Random Politics & Religion #34

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 133 134 135
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-01 09:03:08  
Zerowone said: »
Tell me Kellyannikolce do you want to look more or less like the crypt keeper?

I don't think more is really on the table at this point...

not everybody is cut out for high def television... or photographs...or sketches....or those shadow silhouette things

[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 09:07:16  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Zerowone said: »
Tell me Kellyannikolce do you want to look more or less like the crypt keeper?

I don't think more is really on the table at this point...

not everybody is cut out for high def television... or photographs...or sketches....or those shadow silhouette things

What's that mother !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-01 09:10:04  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
fonewear said: »
DirectX said: »
The newest episode of Who is America wasn't as good as the first two. I can imagine those 3 guys being foneware, Nikolce and Raevel IRL though.

You can't even spell my name right you bloody wanker !

Apparently Nikolce has two friends with names similar to ours. That's pretty weird.

oh yeah me and raevel and fonewa~re'(rhymes with volare) go way back

[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 09:14:52  
fonewear said: »
The newest episode of Who is America wasn't as good as the first two. I can imagine those 3 guys being foneware, Nikolce and Raevel IRL though.

You can't even spell my name right you bloody wanker !

Apparently Nikolce has two friends with names similar to ours. That's pretty weird.

oh yeah me and raevel and fonewa~re'(rhymes with volare) go way back

We got way back at least 9 pages back !
By fonewear 2018-08-01 09:16:56  

You don't even know me...you say that I'm not posting right...you don't understand me...so why you wasting time on FFXIAH !

Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-08-01 12:05:12  
/leavehillaryalone.jpeg
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 12:05:59  
Breaking news my best friend IRL Nik Rae and CJ are going to be at the local Hooters plotting the take over of the world. First round of chicken wings free then case by case basis.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 12:06:58  
Siren.Mosin said: »
/leavehillaryalone.jpeg

The real question is can Hillary leave her love of trying to be President alone.
By fonewear 2018-08-01 12:08:51  
It's either Hillary Bernie some woman that is 28 years old I never heard of or whoever can survivor the Gladiator obstacle course !

[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-01 13:29:02  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Freud didn't invent the concept.
This is not kettle logic:
1. I did not collude.
2. Collusion is not a crime.
Taken together they make no sense. It's not like this is a new strategy for Trump. He constantly undercuts prior statements with different positions. No need to run interference on it.
Those two statements do not contradict each other.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-01 13:57:06  
If no collusion happened then it is not necessary to argue about legality.

If collusion is not illegal then it is not necessary to maintain it didn't happen.

Taken simultaneously, both arguments are weakened because one muddies the other. You guys are stuck on mutual exclusivity because it was the example on wikipedia lol.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-08-01 13:57:55  
Nausi said: »
Freud didn't invent the concept.
This is not kettle logic:
1. I did not collude.
2. Collusion is not a crime.
Taken together they make no sense. It's not like this is a new strategy for Trump. He constantly undercuts prior statements with different positions. No need to run interference on it.
Those two statements do not contradict each other.

Except when Trumpeeto goes for the trifecta in his Twitter rants and even seen in some our resident’s posts:

Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn't matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!

Example of the 2-1-3
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-01 14:13:00  

If collusion is not illegal then it is not necessary to maintain it didn't happen.

Taken simultaneously, both arguments are weakened because one muddies the other. You guys are stuck on mutual exclusivity because it was the example on wikipedia lol.

If collusion is legal, why is everyone bitching about it?
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 14:19:24  

You guys have been at this for years. It's not like he opened with this. One day Giuliani decided to mix it up a bit after all this time, and instead of letting the truth of what he was saying penetrate your thick skulls, you go full tinfoil and act like this is evidence. Holy crap. You guys have been downplaying straight up lies from your own people as long as we've known you. How are you melting down so hard over two true arguments?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-08-01 14:21:54  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

The only ones who are constantly bringing it up everyday are Trump / Rudy and his supporters parroting the same thing over and over.

But anyways, they seem completely oblivious by the fact that you can't be prosecuted for "collusion", but whatever you are colluding about is likely to be a crime.
What horseshit is this? We get headlines daily about it from CNN
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-08-01 14:25:06  

The only ones who are constantly bringing it up everyday are Trump / Rudy and his supporters parroting the same thing over and over.

But anyways, they seem completely oblivious by the fact that you can't be prosecuted for "collusion", but whatever you are colluding about is likely to be a crime.

That’s “conspiracy” of which can be a crime. But they don’t use conspiracy, they use collusion because its a neverending oartisan media assault to infer that Trump did something wrong that sounds like conspiracy.

Libs, who are starving for someone to validate their hopes that Trump is illegitimate, snuggle up to that faster than flies to ***.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 14:39:09  

Yes, because Trump tweets about it every day and Rudy repeats it in his non-stop daily interviews. lol.

McLol. This is either the best bit of spin that I've heard in a long time, or you're just not on the same page as us. If the administration suddenly went into radio silence, do you really think the media would stop? If anything, they'd use it as proof of Trump's guilt, just like practically everything else, and go even more nuts.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-08-01 14:41:13  
Yeah, -we're- melting down about this. Meanwhile, the president shits out a tweet on it nearly daily.

I never said it was evidence of anything. Just that it's shitty kettle logic. You're more interested in buffering Rudy Guiliani's (of all people) verbal diarrhea than actually listening. Go ahead, bring up Hillary or whatever now. Hell, how bout Benghazi? It's been a while.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-01 14:42:41  
If Rudy and Trump would just shut the **** up about collusion no one would mention it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-08-01 15:09:03  

Yes, because Trump tweets about it every day and Rudy repeats it in his non-stop daily interviews. lol.

McLol. This is either the best bit of spin that I've heard in a long time, or you're just not on the same page as us. If the administration suddenly went into radio silence, do you really think the media would stop? If anything, they'd use it as proof of Trump's guilt, just like practically everything else, and go even more nuts.

Which is why you don't engage with them rationally, they don't operate in or even recognize rational arguments. Liberal / Progressives currently only think in and react to emotions, so you gotta tease and troll the more extreme supporters to get everyone to laugh at them. Nobody wants to be the butt of endless jokes so over time that method will serve to discourage the extremists.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 15:09:18  

Did you try to set a record for using the word collusion/colluding in a sentence ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-08-01 15:29:53  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
If Rudy and Trump would just shut the **** up about collusion no one would mention it.

Wrong ! The media has been talking about this ***since 2016. They can't possibly believe that Hillary could lose. Without Russia or trolls or some boogey man.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-08-01 15:39:32  
Robert Mueller's Angry Democrat Witch Hunt Finds TWO ANGRY DEMOCRAT WITCHES!
Trigger warning: Wonkette
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-08-01 15:54:02  

Worth the read, if only to see a Beanie supporter arguing with other Democrats in the comments section. I enjoy watching liberals rip each other apart because it happens so rarely.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 16:26:31  
Yeah, -we're- melting down about this. Meanwhile, the president shits out a tweet on it nearly daily.

I never said it was evidence of anything. Just that it's shitty kettle logic. You're more interested in buffering Rudy Guiliani's (of all people) verbal diarrhea than actually listening. Go ahead, bring up Hillary or whatever now. Hell, how bout Benghazi? It's been a while.

Its all deflection, that's all they do.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-01 17:21:13  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Nobody wants to be the butt of endless jokes so over time that method will serve to discourage the extremists.

it hasn't worked on candlejack....

you may need pride to be weak to humiliation.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-08-01 17:54:47  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Nobody wants to be the butt of endless jokes so over time that method will serve to discourage the extremists.

it hasn't worked on candlejack....

you may need pride to be weak to humiliation.

Or nausi.

Went to buy groceries today, didn't need my ID. I couldn't believe the self checkout machine didn't card me for buying lasagna. Its a premier dish after all.
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 133 134 135