the results of the legitimate investigations/convictions.

At the end of the day he is still the President. And everyone else is mostly a useful idiot every 4 years.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:05:22  
Alex Jones is more American than Bud Bud Light Coors Light and Miller Lite combined. He is pure unadulterated American spirit. He has the blood of Thomas Jefferson running through his veins !
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:07:00  
Vic has the blood of Arianna Huff running through his veins. It reeks of cheap wine and regret.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:08:58  
My ancestors are smiling upon me can you say the same commoner !

The Nords will take back FFXIAH from the Stormcloaks !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-27 13:15:39  
Vic has the blood of Arianna Huff running through his veins. It reeks of cheap wine and regret.

he's still bitter about squenix shutting down the alexander server...
and nobody on shiva ever liked him
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-27 13:16:16  
Sure nausi sure, his prison cell was waiting for him until he got the pardon, but keep on pushing those conspiracy theories.
What law did he break?
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:17:09  
I'm still bitter that John Swartzwelder the best Simpson writer ever. Left the Simpsons. And we got *** face McGee and his four finger friends. Writing what could be a good show. But it is *** !

That and bring back Matlock damn it.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:19:58  
Trump is going to be fired impeached or forced to be a moderator on this ***hole of a forum.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-27 13:21:20  
I need to invent some way to check for gas leaks...over the internet
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:22:46  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I need to invent some way to check for gas leaks...over the internet

My guess is a virtual flame will do the trick.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:27:59  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Quote:
The scandal also resulted in the indictment of 69 people, with trials or pleas resulting in 48 being found guilty, many of whom were top Nixon officials.

WITCH HUNT!

Using caps doesn't make your point valid but thanks for participating.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 13:28:04  

he's still bitter about squenix shutting down the alexander server...
and nobody on shiva ever liked him

ff11 was never the same after the server merge, what still boggles my mind is they stopped with just the 1, when at least 2 more were needed.

Also lolnausi.
Watergate
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:29:09  
What is all this ***about Nixon ? Is that the only President you guys can remember ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:32:18  
*Dude voice* What the *** does anything have to do with Nixon, Walter ?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 13:36:54  
What is all this ***about Nixon ? Is that the only President you guys can remember ?

Nausi started a conspiracy theory that there was no crime committed in the Watergate scandal. That's how desperate he is.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:59:06  
You guys are lucky that Me Nik and Rae put up with this ***. Just imagine how terrible this thread would be without us !
By fonewear 2018-08-27 13:59:50  
Well Me Nik Rav * And the other people here that use logic not emotion. You know who you are !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-27 14:06:02  
This post could be used for the last 70 pages ! I'm saving it for future reference.

Random P&R #34 Summary:

I mean, if that's the best they've got, then I can play along.

*Deep breath*

What is with all these crazy Communadians coming in here and trying to enforce their Maoist beliefs on us true Americans? They're all demons! Ever since they started sending their slave children to Mars, they've been using chemical warfare to make us gay! For only $39.95 a month, I will personally send you my special brand of brain pills that will protect you from our Illuminati reptilian overlords in the North.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-08-27 14:06:36  
Trump is going to be fired impeached or forced to be a moderator on this ***hole of a forum.

Option E, All the above!
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-27 14:07:30  

Nausi started a conspiracy theory that there was no crime committed in the Watergate scandal. That's how desperate he is.

Thats not what i said. I said nixon didnt commt a crime. And then i asked you to point out the crime he actually committed and you so far haven’t, because you can’t.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 14:07:50  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Random P&R #34 Summary:

I mean, if that's the best they've got, then I can play along.

*Deep breath*

What is with all these crazy Communadians coming in here and trying to enforce their Maoist beliefs on us true Americans? They're all demons! Ever since they started sending their slave children to Mars, they've been using chemical warfare to make us gay! For only $39.95 a month, I will personally send you my special brand of brain pills that will protect you from our Illuminati reptilian overlords in the North.

I used to be a crazy *** but then I started drinking Caveman drink. Now I'm a crazy *** Caveman and the mainstream media can't touch me....anymore...without consent !
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 14:21:43  

Thats not what i said. I said nixon didnt commt a crime. And then i asked you to point out the crime he actually committed and you so far haven’t, because you can’t.

Despite showing all the conspiracy charges that he was facing before the pardon, you just choose to ignore them because they don't fit your theory.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-27 14:42:59  
nixon was never tried nor convicted of any crime, he resigned and ford, who nobody had even voted for, became president, granted him a full pardon and they all lived happily ever after...

what it has to do with whatever the hell you two dingdongs are arguing about is anyone's guess.

here's some food for thought....
g. gordon liddy is worth about five million dollars... and he served less than five years in federal pen.

I don't know about any of you... but I would do five years for five million dollars
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 14:51:56  
Don't ask me why nausi brought up the Watergate convictions, probably just trying to spin the trouble Trump is in as a "witch hunt."
By Nausi 2018-08-27 15:10:18  

Despite showing all the conspiracy charges that he was facing before the pardon, you just choose to ignore them because they don't fit your theory.

He wasn’t facing any conspiracy charges before the pardon.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:13:06  
nixon was never tried nor convicted of any crime, he resigned and ford, who nobody had even voted for, became president, granted him a full pardon and they all lived happily ever after...

what it has to do with whatever the hell you two dingdongs are arguing about is anyone's guess.

here's some food for thought....
g. gordon liddy is worth about five million dollars... and he served less than five years in federal pen.

I don't know about any of you... but I would do five years for five million dollars

I'm pretty sure Trump would resign just to break CJ heart that he won't be impeached.
By fonewear 2018-08-27 15:14:45  
Don't ask me why nausi brought up the Watergate convictions, probably just trying to spin the trouble Trump is in as a "witch hunt."

You do realize an never ending investigation. That has yet to prove anything. Doesn't seem logical right. If there is overwhelming proof of Russian collusion. Then what the *** are they waiting for present it. These sons of *** couldn't investigate their way out of a brown paper bag.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-27 15:19:16  
I'm confused by your use of periods fone.
First Page 2 3 ... 70 71 72 ... 133 134 135